‹ Prequel: Die Romantic
Status: Active :D

Angel Eyes

Chapter 9

"Happy birthday!" Jared said when Shiloh woke up. He had knocked on the door very loudly to get her awake.After her fight with WiL last night, was wasn't sure it would be a good birthday.
She half smiled. "Thanks."
Jared frowned. "Look, I know what happened last night upset you. But leave that as yesterday, today is a new day. Worry about WiL tomorrow."
Shiloh sighed. "I hate Trox."
Jared gave Shiloh a hug. "I'll kick his ass when they get back."
"Thanks." Shiloh said as she pulled away from the hug. She couldn't believe that Trox told WiL she was cheating on him. What kind of "friend" would do that. She loved WiL more than anything and as much a she loved Jared, she would never cheat on WiL.
"Come downstairs." Jared said and grabbed her arm. She followed him downstairs and into the kitchen.
"Surprise!" Andy, Matt, Syn, Cassie, Zacky, Johnny, Arin, Shannon, Tomo, C.C, Jinxx, Jake, and Ashley all shouted when she entered the room.
They were standing in front of a table covered in presents, cake, and candy. Everything was decorated like Halloween since Halloween was her favorite holiday and because her birthday was close to Halloween.
The presents were all wrapped in black, orange, and Halloween wrapping paper. The cake was a Nightmare Before Christmas cake and all the candy was in Halloween bags.
"Aw you guys. Thanks." She said as she hugged them all one by one.
"Happy 22nd little sis." Matt said when she hugged him.
"Don't let what happened with WiL get to you. He didn't mean it and he loves you to death." Andy whispered in her ear.
She nodded and hugged him tighter. "So what's on the agenda for today?"
"We have a venue rented out for the party. The party starts at about five. So we can just hang out here until then." Jared said with a goofy smile.
He was proud of this party. They usually have small parties for their birthdays but Jared wanted to make this one huge. He thought Shiloh deserved it.
"Everyone one of your friends is going to be there. Music, dancing, presents, drunken Synyster Gates." Matt said.
Shiloh laughed at that. She loved it when Syn got drunk, he was always adorable and fun. "Sound like any other party. What's the difference with this one?"
"Oh there's a difference alright." Shannon said.
"Which is?" I asked.
"All the bands that are going to be there are going to perform for you. They are either going to perform songs they've written for you, songs you did with them, or your favorite songs by them." Shannon said.
Shiloh was surprised. "Well then. That is new."
Everyone laughed.
"You guys really don't need to go through all this trouble. It really is just another day."
"No its not." Syn said.
"It's the day you were born 22 years ago. We have to celebrate it. I mean, if it weren't for you, none of us would be here today." Jared said.
"I wouldn't be married to the most incredible woman." Ashley said.
"We would all be, well, not as fun as happy as we are with you here." Tomo said.
"Aw guys. I'm really not that amazing. But thanks. I love you guys." Shiloh said.
"We love you too. Now blow out your candles and make a wish." Tomo said.
Shiloh laughed and blew out her candles. Everyone cheered and then they cut it and passed slices around. It was Shiloh's favorite kind of cake, red velvet.
After they ate cake they turned on some music and had a pre party. The Avenged boys turned on some video games and everyone gathered around to watch. While they weren't paying attention, Shiloh snuck up to her room.
She closed the door behind her and sat on her bed. She pulled out her phone to call WiL.
It went straight to voicemail, a sign that it was either dead or turned off.
"It's WiL, leave me a message."
"Babe, I love you. Can you please call me back. I'm not mad at you, I just want to make things right. I love you so much. I promise I'm not cheating on you." She sighed. "Look, just please call me back. Love you." She hung up after that.
Jared came in a moment later and sat down next to her. "What did I say?"
"To not worry about it." Shiloh said.
"Exactly. You called him fine. But now you are ours for the rest of the day. Give me your phone." He said as he held out his hand.
"Bu-"
He cut her off. "No buts. We all worked hard to make today amazing and I'm not going to let WiL ruin it for you and I'm not going to let you spoil it for the rest of them. Hand it over."
Shiloh sighed and handed him her phone. He put it in his back pocket.
"What if I want to take pictures?" She whined.
