The War of Revolutions

It's the year 2185; the year of World War 3.

Surprisingly enough, technology has actually gone backwards in time, reducing technology limitations to a minimum. There are no such things as tanks or any form of heavy artillery. The only weapons that can be involved in combat are handguns; hand-made, metallic weaponary (eg. swords, daggers, pocket knives, etc.); and wooden weaponary (eg. crossbows, longbows, arrows, staffs, mallets, slingshots etc.). This is because democrats have finally realised that global warming is a serious issue and that it's not worth to use all the energy if they were all going to burn up anyway.

But there was soon a large argument between country leaders of who was responcible for the most amount of Greenhouse gas immisions released into the atmosphere to choke the people and everything else on the earth to death.

Whole cities are now being held captive with boarders around the entire perimetre and the population of each city dramatically decreases each day with more and more being taken out of their home, forced onto the street and then they have to run for their life as the soldiers shoot as many rounds they have in their guns at the time and see how many they shoot down.

There is now, also, a limited amount of electricity that can be used. A 40 watt lightbulb can be bought but for a hefty price of fifty bucks. (See how screwed up the future is in my eyes?)

However, there ARE small, underground communities called 'Peacekeepers' who's entire object is to retrieve information about the war's progress. There is at least one community in each city held captive.

The Peacekeeper community that this story is focusing on is called 'The Forgotten'. It is located in London, England. This story will explain the horrors that James, Alexander, Alyce and a few others go through to fight for their country and try to restore peace to the world for good.

Hope you enjoy my view of what World War 3 may turn out to be. (Perish the thought that war never gets that far)
  1. Chapter 1- Back and Trouble Has Already Begun
    You will get a small taste of just two the main characters