Status: for a contest.

Wildest Dreams.

My condition is

Yesterday One Direction member Harry Styles was spotted out with the famed Valeria Malone-Bennett and the late Jamie Bennett’s daughter Regan Bennett. The two were spotted walking through the park and grabbing coffee together. According to sources the two have been talking for months and finally agree to go out. Let’s hope this relationship last for the two of them.

Regan and Harry had been together for two month, and they attempted to keep their relationship away from the public eye but that didn’t last long. Regan was very hesitant at first to even date Harry because of everything she had heard about him, and because she had been warned by so many people that she would just end up with her heart broken. She also didn’t want everyone to know her business. She already had to deal with the paps because of who her mom was. She wasn’t sure if she was ready to have them follow her around because of who she was dating. When she finally agreed to date him Regan threw herself into the relationship with everything she had. She knew they couldn’t last forever, but that didn’t stop her from falling in love with him.

She looked over at Harry who was lying on her bed as she was looking in the mirror trying to fix her messy hair. “You look beautiful,” he said looking over at her with a smirk.

Regan just rolled her blue eyes and looked over at Harry who was sprawled a crossed her bed. “I’m for from beautiful, I’m average at most,” she said walking towards him.

“You are beyond stunning,” he said grabbing her hand and pulling her down to her bed. She just shook her head as he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. “Let’s go out tonight,” he whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine.

“I would rather stay in,” she said not wanting to go out and be followed around by the paps.

“Let’s get out of this town,” he said grabbing her hand. She looked at him as if she had no clue what he had just said to her. “Drive out of the city, away from the crowd.” He smiled. “Let’s just get away from everyone here,” he said pulling her into his warm chest.

“Harry we just can’t run off,” she said trying to be the voice of reason but she knew she couldn’t say no to him and heaven couldn’t help her now.

“Then let’s go where there is nobody around,” he said standing up. She looked at him confused by what he meant. “Let’s drive to the hills and watch the sunset.”

“Are you serious?” she asked.

“Of course I am,” he said reaching on the floor and grabbing his coat. “Grab your coat love, and let’s go,” he smiled.

Regan had the hardest time saying no Harry and this was proving to be one of those times she couldn’t say no him. “Harry can’t we just stay here?” she asked trying to convince him they didn’t have to go out.

“Regan lets go on a little adventure,” he said walking over to her closet grabbing her grey coat and handing it to her. “Quit over thinking everything and just go with me,” he said handing her, her coat.

She gave him a smile before saying, “Okay let’s go.”

The two of them walked out of Regan’s room hand in hand, she let them towards her mother’s office where she knew her mom was having a meeting with her manager. Regan knocked on the door twice before walking in with Harry. “Mom I’m going out with Harry I won’t be back till later,” she said not even giving her mom a chance to say anything.

“Alright be safe,” her mom said giving her a quick look.

The two of them drove across town as the sun was beginning to set in the distance. Regan looked out the window of and couldn’t help but feel happy. She looked down her hand that was now being held by Harry, who was looking at the road with a smile on his face. She had never told him, but Regan knew she was in love with him. Every part of her was in love with him and she hoped that he loved her too, but she knew they could never last forever. Even if they had a perfect relationship in her eyes, she saw the ending in the distance. There was no way that they could truly last forever, at some point he would go on tour again and barely be home. She knew that soon she would be nothing more than a distance memory to him, but she knew she would never forget him.

“We’re here,” he said snapping her out of her thoughts.

She unbuckled her seatbelt as Harry got out of the car. She went to open her door, but before she could he opened it for her. She smiled and grabbed his hand that he had extended out to her. They didn’t say anything as they walked across the grass towards a hill off into the setting sun. She let go of his hand and walked further up the small hill with him standing behind her. She stood at the top and smiled closing her blue eyes taking in the felling of the warm sun as the cool breeze blew her strawberry blonde hair away from her freckled cover pale skin. She looked back to see Harry standing there admiring her with a crooked smile on his face as he had his hands in his tight pants pockets. She hoped that if he ever did forget her that he would at least remember this moment of her standing there in her favorite dress with the wind blowing her messy hair and her rosy cheeks from the cool wind.