"I'll take them for you."
Shiloh looked down.
He put a hand on her cheek. "It's going to be okay."
They went downstairs after that and everyone was cheering as Syn and Matt played their game. They were playing Mortal Kombat. Syn got his ass whooped by Matt.
Shiloh sat down next to Syn and he put an arm around her while she took the controller to play against Matt.
"Die dammit!" Matt shouted.
It was silent while everyone watched.
"Get him Shi!" Cassie finally broke the silence.
"Brother vs sister. Three minutes left. Will it be a tie? Or will someone take the win?" Jared said in his announcer voice.
Everyone laughed at that.
"You're gonna lose." Shiloh said to Matt.
"Nope." He said as he dodged one of her hits. The game was getting intense. So far they were tied. One of them had to kill the other just once more to win.
"They're going to tie." Arin said.
"50 on Shiloh." Syn said.
"Traitor." Matt said.
Shiloh smirked at that.
"50 on Matt." Johnny said.
Everyone else through in some money after that.
"One minute left." Tomo said.
They were both running at each other and throwing hits.
"30 Seconds." Jared said in his announcer voice again
"It's gotta be a tie." Andy said.
"15 seconds." Ashley said.
Just then Shiloh jumped behind Matt and used her special attack. Matt's character fell to the ground in a pool of blood.
"Oh!" Shiloh shouted and jumped up.
"Fuck." Matt said with a sigh.
"And the sister wins!" Syn shouted and high fived Shiloh.
"I let you win." Matt said.
"I'm sure you did." Shiloh said with a laugh.
"Oh guys, present time!" Cassie shouted and ran over to the table with presents. Everyone followed behind her. Shiloh went ever and stood in front of everyone.
"I thought presents would be at the party?" Shiloh asked.
"They are. Only ours are going to be opened here." Zacky said.
Shiloh opened Cassie's present first. It was a BVB sweater along with some new gauges.
"Yeah!" Andy said when he saw it.
"Thanks Cassie." Shiloh said and hugged her.
She continued opening her presents. They all consisted of band t's, ripped skinny jeans, shoes, gauges, dark makeup, scary movies, drum sticks, guitar picks, and her favorite, living dead dolls along with a Chucky and Tiffany doll.
"Oh my god I love it!" She shouted. "Thank you guys so much."
When she was done opening presents she took them all to her room and made room for her Chucky and Tiffany dolls. She changed into the Iron Maiden shirt Andy got her, the ripped gray skinny jeans and Nightmare Before Christmas shoes that Arin got her.
"There's going to be food there right?" Shiloh asked.
"Of course." Tomo said.
"Good because I'm starving."
"Want me to make you something now?" Jared asked.
"No I can wait. Thank you though." Shiloh said with a smile.
"Can we go yet?" Cassie asked.
"No not yet." Matt said.
They were all starting to get bored. The party wasn't for another hour. So they sat around and decided to play more games and tell some jokes to make the time go by faster.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WiL woke up to the sound of yelling. It sounded like Nick and Trox. He had a huge headache.
He groaned while trying to sit up. The room was spinning. He turned around and saw someone else in the bed. The realization of what happened flooded him and he felt sick.
"Oh fuck fuck fuck." He said as he quickly got dressed then went into the other room.
Nick and Trox turned to look at him when he entered the room.
"What happened last night?" He asked.
"Tell him Trox. Tell him what you did!" Nick yelled.
"Shut the fuck up!" Trox yelled back.
"Tell me." WiL said.
"Trox got us drunk and drugged us!" Nick yelled. "He spiked our fucking drinks with something."
WiL felt really sick now. "Is that true?"
It was silent.
"Trox!" WiL yelled.
"Yes." Trox said.
"Oh my god!" WiL said as he sat down. He was livid.
"That's not even the best part." Nick said with a fake laugh. "go on Trox. Be a man and tell him."
WiL had a bad feeling. All he could think about was Shiloh.
Finally Nick grabbed Trox and pushed him up against the wall. "Tell him or I will!"
"Ok ok!" Trox said and Nick let them go. "I." He paused. "I told you that Shiloh was cheating on you.'
WiL's heart stopped.
"And you called her and got in a fight. And then." He looked down.
"Say it." Nick said.
