Untitled

Chapter 12

"Man, this training is getting tougher and tougher each day. I need a bath...badly. Maybe a cold one," Zelda said as she headed towards the bathroom. She stepped in and saw steam so thick it was like a cloud had entered the castle and chose the bathroom to reside. She figured that the servants had turned it on for her and so she continued in. She got to the tub and stared, eyes widening. Inside was Dark, his chest was like that of chiseled marble, with each movement his muscles flexed.

"Well, I wasn't expecting you to come in. Wanna join me?" Dark smirked.

"What?! What are you doing in my tub?!" She turned her head, with the biggest blush on her cheeks. It surprised her so much that she actualy stumbled a little; then she felt hands on her shoulders and Dark was staring into her eyes. She looked down and saw he had put a towel around his waist.

"What? You think I don't need a bath after training with you?" He smiled.

"Of course you do, but why now? I've never seen you head to the bathroom unless it's to harass me," she giggled. She put her hand on his chest and it litteraly felt like a rock. If she was to punch him, she would probably end up breaking her hand.

"You know, you are gorgeous when you blush," he said as he cupped his hand over her cheek. He leaned in and kissed her lips. She hesitated only because he wasn't wearing anything but couldn't resist him. His kisses sent her to the moon and back and made her heart flutter uncontrolably everytime. He pulled away and she unintentionally looked down only to see him in a towel. She looked at his eyes and saw him smiling. He smiled only at her. His smiles were so big that even his eyes seemed to smile. She was the only one that could make him smile like that. And she loved it.

"N-now would you please put some clothes on?" she said turning away.

"Hehe as you wish, can you grab it for me? My clothes are by the door," he pointed. She walked to the chair where she saw his clothes and grabbed them. She walked back over and threw them on top of his head.

"Hurry up, I need to take mine now,” she rushed.

"Oh really? You want me to stay?" He winked at her.

"N-NO! GET OUT!" she yelled.

"Haha alright, alright I'm going, I'm going." He laughed as he walked towards the door fully dressed. "Are you sure?" He turned back.

"OUT!" she yelled again; she threw a bar of soap and he ran out the door. On the outside she looked like she was pissed and annoyed, but in all actuality she found it amusing. She removed her clothes off and got in the bathtub and soaked her body. She started thinking of when Dark appeared in her room the first time and talked with her. She was grateful that he had come to her. As she was washing herself she heard something move in the steamed room.

“Who's there?" she asked looking around. Nothing was in sight. She shrugged and continued washing. Another movement, and this time, it was closer. The steam was so thick you could cut it with a butter knife. Normaly she would be scared, but because of Dark's training she just stood there ready for what was to come. "I know you’re in here. Show yourself!" she commanded. Silence, then a mouse ran through and she screamed. The door slammed open and in came a dark figure with a sword and shield. He ran up to Zelda and stepped in front of her to protect her from a non existing enemy.

"What's wrong Zelda? Something happened?" Dark asked as he looked around.

"Nothing, it was just a mouse," she informed him. He sighed in relief; turning around, he looked her up and down.

“Nice," he smiled. He confused her till she realized she was still naked. She smacked him and threw him out. He laughed the whole time outside the door. That was embarassing and she wanted to go drown herself in her bath. She dried off and got dressed then walked out and towards her room. She entered and saw red, black, and white rose petals on the floor and around her bed; what she saw almost gave her a nose bleed. Dark was lying seductivly on her bed.

"What has gotten into you?" she asked. He smiled and motioned her towards the bed. She walked over and he pulled her next to him. They locked eyes and she saw nothing but pure love; she enjoyed looking into his crimson eyes. But she was not ready just yet; she kicked him off her bed. He gave a yelp and fell to the floor. Zelda moved to the edge of the bed to ask if he was alright.

"I'm sorry! I'm just not ready," she informed him. He nodded and smiled at her as if saying it was ok.

"It's ok, I understand. I'll be ready whenever you are." He put his hand under her chin and kissed her. Then he disappeared. She crawled back under her covers and drifted off to sleep. It was probably the best sleep she had had yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for the ladies. Men, please be patient with me on this one lol.