Will You Remember Me, for Centuries?

Chapter 23

Patrick still stood in front of Josh. Josh was holding onto him. Holding onto him tight. Afraid to let go.

The emperor came rushing towards him and Patrick was petrified. He had been petrified of him since that night. That night changed everything.

The emperor stood in front of Patrick. Their faces only inches apart. Patrick could feel his breath onto his face and he tried to back away.

Patrick could feel Josh shaking behind him. Little Josh was afraid. Scared to death of the unknown. Nobody told him what the Emperor was capable of just like they didnt tell Patrick all those years ago. Josh could only guess.

The emperor pushed Patrick away and he fell onto the ground. The emperor knew what he was doing. Again he was torturing him. Not physically no he was now torturing him mentally. The emperor knew that Patrick has been protecting little Josh all along. And now he's going to make him watch.

Patrick was to weak. To weak to stand up. His body was in too much pain. He was tired, worn out. As much as he wanted to get up he couldnt. He could only watch but he closed his eyes.

'Keep your eyes open, boy. Or I'll hurt him only more' the emperor yelled. His voice brought shivers down Patricks spine. He opened his eyes. He didnt want little Josh to get hurt even more. What was about to happen was bad enough.

He watched as the emperor took off the youngers boys clothes. Josh started crying. Tears flowing out. He begged, begged for mercy. But the emperor only laughed.

The emperor threw the boy onto the bed and was about to go down on him.Patrick couldnt watch anymore. Something inside happened. Where he got the strenght from he didnt know. He got up and ran over to the emperor and Josh. Jumped onto the emperors back and yanked him off Josh. They stumbled backwards and Patrick was trying to choke the emperor.

Little Josh got off the bed and stumbled over to the corner of the room. He slit down the wall and closed his eyes and covered his ears. He was scared. Scared to death.

Patrick only saw black. Everything was black. Rage filling his body and mind. He was still on the emperors back trying to choke him when the emperor slammed his back against the wall. But Patrick didnt let go. He didnt feel the pain. He was numb again.

The Emperor kept slamming himself with Patrick on his back against the wall. It got harder and harder to breath for the Emperor. He slammed himself against the wall as hard as he could. It worked. Patrick let go of his neck and slid down the wall. Barerly concious. He grabbed Patrick by his neck and dragged him up against the wall.

'You shouldn't have done that boy, I guess your end will be here soon, then' He let go of him and Patrick fell to the ground. He had trouble breathing and his aching ribs didnt help either.

The emperor called the guard and told him to take them both away.

At least nothing happened to little Josh, Patrick thought to himself.