Status: updated as much as i can [:

If Only in My Eyes

Before the Story Begins.

(Lily's P.O.V)

If I were to describe my life in a nutshell it would be difficult. It's constant chaos in my house, whether its my parents arguing over the TV or my brother and his band practicing for hours at a time. I hated how popular they had become, because my brother never has time for me anymore. But I can't say that I'm not proud of him, because I definitely am. I was actually very close to the guys as well, especially Brian. He was my best friend, we were practically inseparable until they started touring more often.

And then of course there was Matt, better known as "the guy who doesn't even know I exist". He stole my heart without even realizing it even though I knew Zacky didn't really approve. But I guess he never paid attention to me because he probably thought that I had something going on with Brian. Which wasn't the case at all. "Lily it's time to eat!" I suddenly could hear my mother yell from down the hallway. I stretched out slightly before placing my slippers on my feet and heading out of the door.

I smiled once I rounded the corner and saw Zacky sitting at the table. "Thank God your home!" I greeted happily, giving him a light hug. "Glad to be home, but I was only gone for a couple of weeks." He chuckled while taking another bite of his toast. I shrugged and sat down in my usual seat across from him. "Well it felt like forever. When are the guys coming over?" I asked with a curious smile. My brother rolled his eyes before smirking. "Brian and Matt will be here within an hour or so." I felt my stomach do a back flip as my mother handed me a plate of eggs and sausage.

"You should be more concerned about finding a job, not boys." My father scolded, taking a quick glance over at me. Deciding to ignore his comment while I still had an appetite, I quickly shoved a forkful of food into my mouth to stop myself from responding. I could hear Zacky snicker under his breath "She's actually gonna be working for the band, Dad. She's gonna be selling merch for us on our next couple of shows." My face immediately perked up once I heard that. "Well good, it's about time she learned how to be independent." Zacky to the rescue.

"Zack, Brian and Matt are here." I pretended not to notice what our mother had announced and continued to pick at my food as I could hear more footsteps heading towards us. "Hey Mr and Mrs. Baker." I heard Brian's voice say to my parents. I tried to hold myself together long enough before I attacked Brian in a tight hug, almost knocking him onto the ground. "Hey kid, I missed you! Nice pjs" He laughed. "I missed you more!" I could see Matt's facial expression stiffen a bit more as he watched us hug. I quickly let go of Brian before walking over to him casually. "Hey, Matt." I said with a small smile. "Hi." He gave me a half hug before returning his attention to Zacky who was already staring at me with a concerned look on his face.

"We're gonna go to the beach." I instantly felt my heart sink. Going to the beach for the guys actually meant bar hopping all along the pier. I wasn't one for alcohol or especially being around the guys when they were drunk. It wasn't that I didn't feel comfortable around them, it was just a serious issue of mine. "Well have fun boys and be safe." Our mother said before heading off back into the kitchen. I slumped down in my seat, shoving the plate of food away from me. "You wanna come Lil?" Brian asked with a hopeful look on his face. I shook my head, earning a groan from both him and Zacky. "I'll see you guys later." I muttered, turning on my heels and making my way back into my room.

I only wished that they could see what was killing me from the inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's terribly short and probably kinda sucks, but I've just been EAGER as HELL to get you guys back into my stories so please bare with me and I PROMISE this will get better! I will try to update as much as possible while I keep up the job hunting. I love you ALL!!! <3