Untitled

Chapter 5

Dark stared at the tree for a couple of seconds. Zelda was gone. The poe took her somewhere and he had no idea where.

"AGHHH!" He screamed and the trees around him erupted into black flames. His Triforce glowed bright silver. He had lost her; he had failed to keep her safe. This was why he never took her to this realm, it was because of something like this that might have happened. He was angry at himself for not keeping her in his sights. He stood there thinking of what he could do; then he remembered the witch in the lake. He hated witches because they were so unpredictable. First they treated you like they were concerned and then they would try to stick your head in a cauldron. The witch in the lake knew everything in the Dark Realm. He had threatened to cut her head off and stick it in a caulron himself but she had laughed at him and used a spell to throw him out of her hut. But he was stronger now, if she refused to help him, may the Goddesses help her.

He ran towards the lake she was in. He ripped through the dead forest and came to a clearing; he continued to run not stopping for anything. Monsters of every size tried chasing him but got too tired to follow anymore and anything that did get in his way he had cut them down. He finally came to the lake. There was a hut in the middle of it and the chimney was smoking. It looked run down and unlivable. Yet there was light in the window. There was a bridge leading from the land to the hut and he took it. He kicked the door down and an ugly witch turned quickly, startled at the sound. She groweled at him and started to weave a sign to cast a spell. Link was too quick for her this time and he grabbed her by her wrinkly throat.

"I know you know about the poes kidnapping Hylia! Tell me where she is or I'll rip you apart," Dark demanded. He had never felt this angry before and it sort of startled him. Why was he this angry? Zelda deserved this for hurting him. He should just step away and let the poes take her. But how could he? He loved her, she was the only one who was able to even receive his love. He hated himself for feeling the way he did for her.

"I will never tell you," the witch breathed.

Dark slammed her onto the table trying his best not to actualy kill her. "The next move I make will separate your head from your body. Now rethink what you are doing. Tell me where she is." He stared at her eyes.

"Good, she fears me," he thought to himself.

"She is...Please let loose of me, I'll tell you. Just don't kill me," she pleaded. He loosened his grip a little. "She is in the Alagor's Forsaken Castle. Their leader is a skull kid. This skull kid has somehow grabbed a hold of a powerful mask called Majora's mask. It seems to be like the one years ago only this skull kid has mastered the mask. The previous skull kid knew nothing of it. But this one...this one is much worse and smarter than the previous one. He has taken your precious Hylia," she said hoping that Dark would spare her life for the extra information she gave him.

"Thank you." He let her go. She fell to her knees and started coughing. Suddenly she was grabbed by the head and was flunged into the air. Dark unsheathed his sword and held it up, pointing towards the witch; she landed on the blade impailing herself on it head first. He hated witches, especially ones that begged. Once he killed Gannon, he decided to eradicate the witches from all the realms. They were like a plegue and were everywhere. He slung his sword downwards throwing the limp body of the witch into a table. The table broke with the weight of the witch and the force of Dark; dust, books, potions and whatever else was on the table flew in all directions. He waved the dust away while thinking.

"Alagor's Forsaken Castle huh?" He stood in the hut a little bit thinking of where it was. It had been so long since he had been in the Dark realm that he had to think of where everything was again.

"Ah yes. Great, it's the one with the blasted Death dragon. This should get interesting." He started for the door then stopped. This hut was too plain. He wanted to decorate it a little. Give it a little shine. He went towards the fire place and poured some potions on it. The fire erupted and the hut itself caught on fire. He walked out and he watched it burn for a little bit. The hut looked much better like this. He turned and ran once more towards the castle. He ran for hours, if he was back in Hyrule it would of been day time, but due to the fact it was the Dark realm, it stayed night. While he ran he wondered what Zelda was thinking. He wondered if she was ok or if they were torturing her. As soon as he thought that his rage perked up again and he started running faster. No one touches Zelda. She belonged to him, and to think someone was torturing him sent him into a spiraling rage even more.

He came up to a ridge where he stopped. There was a castle at the bottom, it looked like a regular castle only it was black and gloomy. There was a lava mote circling the castle which was a defence against anyone coming to seize the castle. The bridge was down and to Link it was an invitation. But he stood there looking for one particular thing.

"Where is that dragon?" he wondered. Just then he heard a screech. It sounded like a woman screaming in pain. A dragon flew into the air behind the castle. It looked like it was dead and was already decaying.

"Wretched creature. Today, everything in that castle dies. No one touches my Zelda!" His Triforce glowed bright with his anger and he jumped into the crater, readying himself for a slaughter.