‹ Prequel: Die Romantic
Status: Active :D

Angel Eyes

Part two is a little late and I do apologize for that! This is a fan fiction about 30 Seconds to Mars, William Control, Black Veil Brides, and Avenged Sevenfold. Some other characters may be introduced in later chapters. I NOT OWN THE BAND NAMES OR THE NAMES OF THE BAND MEMBERS. I DO NOT OWN THE SONG TITLES OR SONG LYRICS in later chapters. I do own the characters Shiloh and Cassie, and the story its self. Part two will be more intense than part one. Part one was suppose to stay close with real time in what the actual bands were doing in life, part two will be the same, but with more ad ons to keep the story going. This takes place one year after the tour, everyone is a year older but there will be a couple birthday celebrations. Cassie and Ashley get married along with Shiloh and WiL! There may be another tour involved, there may be a pregnancy, and there may even be a death. Relationships will be tested and friendships may be lost but battles must be won. For some, its a never ending battle. Battles for truth, love, happiness, and the meaning of forever. These group of people are a giant family and will support each other until the very last dying breath.
Image

Well I'm back again. I'm going to be 22 this year, and well, I guess I'm getting marries. Cassie and I are having a double wedding. I'm not quite sure how I'm suppose to feel about this. Last year was pretty crazy, the tour was insane. A lot happened on that tour. People fell in love, people even fell out of love. There was a bad ass bar fight, and well, we all know who one that fight. I think that tour even changed me as a person. I'm no longer vegetarian. Everyone ate meat on that tour and it kind of grew on me. Well, here's the story about me and my family, the story about how this year is going to be crazier than last year.
  1. Chapter 1
    White Rehearsal
  2. Chapter 2
    White Wedding
  3. Chapter 3
    White Honeymoon And A Stoner Fight
  4. Chapter 4
    The Truth
  5. Chapter 5
    New Tour and a Video Game
  6. Chapter 6
    London Town
  7. Chapter 7
    That New Album Feel
  8. Chapter 8
    Spiked Drinks
  9. Chapter 9
    Birthday Party and a Fight
  10. Chapter 10
    It Was an Accident
  11. Chapter 11
    Broken Hearts
  12. Chapter 12
    Comatose
  13. Chapter 13
    What Happened?