"And then I talked you into sleeping with that girl."
It was silent again.
"He did the same thing to Lindsay. Drugged her up and talked her into cheating." Nick told WiL.
Again it was quiet.
"You sick son of a bitch." WiL said and walked over to Trox.
"WiL I'm sorry."
"You're sorry? Sorry!" WiL yelled at him. "You're the reason I lost my wife. The reason I lost my son! And now you're probably made it so I've lost Shiloh!" WiL was in Trox's face now.
"I'm so-"
WiL grabbed him by the neck and pushed him against the wall, choking him.
"I should kill you!" WiL yelled. He was seeing red.
"Nick." Trox coughed. "Help."
Nick just stood there with his arms folded. He didn't feel the least bit sorry for Trox. Trox's face was turning red. He really couldn't breath.
"WiL." Nick finally said when Trox's eyes started to roll back.
WiL let go and Trox fell to the floor coughing. WiL kicked him in the side a couple times while he was down. Trox lay on the floor groaning. WiL went into the other room to pack his suitcase.
"What are you doing?" Nick asked from the door way.
"What's it look like? I'm going home."
"But the tour."
"I don't care! My marriage is on the line here." He said as he turned his phone on to purchase a plane ticket. "I need to you fly back later with the equipment. I don't trust him."
Nick nodded.
"WiL I-"
"Dude, don't fucking talk to me right now. I'm two seconds away from killing you." WiL said as he cut Trox off.
Trox nodded and walked away.
WiL put his head in his hands. "Fuck me."
"Shiloh knows about what he did to Lindsay. I'm sure she'll understand and forgive you."
"She knows? Why the fuck didn't she say anything to me about it?"
"Because she's scared of Trox. Because she knew that would piss Trox off. She didn't want to ruin your friendship."
WiL sighed. "I'm going to the airport. I can't stand to be in this hotel with him for a moment longer."
"When's your flight?"
"In eight hours. I'll sleep there."
"Dude. Come on."
"No Nick. I'll see you later." WiL said as he left.
When WiL got to the airport he looked at his phone and saw that Shiloh had called a while ago. He listened to the message she left. It made him feel so bad.
"What a great way to ruin her birthday." He thought to himself.
He called her back. It rang and rang until it reached her voicemail.
"Babe I love you. I'm on my way home. I'm going to make things right. I promise." he said and hung up. He called Andy next.
"Hey.' Andy answered. It was really loud on his end.
"Hey man. Look something happened I need you to do me a favor."
"Yea I already know." Andy said.
WiL sighed. "Is Shiloh with you?"
"Uh. She's here somewhere. We are at her birthday party. Want me to find her?"
"No it's fine. Listen I'm coming home. I'll be there at five tomorrow. Could you pick me up from the airport?" WiL asked.
"Yea I can do that."
"Thanks man." They hung up after that.
WiL sat there for a moment. He had to decide what to do. His flight would be in eight hours, then the flight itself is seven hours to New York then five hours to L.A.
He decided to go find a corner to sleep in. He set his alarm on his phone and laid his head back. His head was killing him. He hoped that this nap would help it go away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Happy birthday Shiloh!" Is all Shiloh was hearing from everyone at the party all night.
The party was in a huge venue in L.A. It was big enough to fit over 2000 people. The bands would be performing on the giant stage while there were seats and tables located in front of the stage.
There was an open bar by the door of the venue where everyone could get something to drink. The food was just across from there. Located to the left of the stage was a giant table filled with hundreds of gifts. To the right of the stage was the table that had her cake and other goodies for the guests. The cake was huge and in the shape of a giant guitar.
The cake was almost an exact replica of Shiloh's guitar and it was made specifically to feed the hundreds of guests that were there.
When the party had started everyone there sang her happy birthday. After they had sung her happy birthday guests mingled and wished her happy birthday, then proceeded to sit in the seats in front of the stage. That's when the performances had begun.
Mars of course performed first. They performed her favorite song from the new album that she had helped Jared write. It was City of Angels.
After Mars performed Avenged went up next. They performed Seize the Day which was Shiloh's favorite song. After that they performed Hail to the King which Shiloh also helped write.
