Will You Remember Me, for Centuries?

Chapter 12

The boys were left alone. Their rock, their support was gone now and never returning. Gerard told them about it. Told them about his and their fate.

That when they are old enough and the emperor doesnt want them anymore.

You'll be given a weapon. That might be a sword, an axe or something else. Something you can defend yourself with.

At least they are not completly unhuman.

They'll bring you to the colloseum and let you out. You are surrounded by thousands of people waiting to see you get killed. Thats when they release it, either a massive, strong man or a lion. You'll have to fight it. If you survive, you are free to go. You'll be a free person again. But almost no one gets out alive. It's almost impossible.

The boys knew this was awaiting Gerard. They could only pray for him to win. To be finally set free. It's the least that Gerard deserves.

Gerard possibly doesn't know it himself but he has meant a lot to the younger boys. He has given them the strenght they needed. He has given his all to protect them. He was always there when they needed them.

Patricks bondings issues only got bigger and bigger. Everytime he lets someone in, they get torn from him right away. When he finally trusts someone, they get torn away from him. Patrick promised himself never to let anyone close to him again, never to trust anyone again. The pain of losing them is to big and he never wants to feel that way again.

Ever.