Status: completed on: 9/10/15

Damn Psycho

EIGHT

"Is-is he dead?" Andy asked, trying to not freak out. Mrs. Hood started to hyperventilate as sge check on the killer. Checking his pulse, she looked back at Andy, and nodded. "He's dead, now. The phone is in the kitchen, can you please call nine-one-one?" Mrs. Hood asked, and Andy nodded before quickly walking into the kitchen

Dialing the police, they answered on the first ring.

"Hello, this nine-one-one, do you need an an ambulance, police, or firefighters?" the operator asked, and Andy started to freak out.

"Police and ambulances. So many, so many dead bodies. Three cops are dead, one has a-a-a stiched up mouth. Please help!" Andy said a mile a minute, and the lady was trying her best to understand the situation.

"Okay, sir. Please calm down, and tell me slower than the first time." she instructed.

"This guy kidnapped me, and held me and other people hostages in a basement with a bunch of dead bodies. In which three of the bodies are officers that were reported missing. Please, he's dead but we're all so scared. Please help." Andy said in a less freaking out voice.

"Okay, we're sending police and a couple ambulances. How many people are alive that were in the basement?" she asked calmly, and Andy calmed down some more.

"There's me, an officer -- who by the way is unable to talk because his mouth is sewn shut. Louis who might need psychological help after he was covered in his now dead boyfriend's blood, and me." Andy said, and as soon as he looked at the entrance of the door, Ricky was gone.

"Shit." Andy said, and everyone in the living room looked at him with confused eyes.

"What?" Mrs. Hood asked, and Andy started to freak out again.

"He's-- he's gone!" Andy yelled as he heard sirens coming down the street.

"Who's gone?" the lady on the other end of the line asked, and Andy gulped.

"The damned psycho, Ricky! He's gone, we checked his pulse but he's gone!" Andy started freaking out, and that's when he heard a laugh.

"Nah, you think you can get rid of me, that easily? Think again, bitch!" Ricky screamed as he ran towards Andy with a knife.

All of a sudden a handsome police officer ran in, and shot Ricky in the back of the head. "Officer Radke, reporting for duty." he said with a smirk when a bunch of ambulances arrived, along with a lot of reporters.

"I am here with the survivors who are capable of speaking. There has been many upsetting deaths these past few days, including three officers, two teenage boys, and two parents. Now, I'm going to try to talk to a survivor of this killing and torturing spree," she paused as she walked up to Louis. "now, what is your name?"

"I want to be with Harry, I want to be with Harry." Louis repeated himself, and that's when two cops came to his rescue.

"He's clearly been through enough, lay off the questions. Plus, who the hell let you in?" the tallest officer asked the reporter, and she just walked away with her eyes rolling.

"Three officers, two parents, and two teenage boys will never be forgotten. We are planning to send out cards later on for the parents and families of the victims. This psycho is now dead, and the killings are not going to happen again. This has been a message brought to you by: Fox News Station."
♠ ♠ ♠
ANDDDDD WE ARE FINALLY DONE. HOLY SHIT. I THOUGHT WE WOULD NEVER EVER FINISH THIS.

- signing out,
Nikko & Richy.