Status: My heart is like a new puppy. It has his freedom to explore, but rather stay close and be protected by you.

The Echo in My Head

Chapter Thirteen

Dear Guy,
When I was six you ruined my life. You ruined me. I hate that you chose me, but I'm glad no one else had to endure it. I don't know how many kids before me that you kidnapped and forced yourself on, but I honestly feel bad for them. For us. I don't know maybe they re-acted from the situation better than I did. All I ever wanted from you was an apology. Or at least an explanation on why you did what you did. I've come to the conclusion that you're sick in the head, but I've got to admit you were smart. I've never seen your face, so I can only assume that others didn't also. That was smart. I want you to know that I forgive you. I forgive you for everything. I forgive you for taking me away from my family for six years. I forgive you for taking away my innocence without my consent. I forgive you for taking away my childhood and ruining it. I forgive you, but I can never forget you. I can't forget what you did to me, nor can I forget the struggle I've had to get over it. At least this is an start.
Sincerely,
Kyle (The one you named Chance)