Status: updated as much as i can [:

If Only in My Eyes

Lips Of Deceit

(Lily's P.O.V)

It had been a week since the first night I had started helping out the guys during their shows and I was already exhausted. I wasn't about to complain though, because it is a job and at least I am getting paid and not to mention it was helping me keep active to lose more weight. "Are you ready to do inventory?" Matt asked me as he stacked the last box of shirts on top of the table. I ran my hands through my hair, nodding. "Have fun then." He scoffed before practically slamming the garage door shut. "Dick." I muttered silently to myself. Things between us had only seemed to have gotten worse since I started. He had a different girl with him every single night so far and he constantly made sure that I noticed it too.

Come to think of it, Brian also seemed to be acting different with me as well and it was getting incredibly annoying for one thing. He always made sure that I had someone with me at all times while I was watching them play from the side of the stage and that I had someone to keep an eye on me while I sold merch. He was basically acting like my brother, which bugged the shit out of me. I appreciated his concern, don't get me wrong, but there comes a time and a place for everything. "You ok in here?" I looked up briefly from my clipboard and smiled as I saw Zacky's face in the doorway. "Just fine Z, nothing like more work." I chuckled slightly. He closed the door and proceeded to take a seat next to me.

"I'm sorry about the way Brian has been acting with you lately sis, it's getting on my nerves too." I couldn't help but laugh at his comment. No one really knew how much it was actually bothering me. "Don't worry about it." He looked at me for a moment before putting his hand ontop of mine. "You know I overheard Leana saying how different you've started looking. Is everything ok?" I felt a lump catch in my throat making it harder for me to talk. "Uh-No I-I don't know what you guys are so worried about. Am I not allowed to look good? Do I have to be dressed to your standards now or something?" Zacky's face stiffened as I continued to snap at him. I did feel bad about jumping to conclusions but at the same time I was tired of everyone treating me like a child.

He stood up from beside me and quickly rushed out the door without saying another word. Great, nice going Lily. I decided to lock the door before returning back to my inventory paper so no one else would bother me until I was finished.

(Matt's P.O.V)

When I saw Zacky storm out of the garage I knew he was probably in a bad mood. So being the good friend that I was, I decided to go and investigate things. "What's up man?" I asked curiously as I sat down on the chair beside him. He shook his head before looking at me vaguely. "My sister! Talking to her is like talking to a fucking wall, it's useless! She's a bag of fucking bones and she doesn't even see it!" I scrunched my nose up in confusion before letting out a long sigh. "So she's anorexic?" He quickly whipped his head to the side before hissing at me to shut up.

It all made perfect sense now, no wonder she was always looking so goddamn sexy in those tight pants. "Sorry dude I didn't know, look I won't say anything I promise." Well at least I wouldn't say anything to anyone else but I would mention it to her that I knew he secret. Why you may ask? Because I knew she had a weakness for me and I was determined to make it known that she was always going to be stuck on me. I could honestly care less about what Brian or even Zacky thought for that matter, because I knew that Lily wanted something more than what everyone else could give.=, attention.

She wanted to have the attention like I got, she wanted everyone to know who she was and what she was about. But the only one who could make that happen was me, because everybody notices when the front man of the band has a new girlfriend. Especially the eating disorder, emotionally unstable types.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its shorter than the last, i was having a case of writers block since ive been applying to tons of job applications lately. but again thank you everyone for your support so far, i greatly appreciate everything! love you all! :)