Will You Remember Me, for Centuries?

Chapter 39

That day had changed everything. That day had changed the lives of both Pete and Patrick. Not only had Patrick been reunited with his 'family'. But he found hapiness. He found relieve. He still had a long road to recovery. He still had a long road to walk before he was fully happy but this was a start. A start he had been waiting for.

That night they shared dinner with all. Talking about the changes in Rome, talking about where Pete and Patrick went. It was a nice diner. A cheery dinner.

But there was still someone that Patrick had to see. There was still one person he needed to see.

There was a knock on the door and Brendon stood up to answer it. Pete and Patrick were discussing something as Patrick felt someone touching his shoulder. He looked behind him and his eyes grew wide. He was surprised. The man was smiling and so was he.

'Hey, Kiddo' the man giggled and sat down next to Patrick.

Patricks day couldnt have been better. And his day was perfect now as he saw his brother again. He saw Gerard.

They exchanged stories, memories and more. They all cried and laughed together and that night was more than Patrick could have asked for.

He could now put all those miserable years behind him. He could go on. He could move on and start a new chapter of his life. A happy chapter, a chapter with a good end.

The end...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. I hope you liked it. If you think hey this story is also on wattpad. Thats true. It's mine. I just wanted to post it on both :) thankss!