Untitled

Chapter 11

"Keep coming at me! The more you stand back to take a breath, the more your enemy rests too. Keep attacking till your enemy can no longer pick up his sword. You think Gannon's going to let you breathe? Keep comming at me!" Dark barked at Zelda. They were about a mile out from the castle so that they could train in peace. Impa was getting suspicious and kept asking Zelda where she kept going off too. This was day three in their training and Zelda was getting stronger each day.

"Shut up! I'm stratagizing is all!" she defended herself.

"You think you're the only one stratagizing? As you sit there and think, so is your opponent. As you fight, you stratagize. Don't give your enemy the time to even breathe. You tired of getting kidnapped? Then get stronger! ...I finaly have you as mine, I don't want to lose you again," he mumbled.

"What was that?" she asked.

"Nothing; come at me," Dark encouraged her. She jumped into the air and landed behind Dark swinging her woodened sword. He parried it behind his back. With each swing she made, he would parry it. He had one opening and he hoped she would find it.

"As you attack, look for a hole in your opponent. What is he constantly doing? Is his form right? How is he holding his sword? Is he leaving one area open? Look with your peripherals," he informed her.

She kept comming then finaly found it. Dark was unbalanced everytime she swung at his head, she swung at his sides then at his head again, when he was unballanced again she swept his feet out from under him and brought down her sword and stabbed Dark in the chest. She looked at him and smiled big.

"I did it!" she yelled.

"Finally," Dark said as he got up. She pushed him back down and he grabbed her, making her land on top of him. She laughed and kissed him on the forehead. They heard something russle in the bushes and they both got up ready for an attack.

"Come out before I go in," Dark commanded. Nothing moved and so Dark disappeared into the shadows. Zelda stood there waiting and heard a yell. She ran towards the sound. Whoever yelled was a good ways down the hill but was not fast enough to get away from Dark. Dark had his arm behind his back.

"Looks like one of your gaurds came to spy on you. It seems Impa wanted you watched. What would you have me do?" Dark asked Zelda. She eyed the guard.

"Your highness! Please! I wont say anything I promise!" the spy pleaded. She walked up to him with a sweet smile.

"Dark would you be kind and let him go?" she smiled at him. He did as she asked and the gaurd just stood there holding his shoulder.

"Thank you princess, I won't say a word I promise," he said as he smiled at her.

"I know you wont." Just then she pulled a needle out from its sheath and she stuck it in the gaurds throat. With a look of horror he went to his knees holding his throat and gurggled. He died a few seconds later.

"Impa may cause a problem later on. I think I might have to deal with her very soon," Zelda said with an angry expression on her face.

"Why are you mad? You knew you were going to have to deal with her sometime anyway," Dark said.

"We were having a moment!" She growled at him. He smiled at her and he walked behind her, rubbing her shoulders.

"We will have many moments Zelda, don't get too upset," he laughed.

"I treasure each one," she said as she leaned her head on his hand that was on her shoulder.

"How are you going to explain the missing gaurd?" Dark asked.

"We don't. I act like nothing happened. She won't ask me what happened to the spy she sent." Zelda looked at the horizon. The sky was giving a pink glow. The sun was already starting to set and birds were going to their nests to sleep till dawn.

"We should get back. They will be asking questions as to where you were at," Dark explained. Once they arrived at the castle, Dark did his usual disappearing. Zelda walked in and was greeted by Impa as always.

"I wish you would take a gaurd with you when you walk out. What have you been doing these past few days anyways?" Impa asked suspiciously.

"Training. When I was out I noticed that I was weak and needed to train harder," Zelda explained. She saw Impa's eyes dart around behind her. She was probably looking for the spy she had sent out.

"You know I can help you with that. I've been training you ever sense you were ten. Why train on your own now?" she continued.

"As you wish. Tomorrow you can come out and train with me," Zelda finaly said. 'Seems Impa wont stop till she will let her train with each other. The time to rid off Impa has came alot quiker then what she thought.' She walked to her bath and washed herself. She sat there wondering what to do tomorrow when she confronted Impa. She heard the door open and close.

