‹ Prequel: Die Romantic
Status: Active :D

Angel Eyes

Chapter 6

Third Person
"Man I missed London." WiL said.
"Me too." Nick agreed.
WiL, Nick, and Trox had been in London for three days. They would be flying home on September 30th. WiL's first show would be tomorrow night.
WiL was the opening act for Fearless Vampire Killers. He was so happy to be doing shows with them again. They always put on great shows and their fans were amazing. It was impossible not to have fun while hanging out and touring with FVK.
"How many shows are we doing?" Nick asked.
"Eight." Trox said.
"Sweet." Nick said.
"So that means we get to party and fuck around every day in between." Trox said excitedly. He was looking forward to the hot chicks and parties more than he was for the shows. His favorite part was when girls would be half naked or wearing tight spandex and leather outfits with their stilettos and whips in hand.
WiL of course could care less about the chicks and parties. He just loved performing and loved the fans. The fans were always so supportive and so nice.
Nick loved the fans too. He loved performing, but not as much as he loved the fans. Nick thinks the fans are better than half his friends. They are so supportive and on almost every single one of the shows they offer to donate so they can get better equipment.
WiL also loved that while he was on tour he never needed to buy a pack of smokes. Fans were always giving him smokes. If he saved up all the cigarettes form every tour, he would probably have a lifetime supply.
"Speaking of party." WiL said. "FVK is having an after party on the 13th so we are for sure going."
"Hell yea." Trox said.
They talked for a while and then headed to bed pretty late. They woke up early the next day so they could go site seeing and mess around. There was always something to do in London. They of course loved to go visit haunted places.
When they were done site seeing they headed to the venue so they could set up what little equipment they had. Needless to say it didn't take them long to set up. What took the longest was the merch table.
When they were done setting up they headed back stage to hang out with the members of FVK. Trox broke out the weed and FVK broke out the beer and got the party started. Doors finally opened and the show had begun.
WiL walked up on stage and the crowd cheered.
"I want to say thank you to all you beautiful people for coming out tonight." WiL said and the crowd cheered even more.
"Also thank you so much for all the support you give us. Are you ready to get this show started?"
The crowd cheered again and music started to play. WiL started with I'm Only Human Sometimes. He danced around the stage and did tricks with his mic.
He jumped into the crowd and walked all them and stood on them while he sang. They held him up and cheered. This all reminded him of the tour last year. What was different was the crowd. WiL felt that the crowds in London were always better than any where else. If it were his choice, he would only tour in London.
WiL sang his heart out. He thanked the fans again before walking off stage. FVK went on next and the crowd went crazy. WiL went to his merch table to sell some cd's, shirts, posters and what not. He signed autographs and took pictures with fans until the end of the show and the crowd dispersed.
Trox was stoned for the entire show of course. WiL and Nick smoked a little bit when they got back to the hotel. Nick definitely kept his word to Shiloh by making sure Trox didn't get WiL stoned or drunk.
Nick thought that Trox had been acting really weird lately. WiL did too but didn't say anything about it. He just figured that Trox had been smoke a lot more weed lately.
For the rest of their time in London this is what their days would consist of. Getting stoned, site seeing, performing, meeting fans, and partying with FVK.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Sorry the chapters are short. Something big happens in this story and I don't want it to happen too soon so I'm having writers block for the chapters leading up to it. Chapter 9 and 10 are going to be amazing. Something INTENSE happens in 10 so keep reading. xoxo