Will You Remember Me, for Centuries?

Chapter 38

Pete talked to Andy and Joe before he decided to go look for Patrick. He walked up the stairs and stood in front of the door to Brendons bedroom.

He heard both of them talk. He heard Patrick talk. Talk about those years. Those years he refused to talk about to Pete. At first he was angry because he didnt open up to Pete first but to this man. But he guessed it was for a good purpose.

He listened to Patrick talk about what the emperor had done to him and Pete's heart broke. He knew what had happened was bad but not like this. He could feel tears building up and all he wanted to do was to run in and comfort Patrick.

As soon as he heard that they had finished he opened the door and he walked in. He saw them both in tears and he saw Patrick looking down.

Pete ran up to him and crouched down. He cupped his face and he let him know it was okay. It was okay now. Thats when Patrick lend in for a kiss. Their lips connected and fitted perfectly. Like their lips were destined to be together.

This was the moment they both had waited for. Waited for a long time.

Patrick pulled back and he felt something. Something he hadn't felt for a long time and he wondered if this was the feeling. The feeling of hapiness.