‹ Prequel: Die Romantic
Status: Active :D

Angel Eyes

Chapter 8

"That show was fucking amazing!" WiL shouted when they got backstage.
"I love London!" Nick said.
WiL had just gotten finished with a performance. The crowd was crazy today. Crazier than his other performances this month. The crowd cheered more than usual. A couple fans even ran on stage and stage dived into the crowd.
The three of them were now at WiL's merch table waiting for FVK to finish their performance. They were having the after party today. Again WiL sold a lot of merch, took a lot of pictures, and signed many autographs.
Trox was drooling over all the girls wearing leather and tight spandex with their cleavage.
"Damn, girls in London are such babes!" Trox said.
WiL thank a few fans for the cigarettes that they gave him and Nick even accepted a few donations.
"The fans are so amazing." Nick said when he told WiL about the donations.
"We owe them so much." WiL said.
Nick nodded his head. WiL felt like he would never be able to repay the fans for all that they do. The amount of support from them was incredible.
FVK was finally finished with their performance. They too loved the fans so much. They thanked them before leaving the stage and heading to their merch table. They sold just as much merch as WiL did and took just as many pictures and signed just as many autographs.
They all stayed at their tables until the crowd started to disperse and head home.
"Who's ready to party!?" Trox asked.
The guys cheered as they piled into their vans. They headed over to a nearby bar that was reserved just for them for the night. The only people that could get in were the bands, roadies, and fans that had VIP passes.
Trox immediately broke out the pot and hard liquor and headed to the dance floor. He was dancing with a couple of girls wearing really short skirts and very low cut tops.
WiL and Nick sat at the bar and had a couple beers while walking.
"Does Trox seem weird to you?" Nick asked WiL.
WiL shrugged. "Kind of. I just think he's been smoking a lot more lately."
"I'm surprised he hasn't developed an immune to pot by now." Nick said with a laugh.
WiL laughed too. Trox smoked so much that it really was surprising that it still had an affect on him.
WiL stood up a moment later. "I'll be right back. I'm going to go call Shiloh before it gets too late."
Nick nodded. "Tell her I say happy birthday."
WiL headed for the door and Trox stopped him on his way there. "Where are you going? Stay and party man."
"I'm coming back. I'm just going to call Shiloh and wish her a happy birthday." WiL explained.
"Come party and call her in the morning." Trox said.
"If I call her in the morning it will be late there and she'll be asleep." WiL moved past him and headed outside. Trox made his way to the bar and ordered a couple drinks.
WiL was happy when he made it outside. It was quiet and the air was fresh. He pulled out his phone and dialed Shiloh's number.
"Hey baby." Shiloh said when she answered the phone.
"Hello love." WiL said with a smile.
"Are you having fun?" Shiloh asked.
"Oh yea. The shows have been great and the crowds are crazy. We are at an after party now." WiL explained.
"Oh that sounds like fun."
"Yea it is. I just wanted to call and let you know that I love you and I wish I could be there for your birthday. And to wish you a happy birthday."
"Aw thank you baby. I love you too. Yea I wish you were here too. It's not a party without you."
"I promise we will do something special when I get back."
"Ok baby. I love you. Go have fun."
"Ok. I love you too. Nick says happy birthday too."
"Tell him I say thank you. Love you baby."
They hung up after that and WiL headed back inside. There was a drink waiting for him when he got back.
"What's this?" He asked Nick.
"It's from Trox. He bought us both one."
WiL shrugged and drank his. It tasted really gross to him. Not like anything else he's had. The guys of FVK came over soon after and ordered shots for everyone. WiL didn't want to be rude so he drank his. Nick was the only one trying not to drink as much.
He didn't want to break his promise to Shiloh. Later on Trox brought them both over another drink.
"What is it." WiL asked.
"Whiskey."
"It doesn't taste like Whiskey." Nick said after he drank his.
WiL drank his too. It still tasted weird. He didn't think anything of it. Soon after WiL and Nick both started to feel funny.
By two a.m Nick had lost sight of WiL and Trox. He was pretty wasted but nervous that he couldn't find them. When he finally found them they were in the middle of the dance floor dancing with some half naked girls.
"Come on WiL, I think we've both had enough to drink and should get some rest."
Trox pushed him away. "Hey man don't ruin the party."
Nick got dizzy and had to sit down. Trox pulled WiL over to the corner and was whispering in his ear. Nick tried standing up but couldn't. He felt really sick.
"No she's not!" Nick heard WiL yell. He managed to stand up and go over to them.
"What's wrong?" Nick asked.
"Shiloh's cheating on me." WiL said angrily.
Nick shook his head. "No she's not man. Don't listen to Trox."
"I'm going to call her." WiL slurred.
"Don't." Nick tried to stop him but failed. "What the fuck Trox! Why did you tell him that?"
"I didn't say anything." Trox said and disappeared.
Nick was really worried and really drunk. "He put something in my drink." He thought to himself and leaned against the wall.
WiL was outside calling Shiloh.
"Miss me already?" She asked when she answered.
"Are you cheating on me?"
"What? Why are you asking me that?"
"Answer the fucking question." WiL slurred.
"No WiL I'm not. Are you drunk?"
"No I'm not. Why are you cheating on me?"
"WiL I'm not cheating on you. Where is this coming from? Did Trox say something to you?"
"So you are cheating on me? How else would you know it was Trox?"
"WiL you should go get some sleep ok. Call me in the morning."
"Don't you fucking hang up on me. Now answer my question."
"I did."
"You did cheat on me? You fucking bitch."
Shiloh sighed. "No WiL I answered you question twice. I'm not cheating on you."
"What's going on?" WiL hear in the background.
"You're with him now. So you are cheating on me."
"No WiL we are working on my album." Shiloh's voice cracked.
"Why are you lying to me? Why would you do this to me? Fucking bitch." WiL hung up on her.
Shiloh was on the verge of tears. She tried calling WiL back but he didn't answer the phone. She tried Nick next and he of course didn't answer either. Now she was crying.
When WiL got back inside Trox found him. "Here take this. I will make you feel better." he handed him a little pill.
"I can't believe she would do that." he said as he took the pill.
"Come on. I know what will make you feel better." Trox said and pulled him away.
Nick managed to get himself together and started looking for WiL again. He was nowhere to be seen. He stumbled outside and one of the guys from FVK decided to give him a ride back to his hotel.
When he got to the hotel he was the only one there. Trox and WiL were no where to be found. He tried calling each of them but they didn't answer.
Nick passed out on the couch.
When he woke up the next day he could barely remember what had happened last night. He went into the bedroom to see if WiL had gotten back and was devastated at what he saw.
"Oh god. Why WiL." Nick said.
Trox was passed out in one bed with a random girl.
WiL was passed out in the other bed with another girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooh shit. What's going to happen in chapter 9 and 10? Stick around to find out. Hope you liked this chapter and thanks for reading. xoxo