Our Wonderland

We are family

(Sarah's POV)
When I arrived at the school library after the last bell rang I found the three trouble makers waiting for me. It was easy to find them even among the crowd. They were the only table that was being avoided by the other students. Watching them yell and throw things at each other I debated whether this was such a good idea before walking over with a sigh. Slamming my books down on the table all three turned to look at me with surprise.
"We shall start with what was covered in class today, if you have any questions ask after I have explained the subject content. I will switch topis after fifteen minutes and when our hour is finished I will have expected all of you to be able to understand the material."
The three stared at me as if I had lost my mind. Then the girl-Maria smiled. I waited for her to do something, say something. She was unperdictable at best. There was no telling how she would react to my harsh teaching method.
"You heard the lady gentlemen. Now is the time to study." Maria said.
With that she reached over and snagged one of my books. For a moment I was relieved thinking that maybe this wouldn't be so bad. Until she opened it upside down and pretended to read. The boys folowed her example without another thought. The next hour suddenly seemed as if it were going to be worse then I originally thought.
-forty-five minutes later-
(Chester's POV)
I could tell that this girl was startig to crack. Adam was making paper planes out of all his worksheets, while Maria was still trying to figure out the math equations we'd been given earlier. I actually felt a little sorry fo the girl. On the other hand however I was impressed by her commitment. She was still trying to teach.
"....You take the x in this equation and then apply it to formula b...." Sarah explained.
"MATHMATIC! This equation is positively incedirble! With ths you could solve the problems of the world!" Maria suddenly shouted jumping up and striking a pose.
Sarah's eyebrow twitched and I knew she had reached her final breaking point. Turning I smiled at Maria causing her to stop and sit down.
"Hatter I think it would be in the queen's best interest if we actually studied the potions and spells she is trying to teach us."
Maria tilted her head to the side considering it for a second before she smiled and nodded. Turning to Adam she grabbed the papers unfolding them all before handing him a book.
"You're right Chess. Potions are serious one mistake could blow this whole place!" With that she began to stare intently at the paper.
I may have imagined it but for a second I swear I saw a smile on the ice queen's face.