Will You Remember Me, for Centuries?

Chapter 20

The three of them, Andy, Joe and Pete sat together at Pete's. They wanted to make a change. Make Rome a better place. Get rid of the corruption. Save the kids who have been taken and who will be taken next.

But how, what could make such a great impact. How could they achieve that.

Pete started thinking and he thought about what kind of pressure a group can give. He knew what they were going to do.
They were going to demonstrate. They were going to demonstrate against the Empire and Emperor.

He knew it was illigal to do so. He knew they could get arrested. But they had to do something, anything.
He knew there were enough people that would want to participate. There were so many people in Rome who have been treated badly by the Emperor. Who have been degrated. Who have been hurt.

For the weeks after they made the decicion the boys went to every street. Every alley, every market and brothel to let people know what their plan was.

They convinced many to participate.
Pete was surprised. Surprised by how many wanted to do this with them. So many who werent afraid anymore.

They all wanted a change. They all wanted to live and have a better life.

Soon, soon it was about to go down.