"Who's there?" Zelda asked.

"It's me. I overheard you and Impa talking. So tomorrow's the day huh?" A deep voice echoed throughout the room.

"Dark?! What are you doing in here?" she asked, covering herself.

"Calm yourself, it's steamy in here and I can't see a thing. Plus, I've seen you naked before. Isn't the first time I came in while you were bathing," he laughed.

"WHAT?! HAND ME MY CLOTHES SO I CAN GET OUT AND KILL YOU!" she yelled. A towel was thrown her way and she grabbed it before it hit the water. She walked out and up to Dark, glaring at him. He was smiling from ear to ear. She grabbed her short sword and swung it at him and he jumped backwards while laughing.

"Come on princess! Oh, don't let your towel fall off!" He laughed and dodged another swing from Zelda. She was running at him with an angry look. Just then the door flew open and Impa came in with her giant sword drawn.

"Princess! I heard fighting! Is everything alright?!" she asked looking around. Dark was already gone and had left Zelda standing there with her short sword.

"It's nothing! I was um...just swinging it around a little. Got a little excited hehe," Zelda laughed nervously.

"Umm alright. You scared me, thought there was a battle going on." She shook her head, walking out.

"Well that was close. You still there Dark?" she asked looking around. Silence was the only thing that answered her. She shrugged her shoulders and got dressed. She walked out and towards her room and began to open her door.

"Zelda, I know who's in your room." Impas voice came up behind her. Zelda turned around and saw Impa with her hand on her sword.

"What? Who's in my room?" she asked, faking a scared look. Impa pushed Zelda aside and kicked the door down. There at the window stood Dark looking at the smashed door.

"Well was that necessary? That was a perfectly good door you just smashed, Impa. Now we have to get that fixed." He smiled evily. Impa stepped closer ready for a fight. Zelda looked at Dark wondering if he wanted her to fight Impa along side him. He looked at Zelda and laughed.

"Oh and you brought the princess! She looks scared though." In an instant he was behind Zelda with his sword to her throat. "I really don't want to but I will," he said, cutting her just a little to prove he wasn't bluffing. Impa backed off a little. Dark backed out the door and then pushed Zelda towards Impa. He ran down the hall with guards tailing right behind him. Zelda held her neck wondering why he had done that. Why didn't he just disappear before Impa even kicked the door down? These questions ran through her head. She walked towards her bed with Impa behind her.

"I'm so sorry Zelda. I have disrespected you. I had thought you had betrayed us and sided with him. I am ashamed and deserve whatever you decide to do with me," she said with a shamed face.

"Give me some time please. I can't deal with anything at the moment," Zelda said with quivering lips. Had Dark betrayed her? 'Did he finaly get tired of me? Did he actually think I was trying to kill him in the bathroom? I was joking about that though. Surely he knew.' Impa checked everything, under the bed, the closet, even behind her vanity table. She looked satisfied and ordered a couple of gaurds to get someone to fix the door. Zelda just laid there on the bed thinking. Once the carpenter was gone Impa walked out and told the gaurds to yell if anything suspicious happened. They saluted and posted themselves at the door. Zelda closed the doors and went back to bed and fell asleep. A couple of hours went by and Zelda was awakened by something on her neck. She looked and saw Dark's eyes, she had awoken to find him kissing her neck.

"I'm so sorry for cutting you. I had to make sure that Impa didn't suspect you. I had hurt you and it has bothered me for far too long." Dark looked with sorrowful eyes.

"You idiot, I thought that...I thought you had finally given up on me," she said through tears. Dark hugged her and got up.

"I will never leave you. Even when you left me, I was always there," Dark reassured her. She smiled at him. She loved him even more and wanted this moment to last forever.

"There are gaurds outside the door. I would ask you to stay but they may hear us," she whispered.

"I know. I'll be just outside if you need me." Dark said as he climbed through the window and jumped.

Zelda started thinking. Since Impa didn't suspect her anymore, they wouldn't have to kill her tomorrow. Lucky her.