Our Wonderland

I look in the mirror

(Adam's POV)
"Wonderland club?" I asked confused.
"Yeah! The club where all dreams come true!" She shouted the walls echoing her voice.
"And what makes you think I want to join your club?" I asked again as if she were stupid.
That stopped her, she turned tears forming at the corner of her eyes before I knew it the headlock I was sin grew tighter until I could barely breathe. Glaring up at Chester I was annoyed even more then before when he only smiled down at me.
"Now Adam even if you prefer men there is no need to be rude to the lady." He chastised, "I think it sounds like a wonderful idea for a club Maria. Can I join?"
"Of course! You are our Cheshire Cat!" She yelled the tears gone now as she smiled.
Chester as the Cheshire Cat.
That made me want to laugh out loud. Something I would have done already if Chester wasn't still holding onto my throat. As it was a chuckle/groan escaped from my mouth.
"Do you find something funny Adam?" Chester asked dangerously.
"NO nothing at all, wouldn't want to make the kitty mad." I got out unable to resist making fun of him.
He paused for a second scowling down at me before a wide smile broke across his face.
For some reason I didn't like that look.
Not one bit.
"Maria dear." He said catching said girl's attention.
"Yes Cheshire?" she asked pausing in her actions.
(She was doodling a face on the basketball)
"Adam agreed to be part of the Wonderland Club. What shall his role be?"
"Oh he's Alice of course, cause his name starts with an A." She explained calmly before going back to her doodles.
Fury rose in my chest as Chester started patting my head. I could feel him laugh the b*%@$d! There was no way I was joining this stupid club! And there was no way I was going to be known as "ALICE".
♠ ♠ ♠
Continuation of the last chapter lol. Short I know.