Status: Finished, check out the sequel

How Many Times Can You Race Around the Tree Before You Catch Me?

Cheesier

I put my phone down on the table and closed the laptop. Tour is now officially taken care of except November and a little bit of October.

“Hey are you coming with us to the Roswell museum?” Ryan asked as he popped his head out of the sliding door.

“Uh, I think I’m actually gonna stay behind. I have to go get some tour stuff pulled together. But thank you.” I smiled politely at him before he walked back inside.

I had no idea where to start looking for bunk spaces. All of my friend had full bunk spaces. I wasn’t going to be able to stay with the guy anymore. They would just convince me to work for them again.

I stood and stretched before grabbing the paper, my phone, and Ghost’s laptop to go inside.

“What language were you speaking?”

“On the phone? Finnish. Why?” Ricky just nodded before going back to his book.

“Where did everyone go?” I asked after I realized that Ricky wasn’t going to answer me.

“Chris and Sabrina went back to their room, Ghost is in his room, Vinny, Rich, AJ, Jose, Shane and Ryan went to Roswell, Ricky and Balz were about to go to their rooms, and Matt is in the shower. What are you doing for the day?” I hummed quietly.

“Probably job hunting. I have a chunk available through November and October and that’s too much time off for me.” He chuckled.

“You get bored easily don’t you?” I nodded.

“Yeah, after all the time being busy taking that much time off would kill.” I sighed and sat down across from him at the table.

“Do you know anyone that has open bunks?” He looked at me confused.

“Why do you need a bunk?”

“Because there aren’t anymore bunks on bus 4 and I can’t stay on the guys bus.”

“Well I think Chelsea Grin has one bunk open. Issues has a bunk. But both of those are supposed to be for girlfriends and such.” I nodded. It’s going to be fucking impossible to find a god damn bunk.

“Falling in Reverse has an open bunk.” I stared at Balz.

“I wouldn’t take that bunk spot if I was paid a million dollars a day to be there.”

“Well damn. Don’t like the band?” I scoffed.

“Ryan, Jacky, Max, and Derek are great. It’s Commander dickhead and his brigatoon ego that I can’t stand.”

“Alright then, yeah other than that I’m not sure.” I sighed.

“Alright well, Devin has claimed me for his room apparently. Thanks again for letting me tag along. I really really appreciate it.” I smiled and left the room to find the one Devin and Vinny were in for the day.

I knocked on the door and a wet haired Devin answered the door.

“Welcome” He motioned me in and shut the door.

He clearly had claimed one bed and I didn’t know if I should take the other one. I laid his computer on the bed and then sat down on the chair in the corner. As soon as I sat down my eyes closed. I was really tired and still trying to catch up on sleep from these last few days. A huge yawn paused my thoughts.

“If you’re tired, you can take the bed. He’s your boyfriend, not the antichrist.”

“Hey I bet you the antichrist is a freak in bed.” I commented without opening my eyes.

“I am, but really he won’t care.” I chuckled.

“We have only known each other for a little bit. I’m not going to invade space without his permission still.”

I didn’t hear his next words because I was out like a light.

I woke up to someone picking me up and then putting me back down on the bed. They stopped me when I tried to sit up.

“It’s just me.” Vinny let go of me and took my shoes off before laying down next to me.

“How was your day?” I asked sleepily with closed eyes.

“Cool and weird. Shane almost fell out of the car window on the way back.” I chuckled.

“Crazy dumbasses.” He laughed this time.

“What did you do?”

“Just did some job stuff. i quit working for the guys so I needed a job.”

“You quit working for your guys?” I nodded sleepily.

“Why?” I shrugged.

“What time is it?” I felt him move and settle again.

“It’s almost 8. We’re leaving in about four hours.” I groaned and then sat up.

“Where are you going?” Vinny tried to grab for my arm as I got off the bed.

“I’m going to make everyone dinner. Wanna tell them all not to go get dinner while I go to the store across the street?” With a sigh, he stood and nodded.

“Do you wanna come with me? I know you wanted to spend time with me. I just needed to sleep.”

I held my arm out to him and he grabbed it. Instead of following me like I thought he was going to, he pulled me into him and kissed me.

“What was that for?” He chuckled.

“I haven’t done that all day you sleepy head.” A smile made it’s way onto my face.

“Well now you got two.”

I gave him a quick peck before pulling him out of the room. We both walked down to Josh’s room where some of them were hanging out. Vinny walked in on his own and I waited in the hallway thinking of what to make them. I decided on some different things and realized that I didn’t really have anywhere to cook them. Maybe I could bribe the hotel to let me use their kitchen.

‘Meet me at the door.’ I sent Vinny before heading downstairs.

VINNY

“Like food?” I rolled my eyes.

“Yes Ryan, you generally cook food.” Shane explained to him.

“What’s she gonna cook?” I shrugged.

“We’re going to the store right now. I’ll let you know when I do?”

“Does she want help?” Sabrina asked.

“I also don’t know but I’ll let you know.”

I waved before leaving the room. Jax wasn’t outside in the hallway like she was supposed to be. I pulled out my phone to call her and saw her text saying to meet her at the door.

“You couldn’t wait?” I asked no one in general before heading downstairs.

She was standing by the door with a smile on her face.

“Where did you go?” Her smile dropped a bit when she saw that I was upset.

“I asked the hotel if I could use their kitchen.” Oh.

“Oh, well to the store?” She nodded and walked out.

After we were good distance away, I grabbed her hand again.

“So whatcha cooking’ good lookin’?” She laughed loudly.

“Could you get any fucking cheesier?” Her incredulous look make a proud smile pop up on my face.

“You just wait.”

She shoved me but I still had her hand so she moved with me. Some playful shoving turned into full on shoving match. I accidentally shoved her into a wall and she just kinda laughed.

“I’m so sorry are you ok?!” She laughed before pulling me into her against the wall and kissing me.

My hands went to either side of her hips. Her hands went around my neck and tangled in my short hair. When I brought my tongue against her lower lip she pulled back.

“You’re not a horny teenager,” She pushed me off of her and pulled me back, slamming me into the wall, “ If you want something, take it.” She all but shoved her tongue down my throat.

This little event turned into a solid ten minutes of us making out before she got a call.

“Fucking hell.” She dropped her head and laid her forehead against my shoulder while we both breathed heavily.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Jeremy I’m a little busy, can you call me back tomorrow?” She sighed as she listened to whatever her friend had to say before saying goodbye.

“well we better go get that food.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading guys :)