“You look even prettier than the sunset,” he said finally speaking.

She smiled at him as he started walking closer to her, “Nothing is prettier than this sunset.” She turned back to look at the pink filled sky.

“That’s not true,” he said standing behind her and wrapping his long arms around her waist. “Everything about you is perfect inside and out,” he whispered into her ear sending shivers down her spine.

“Love you,” she blurted out without even thinking. She pulled away from him quickly trying to judge his reaction to what she had just said to him. She looked at him to see he had a goofy grin and his green eyes were bright. She took a deep breath trying to figure out what she should say next to him.

“I love you too Regan,” he said placing he cool hand on her rosy cheek.

“You do?”

“Very much,” he said before pressing his chapped lips to her red painted lips.

Regan pulled away from his lips and spoke softly, “Harry I’m ready.” She really hoped that he knew what she meant by saying she was ready. He gave her a funny look as he was trying to figure out what she meant. “I’m ready to have sex,” she whispered as her rosy cheeks turned a bright shade of red at just the mention of the word sex.

“Oh,” he said as his green eyes got wide. “Are you sure?” he asked knowing that she was virgin and he didn’t want to rush her into something he wasn’t sure that she was one-hundred percent ready for. She just nodded her head a smiled. “When do you want to do it?” he asked feeling nervous all the sudden.

She looked at him and said softly, “tonight.”

“Are you sure?” he asked.

She simply said, “very.”

They stayed at the hill and until the sun had fully sat and stood there just enjoying the moment, and their time alone together. With the paps always following them around they never really truly ever felt alone when they were out alone. Harry drove them back to his place feeling completely nervous. He was far from a virgin, but the thought of being with Regan made him feel a way he had never felt before. He knew he had to make the whole night completely special for her. They got to his place and he opened Regan’s door and held her hand has he led her into his flat. She smiled at him when they got inside and Harry shut the door.

“Should we head off to bedroom?” he asked nervously. She just smiled and nodded her head as he led them down the hall towards her room. He opened the door, and Regan let go of his hand and walked over towards his large bed and took her coat off and sat it on the floor next to his bed, and then sat down. Harry walked over and took his own coat off then, he sat down next to her. She looked over at him and smiled and placed her soft hand on his cheek before pressing her lips to his. They’re lips moved in sync as Harry placed his hand on her thigh and gently began to move it up and down.

“Harry can you take your shirt off?” she asked nervously.

He didn’t say anything he just pulled his shirt off and smiled. He was surprised when he saw her stand up and proceeded to take her shoes off then slip her tights off. She looked at Harry as he kicked his brown boots off and then started on working on getting his pants off. She reached for the bottom of her dress so she could get it off, but was stopped when Harry grabbed her hand gently. “I want to take it off for you,” he said looking into her blue eyes.

“Okay,” she said softly as Harry slowly took her dress off leaving her in nothing but her bra and underwear.

They stared into each other's eyes as Regan was trying to keep her breathing calm as she looked down at Harry's naked torso. She snapped out of her mindless thoughts as Harry cleared his throat. "We don't have to do this," he said almost in a whisper.

She gave him a small smile, "I want this," she said trying to convince him and herself.

Harry grabbed her hand and lightly pressed his lips to her pale skin, "Regan I know this is your first time and we can wait if you want," he said reassuring her.

"I'm ready for this, just promise me you'll remember me," she said softly.

Harry looked into her blue eyes and gave her a smile. "Regan Bennett you are somebody I can never forget. I close my eyes and you are the only thing I see. I dream of your red lips and rosy cheeks every night," that simple statement filled her stomach with butterflies. “And I’ll never forget you standing on that hill with sunset behind because it’s the moment I could tell you how much I truly care for you.”

She kissed Harry like it was the last kiss they would ever share as he tangled his hands in her strawberry blonde hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
I havent enjoyed writing something this much in a long time.

Regan's Outfit

Thank you emperor kuzco for your lovely comment.