Will You Remember Me, for Centuries?

Chapter 30

A door opened. The door to the rest of the world. Pete carried Patrick outside. Outside to the free world.

Patrick looked around and he started to cry. Years, years it has been since has been outside. Since he saw those beautifull buildings which made Rome a somewhat beautiful city.

Pete looked at the younger boy multiple times while walking towards his house. He wanted to speak to him but he didnt know what to say. He was at lost for words.

Patrick didnt say anything either. He wanted to. But still that fear lingered in the back of his head. He couldnt bring out anything. It seemed a miracle to him that he spoke to the boys back in there. He really didnt want to but it had slipped out.

They finally arrived at Pete's little house and they got in. Pete gently sat down Patrick.

Patrick looked into Pete's eyes and he couldnt hold himself back. He flew towards him and developed him in this massive hug. Both afraid to let go. They started crying in eachothers neck and Andy and Joe joined the hug. They let go after a while and left the house. To leave them alone. They needed it.

'Hey, Tricky, I missed you so much' Pete sobbed into his neck. Patrick managed to form a small smile. He wanted to say those things back. But it was like his vocal chords completely dissapeared. But Pete didnt questioned it. They just sat there. For what seemed like hours. Just hugging eachother. Feeling eachothers presence.