Status: Finished, check out the sequel

How Many Times Can You Race Around the Tree Before You Catch Me?

Taco Bell

"Jaxxxxxxxx" I groaned internally.

"Yes Mikey?"

Sure enough, Mikey was Drunk. All he did was stumble towards me and wrap his arms around my shoulders. He didn't say anything after that, so I started walking him back to the van. He tripped and stumbled but we made it there.

"Where have you been?" I shook my head at Niki's question.

"Help me get him in my bunk?" Niki stood from the side of the van and grabbed Mikey from me.

"Mikey, you're gonna take my bunk tonight, ok?" His head kind of rolled to the side and that was the best yes answer I could've gotten.

Niki and I walked him into the bunk and ended up having to pick him up and put him there. Mikey was effectively passed out drunk.

"Niki, I'm gonna run and take a shower. I'll be back in 15 minutes. We're gonna leave when I get back, so round up the guys please?" He nodded. I grabbed my clothes and started towards the venue.

"Yeah, oh and you got a call on the work phone." I stopped.

"From who?" He reached into the passenger seat and grabbed the phone.

"Carnegie Mellon?" He seemed confused. I knew exactly why they were calling though.

"Must have been the wrong number. I'll listen to the voicemail." I took the phone from Niki and went into the venue.

I didn't listen to the voicemail. I knew it was from a friend I made that lived on campus. He had probably called from a library phone to try and get ahold of me. It wasn't important or anything so I quickly took my shower before heading back out to the van. My hair was still dripping wet and the droplets hit my bare feet as I walked back to the van. The boys were all inside of the van with the exception of Jake, who was locking up the trailer. He was going to stay up in the passenger seat with me until I told him I wasn't mad. Tonight, I wasn't going to tell him that.

As he walked around and got in the passenger seat, I grabbed my headphones from under Mikey and then proceeded to get into the driver's seat.

"Are we stopping for food?" Andrew popped his head from his bunk and between the two front seats.

"We just stopped for food yesterday, There should be a shit ton of groceries in here still."

I turned my head for just a second to look back at Andrew. Sitting right on his bunk was a loaf of bread and a bag of chips.

"There's food on your bed!" Jake snickered.

"Well I want Taco Bell!" I only rolled my eyes at Andrew and started pulling the van out of the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone like this maybe?