A bunch of other bands and musicians went up after and performed songs that were written with her or for her. After the last band went up Shiloh and Syn went up to have a guitar battle. They were playing some of the hardest guitar solos on the planet.
When Shiloh and Syn were done Matt, Jared, Shannon, and Andy rolled a huge chair onto the stage. It was black and had a couple gargoyles on the top of it.
"Ok everyone." Jared said. "This is the part where Shiloh opens all the amazing presents you guys got for her."
They had Shiloh sit in the giant chair and started bringing the presents on stage. They also had a camera so they could record it.
"This is crazy." Shiloh thought.
"She's opening my present first." A man said as he walked on stage. It was Sully from Godsmack. He and Shiloh had been friends for a couple years.
"I actually have to leave but I hope you had a great birthday kiddo. And I know you are going to love this present. I know we should leave the best for last, but I want to see the look on your face for this one." he said as he turned to look at the side of the stage. Shiloh and her guests followed his gaze and Bubba started rolling a flat cart on stage with a huge box on it.
Shiloh was very curious to find out was it is. She stood up to open it when Bubba stopped in front of her. The box fell apart and revealed a sexy black and purple Star Stryker with skulls on it.
"Oh my god!" Shiloh shouted and gave Sully a hug.
It was all purple with black skulls. It had two big saddlebags on either side of it.
"I had it custom made for you. Now you just have to get your motorcycle license."
Shiloh nodded and admired the bike. She was in love with it and couldn't wait until she could go ride it.
Her guests cheered at the gift. It definitely was the best present of the night.
She opened the rest of the presents one by one. They consisted of more horror movies, horror movie figurines and busts, living dead dolls, creepy gothic stuff, more band ts and skinny jeans, and she loved them all.
"Thank you everyone for all of the amazing presents. You guys rock." Shiloh said to everyone.
Everyone knew her so well and knew what gifts she would love. Nothing could really compare to the bike of course but she did love them all. After she was done opening presents they turned on the stereo and everyone got up to dance and mingle.
"So what do you think of everything?" Jared asked her while they stood by the cake.
"It's amazing. You guys really outdid yourselves." Shiloh said as she gave him a hug.
Syn walked up with a couple beers after that and offered her one.
"No thanks." She said.
"Since when do you pass up a beer at a party?" Matt said as he walked over to them.
"Well after what happened with WiL last night, I kinda don't want get to that same point."
"That's understandable." Syn said.
The party continued and Matt convinced Shiloh to go dance with him and Cassie. Syn got drunk and made the party that much more fun. Andy was starting to get pretty drunk and fell down a couple times on the dance floor.
After a few more hours guests started to leave either because it was getting late or because themselves or their friends were getting too drunk.
Jared, Shannon, Tomo, Shiloh, Matt, and Syn were the last ones at the party.
"Well that was fun." Shiloh said.
"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." Shannon said.
"I'm exhausted." Matt said.
"Me too." Shiloh agreed. "I think Syn might pass out anytime now."
Syn was sitting with them on the verge of falling over.
"Yea I think we are going to head home." Matt said and nudged Syn.
"What?" Syn looked dazed. He was so drunk.
"I'm going to head home too." Shiloh said. "Can I have my phone back now?"
Jared smiled and handed it to her. "Oh it died by the way."
She nodded. "I'll charge it when I get home."
"Love you Shi." Tomo said.
"Love you guys too. Thanks again for the amazing party. What about all the presents?"
"Don't worry we'll take care of them. We may have to redecorate your room but we'll take care of it." Tomo said.
She nodded and headed home. Jared, Shannon, and Tomo were the last ones to go home.
When Shiloh got home she put her phone on the charger and headed to bed. She woke up the next day at about noon. She went into the bathroom and got ready for the day.
When she was done she turned her phone on to call WiL. When it turned on it notified her that she had new messages. She checked them first to see if any were from WiL. They were mostly happy birthday texts.
There was a message from Trox however. It was a picture message. She opened it up and began to cry. He heart shattered into a million pieces.
It was a picture of WiL.
A picture of WiL, in bed with another woman.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! hope you liked this chapter. Chapter 10 will be up soon. If you guys like this story and you liked Die Romantic, please recommend to your friends.
I do not own song titles, the bands own the songs. xoxo