Will You Remember Me, for Centuries?

Chapter 9

It was late at night and the boys had just ate their food. It was just bread with water. The boys thought it was so unfair. They knew what the emperor ate since they had to make his food and it was nothing like what they had to eat.

The emperor ate fresh fruits and vegetables. Loads of meat and delicious bread and sweets. They'll start drooling just thinking about it.

The boys wished eachother goodnight but Patrick wasnt going to get any sleep anytime soon. His mind was keeping him awake. His nightmares made him hate sleeping. Ever since he saw his parents in his house, bloody and dead those images were printed in his mind. Those images kept returning every night so he chose not to sleep. Not because he couldnt, because he wouldnt. Eventually he passed out. His body giving in. This happened every night.

He got abruptly woken up by a guard and dragged out of their 'cell'. All the boys were awake now and they shot a look of compassion towards Patrick. Patrick was terrified. Because he knew that the boys knew what was going to happen to him. But he had no clue. And that terrified him.

He walked passed the hall where they are during the day. The walked up some more stairs where they eventually arrived at what seemed a bedroom. The guard opened the door and Patrick froze. The emperor was lying on his bed. Almost naked and he waved his hand to Patrick. Ushering him towards him.

'I'll hear you, when you are done with him sir' the guard spoke and left.

Patrick stood in front of the door. Shaking on his stick thin legs. He was scared. Scared of the unknown. Scared of what the emperor was going to do.

'Come here boy' he demanded. But Patrick froze.

It felt like he was glued to the ground. He couldnt move. His brain said to obey but his body objected. The emperor had enough and stood up and he grabbed Patrick by his thin blond hair. He dragged him across the room and threw him on his bed.

'You are all mine now' The emperor grinned while starting to undress Patrick.

Patrick didnt know what to do. Patrick couldnt believe what was happening. He could feel his eyes getting watery. And he let a tear slip. It anoyed the emperor and he got slapped on his cheek.

'Be a man' he yelled what made Patrick flinch.

Patrick struggled under the hold of the older man. Wich aggitated the emperor. He hit him on the jaw and Patricks head joilted backwards. The emperor grabbed him by his cheeks and kissed him.

Patrick felt violated. Patrick felt used and dirty. He started to feel sick.

But Patrick didnt know that wasn't all the emperor was planning to do to him.