Will You Remember Me, for Centuries?

Chapter 32

'G-gerard?' Patrick croaked out. His voice barerly audible because of the lack of using it for so long.

He let his hand slip from the mans shoulder and the man turned around. The eyes of the man wide in shock.

'Patrick?' The man questioned. They took second looks at eachother and they knew. It was Gerard and it was indeed Patrick.

Both of their eyes got watery and Gerard stepped towards the younger one and hugged him. Hugged him tight.

Patrick let his tears flow out of his eyes. He never thought he would see his rock, his support, his 'brother' again.

They broke up the hug and Patrick saw Gerard crying as well. Gerard grabbed Patrick by his hand and he led him out of the crowd. They sat down in the grass and they just looked at eachother.

They still couldnt believe they found eachother again after all those years. That they both found eachother as free men. Gerard wanted to aks so many questions but he was at a lost for words. Patrick couldnt bring out much himself as well.

They just looked at eachother. Enjoying their presence once again. Their bond was unexplainable. A bond they never shared with anyone else. They didnt have to talk. Being there, being alive, being together again was enough for them both. Enough for now.