Status: My heart is like a new puppy. It has his freedom to explore, but rather stay close and be protected by you.

The Echo in My Head

Chapter Two

By the time lunch came around I was both physically and emotionally exhausted. I stood outside the cafeteria waiting for Blaze and Dawson,preparing myself to speak words I never thought I would. They came strolling towards me a few seconds after the bell rang.

"What's up Kitty?" Asked Blaze snaking his arm around my waist. I laid my head on his shoulder and took a deep breath.

"I was just thinking we could all go back to my house and have sex." I replied before pulling Dawson closer.

"Are you asking us for a threesome?" He laughed.

"Maybe."

"I'm in."

"Sorry kitty I have to pass. Can't let my grades drop." I rolled my eyes at Blaze as I waved him off. He was such a mood killer sometimes, but I understood all to well. I kissed his cheek before intertwining my fingers with Dawson and heading out the back door of the school.

As we walked towards the student parking lot I could see a guy leaning against the building with a smoke in his mouth. Slowly i walked towards him. As i got closer I could see that he somewhat resembled Taylor Lautner with long her. I smiled.

"Got an extra one of those?" I asked. He said nothing as he handed me a fresh one and lit it. I inhaled deeply before polluting the air.

"I'm Cyrus, but a sexy girl like you can call me Echo. Hang with sometimes to understand why." He flicked the bud and walked away. I stood there speechless. He didn't even bother to get my name. With a shrugged of my shoulders I walked back over to Dawson and handed his what was left of the cigarette.

"Who was that?"he asked inhaling deeper than I had.

"Some kid named Echo."

"Whatever we doing this or what?" I rolled my eyes. Dawson tried to play hard, but I knew me talking to a good looking guy moments before having sex with him ate at him. I laughed as we walked to my car. I threw him the keys and played with my pleasure button. By the time we got to my house we were both ready to go.

I opened door only to have him grabbed me by throat and throw me on the couch. He was quick to rip open the button up mini dress I was wearing. I groaned as he bit at my nipples instead of kissing and sucking at them. He placed heated kisses along my torso before removing the seat of my panties and pushing a finger inside me. I could feel as his lips brushed over my already swollen clit.

I moaned softly as he pulled me up and bend me over the couch. He grabbed my ponytail and yanked my head backwards. Without warning his pushed all of him inside me roughly. I screamed as he repeated the action. Each stroke harder than the last. I rubbed at myself eager for an orgasm. I knew i was going to cum, but I also knew Dawson wouldn't quit until he had his filled.

He pushed my face down into the couch as he continued to penetrate my insides. My screams were temporarily muffled by the cushions. Again he used my ponytail to yank me up before flipping me over and pushing me back down on the couch. His hand covered my mouth as he shoved his self into my again, followed by a smack. His other hand gripped around my neck freeing my screams to echo around the house.

I was lost in the sensational amount of pleasure and pain he gave me.

Remember Pumpkin, if you ever have sex make sure your doing it for love and not just because.

That echo was killing me. I pulled at Dawson's hair making him drill deeper until my own screams were distant in my ears.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry they are short. Thanks to my first commentor and recommender. Forgetful-lnsomniacs. Also thanks to my one subscriber. I glad you enjoy this story.