‹ Prequel: Die Romantic
Status: Active :D

Angel Eyes

Chapter 7

"Matt, have I ever told you that you look great with long hair?" Shiloh asked.
Matt laughed. "No you haven't."
"I don't like it." Cassie said.
"Ouch." Matt said jokingly.
"Love you Matt!" Cassie said with a smile as she put his hair into a ponytail.
"Gr. Love you too."
Shiloh laughed at him. "So what are you working on now?"
"A show." Matt said.
"An Avenged Sevenfold show." Syn added.
"Hail to the Kind the animated series." Johnny said.
Shiloh was intrigued. "You guys do all the cool stuff."
"We're just awesome like that." Johnny said.
Shiloh stuck her tongue out at him.
"How are your songs coming?" Zacky asked Shiloh as he entered the room.
"I got some ideas." Shiloh said excitedly. "I have six songs written. I plan on another three by my birthday and the last three shortly after that. Then I'll just have to record them and send it to the record company."
"Good job." Matt said.
Shiloh smiled and looked at her phone. "Oh I gotta go. We are recorded the other five today."
"See ya." They said as she left.
When she got to the band house she went straight for the studio.
Tomo was playing guitar for one or the songs and they were recording it.
"I like that." Shiloh said with a smile.
Tomo smiled and continued to play. When Tomo was done playing Jared started playing the music they had so far. He played the songs one by one so Shiloh could see if she liked them or not.
"Who played the guitar for Frankenstein?" She asked.
"That was me." Jared said.
She nodded. "Ok so for this part could you change it?" She played the one they had then paused it. "So I like the rest of it but for this part I'm thinking that this could work." She hummed the tune she wanted for the guitar.
Jared put his guitar on and plugged it in so they could record it. He played the tune she asked for.
"Play it slightly faster." Shiloh said.
Jared played it faster. When he was done they added it to the song and played it again.
"Yea! Sounds great." Shiloh said and high fived Jared. She got in the booth to sing the song.
"Hey shi." Jared said from outside.
"Hm?"
"For your screaming try to thing of something that will piss you off. It will make the screaming sound better."
She nodded and started singing again. This time her singing sounded perfect.
"Frankenstein is done." Shannon said and marked it down.
They listened to the rest of the songs. They had to tweek a couple things in them. Shannon had to change a bit of the drumming and Tomo had to fix some of his part too. When that was done the music sounded perfect. She got back in the booth and sang the rest of the songs.
"They sound amazing." Jared said when they were finished. They listened to the finished product and they all decided they were great songs.
"Six down, six more to go." Tomo said.
"I'm going to have Matt come listen to them."
"Tell him to bring dinner, we've been working all day and I'm starving." Shannon said.
Shiloh laughed and called Matt. He said he'd be there in an hour with Syn and they agreed to bring dinner.
"Thank you so much for helping and dealing with all my changes you guys." Shiloh said to Jared, Shannon, and Tomo.
"Any time. Plus Jared is way worse." Shannon said with a laugh.
"Haha very funny." Jared said.
Shiloh high fived all of them and gave them each a hug.
"I don't know if I should like that Graves is about me or not." Jared said.
"It's not 100% about you. You just gave me the idea for it." Shiloh explained.
Jared nodded. "Still don't know if that's a compliment or insult." He laughed. "But it's a great song. Great job."
Matt and Syn arrived a few minutes later.
"Thanks." Shannon and Tomo said to Matt for the dinner.
"No problem." Syn said.
"So lets hear them." Matt said.
Shiloh started the songs for them. They listened to all six.
"They sound amazing." Syn said.
"Shi I didn't know you could scream like that." Matt added.
She smiled. "Neither did I."
"You sound great. You should do more music like this." Matt said.
"I agree." Jared said. "This harder music suits your voice very well."
Matt and Syn stayed and hung out with them for a few hours. After they left Shiloh decided to go back upstairs and write some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Again sorry for the short chapters. But we are getting closer to the big secret and intensity in chapter 10. And sorry for the boringness in these chapters. Chapter 8 is a little more crazy. xoxo