Status: completed on: 9/10/15

Damn Psycho

SIX

Andy was sick to his stomach, and it was all because of what Ricky just did to the poor British boy named Louis.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Andy said out loud before leaning over and throwing up on the basement floor. This caused the fucking psycho to turn around in confusion.

"What on - you just made a fucking mess on the goddamn floor!" Ricky yelled as he pointed the gun at Andy's forehead. He was ready to pull the trigger, but he couldn't do that to his high school crush, no way!

"Please... I need to use the bathroom... Can I please use it?" Andy begged, and that pissed off Ricky even more than before. He hated when they begged, it was just plain annoying and sickening.

"No, either you throw up on the ground, or you swallow. Because I have plans for you tonight!" Ricky smiled a wicked smile before turning back to the British boy.

He was crying, but Ricky couldn't understand why though, he let him live... and even let him get a taste of him! What more could he possibly give to the kid?

"Stop fucking crying, cry baby!" Ricky shouted as he pointed the gun at Louis' head. He couldn't shoot the kid - he was his experiment after all - but he did have a good idea in mind.

He could hear one of the officers stir, and that instantly made Ricky jump into a 'freak out' mode. He didn't want them up yet, especially when he just got an excellent idea.

"No, no, no!" Ricky paced back and forth. Maybe he out done himself this time? Taking in a big breath of air; he suddenly got a whiff of decomposing bodies. It smelled awful, and he wanted to get some air freshener. Unfortunately, he didn't have any in the house; so he made a mental note to get some.

"Please, please don't hurt me!" the short cop screamed, coming to the realization that he was probably going to die.

"Shut the fuck up!" Ricky shouted as he took off his belt. If this cop wouldn't shut up, Ricky was going to make him shut up.

"Help! Someone help!" he shouted, even though Ricky had just threatened him if he didn't shut up.

"Okay, you know what? I'm done with your shit!" Ricky said as he grabbed the cop, and dragged him into a back room. This was going to be the first time he'd ever do this to someone. But honestly, Ricky couldn't wait to do it. He had watched enough of those doctor shows to know how to stitch someone up.

"Please, no!" Louis heard the shorter cop scream as he begun the procedure to stitch his mouth shut. It literally made both Andy and Louis sick. By the time, he got halfway done, Kellin was passed out from the pain. This was what Ricky wanted, maybe he should've been a doctor?

Ha fucking ha to that.

Victor began to stir on the ground, and as soon as he was fully awake, Ricky was holding Quinn over his shoulder and when he felt Quinn was far way from Victor, he threw him to the ground like he was nothing.

"Next person who won't shut the fuck up gets their mouth stitched together. Understood?" Ricky yelled out as he struggled to pick up the lifeless body of Harry. Bending him over the same table that Louis was tied to, Ricky thought of something that he could do to make Louis wet his pants. Make him kiss his baby.

"So, Louis?" Ricky said like he was friends with Louis or something. There was no way in hell he'd ever be friends with Ricky, ever.

"W-What? Please don't hurt Harry! He doesn't deserve anything more! Please!" Louis begged, even though he knew Ricky hates begging.

"Oh, I'm not going to do anything to Harry... but you are!" Louis instantly froze on the cold metal table. The chains were chafing his wrists, and it was starting to hurt.

"I want you to kiss him." Ricky ordered as he pulled Harry's body closer to Louis' face.

"No... please, no!" Louis pleaded as tears fell from his pretty eyes. Ricky took a mental note that Louis had really pretty eyes.

"Yes, or... or I'm going to fuck you!" Ricky threatened, and Louis gulped. He was going to hate himself in the morning for this - especially after he has to touch his lips against Harry's.

"What if I let you fuck me?" Louis asked, and Ricky smiled wickedly at Louis.

"Actually, I'm not going to fuck a queer like you. Instead, I'm going to fuck Andy, if you don't kiss Harry," Ricky said, and instantly Andy's eyes widened like they were about to fall out. He didn't want to be fucked by some psycho, but he didn't want to see the British boy kiss his dead boyfriend. This wasn't a win-win situation.

"Please... please... don't make me choose!" Louis begged and that's when he was hit in the eye with Ricky's fist as he heard Harry's lifeless body hit the ground.

"Okay, well I'll choose for you... and I'm going to choose... I'm gonna fuck Andy. Andy, get your ass over here!" Ricky demanded, and Andy hesitated, but got up. He wasn't about to get murdered over not listening to the fucking psycho.

"Please... I-I never had sex before... please!" Andy pleaded, but all Ricky did was pull his tight skinny jeans down to his ankles.

"Too fucking bad, I guess I'll be the one to take your virginity! And I'm glad to do that," Ricky admitted as he pulled Andy's sweatpants down to his ankles, along with his boxer briefs.

Ricky reached for the knife in his pocket, and flicked it open. He was going to make sure Andy wouldn't run away, and he knew a knife would do the trick.

"Fuck you!" Someone screamed as they tackled Ricky to the ground, causing him to drop the knife. While the guy was tackling Ricky to the ground, Andy quickly pulled his pants up. He couldn't believe he was about to be raped by this psycho!

He turned around to see who was the one fighting Ricky, and it was the other cop. He quickly pinned Ricky to the ground, throwing fists at his face in attempt to knock him out. He wanted to finish this once and for all, but it wasn't going as easy as he wanted.

"Grab the knife!" the cop yelled, but Andy didn't listen. He ran up the stairs to escape and Louis couldn't believe this was happening. Andy had bruises all over his chest and face; people were going to notice him on the street.

Victor was pissed, but then Ricky got the advantage, and picked up the knife. Stabbing Victor right in the head, killing him instantly. Ricky was beyond pissed as he got up.

"That little bitch! I'm going to kill him!" Ricky said to himself as he ran up the stairs. Louis looked around, fearing what was in store for him and the only cop alive if he couldn't find Andy.

How could Andy not help the cop out? Louis asked himself as he pulled on the chains. He was freaking out on the inside as he heard yelling coming from upstairs.

"Oh god, Andy didn't get away," Louis said out loud as he saw the surviving cop crawling over to him. He had finally woke up from passing out from the pain.

"Please hurry!" Louis whispered as the cop got one of his arms free. While Quinn United his legs, Louis undid his other arm.

This was the moment of truth. Andy was actually distracting Ricky so Quinn could free Louis!

"Let's go!" Louis said as he jumped up, pulling the knife out of the officers head.

"You little fucking bitch! You're making a fucking mess of my house!" Ricky screamed as he threw a book at Andy's head. He missed, only because Andy ducked down when he threw it.

Ricky's back was facing the basement, and when the door opened, Ricky turned around.

"Shit."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all the subscribers, recs, and comments! :3
-Richy