Untitled

Chapter 6

It was dark and musty in the cell. There was hay in one cornor to sleep on and a bucket in the other. Zelda hoped she didn't have to use the bucket if she could help it. The poe had brought her to this castle and just thrown her in the cell. She felt like she had been kidnapped before; she then remembered in her past lives she had gotten kidnapped every time.

"Wow, how do I even manage to get kidnapped everytime? I have to stop getting myself into these positions," she said to herself.

A couple minutes passed by when the door across the room opened slowly. On the otherside of the door was pitch black; besides the two yellow glowing eyes. The eyes bobbed up and down till a figure appeared in the candle light. It looked like a kid who was wearing a mask.

"Hello Hylia. I'm a skull kid who has no name. But if you want, call me Majora," the kid said. Majora had long thick green hair, or it seemed like it was his hair. It moved around like wind was blowing it, but there was no wind. There was something about this thing that made Zelda's skin just crawl.

"What do you want with me?" Zelda asked, backing into the corner where the hay lay.

"What do I want with you? Nothing. I want nothing from you." Majora disappeared and then reappeared in the cell with Zelda.

"But what I do want is Dark Link. His power has increased since the last time he was here in the Dark realm. And I want him on my side. If I bargain with him then I believe he will join me," Majora said as he walked back and forth.

"Dark join you? HAHAHA!!!! If I know him as well I think I do, he is on his way here and you and all of your pets will die! I saw it in his eyes before I disapeared with your poe." Zelda grinned. It startled her that she actualy thought that. What was she thinking? Dark thoughts came to her mind and she tried fighting them away. Majora just stood there.

"Interesting, you seem to think highly of this man to think he could even touch me. Don't get me wrong, he is very powerful, but not as powerful as me. If I have to, I'll break him in order to get what I want." He stared at her. Or at least she thought he was staring at her. The mask hid its eyes so it was hard to know where Majora was actualy looking. "Gaurds! Make sure she gets something to eat. I don't care what it is you feed her. Just do it." Majora disappeared once more and was gone from the dungeon. The poe that had grabbed her threw some bread at her feet and went out.

"Fool, thinks he's stronger than Dark. I saw it in his eyes. The Triforce of Hate has given him full power. Nothing will stop him from saving me." Zelda sat on the hay and ate the bread slowly.

Suddenly, there was a screech outside. It sounded like a woman in pain. Standing up, she glanced out through the window. What she saw made her go pale; a dragon the length of the tower she was in and the width of four elephants. Only this thing looked dead and was already decaying. She watched it fly towards the edge of a cliff and then she saw him. The man whom she knew was going to kill everyone in this castle. She watched as Dark jumped off of the cliff and landed. Rocks flew in all directions. She chanted a spell which would cause her eyes to see far and she looked into his eyes once more. His eyes confirmed what she thought would happen. Dark was beyond rage. His eyes seemed to glow more. The hand of which the Triforce of Hatred was on was complely engulfed in a silver light. He grabbed his blade and shield; throwing the shield aside he stood there waiting for the dragon and motioned for it to come to him. She could tell he was enraged, he was smiling a menacing smile showing his teeth. Though she knew Dark would never hurt her, that smiled scared her. It was also a smile that said that the dragon was like a fly and he was going to enjoy smashing it. The dragon flew over him and snapped at him. Jumping, he landed on the dragons head; he punched the dragon in the head and the dragon fell on the ground with a skid. Once the dust cleared she saw the dragon and Dark standing there; the dragon breathed what looked like a purple cloud. Figuring that if Dark was hit by that, he'd probably rot like the little twigs and even the stones had. But Dark hit the ground sending a black flame around him. It looked something simular to Din's fire. The purple smoke only went around him and he jumped back in the air doing a flip; he stabbed the dragon in the side of the head. It fell limp to the ground. Dark grabbed his shield and ran into the castle.

"Well, it looks like I won't be spending the night in here after all." She smiled.

Dark ran into some gaurds but they were easily dispatched. It was surprising about how easy the Death dragon fell. He was way more powerful than he had been before. It would have made him happy, if they hadn't of kidnapped Zelda. He was way too enraged to even think of how powerful he was. He wanted Zelda back and nothing, absolutly nothing, was going to get in his way. He hacked and slashed his way past poes, Redeads, and Stalfos.

"Seems this skull kid stole some minions from Gannon." It didn't matter to Dark. Everything was going to die regardless of who or what it was.

Dark kicked a door down, smashing whatever it was that was trying to hold the door closed. But whatever it was, it screamed and then was silenced as Dark stabbed it through the door, killing it. He walked through the castle killing everything in sight. He came to a door with a spiraling stair case. Walking up it, he came to a door. He tried to open it slowly for once; but it was locked. Getting frustrated, he decided to cut the door down. Slashing out at it, he shredded the door into several pieces; walking through, he saw cells. Then what he saw made his heart jump; there she was, standing there looking at him.

"It's about time. I was getting lonely and I was getting tired of waiting for you," she said acting like she was mad at Dark. It would have annoyed him if he wasn't so happy to see her.

"Well excuuuuuuse me princess!" Dark said waving his hands in the air.

"Oh shut-up. I hate it when people say that. I almost stabbed Link when he said that to me one time," she said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Shame you didn't, would have saved me the trouble of doing it myself, ha!" Dark joked as he unlocked the cell door. Once the door was open she ran and hugged him tightly.

"I knew you would come," she said with a tear running down her cheek. Dark hugged her, then held her back and wiped the tear away.

"Hey hey hey, I've got an image to keep up. I'm supposed to be evil and you hugging me is ruining that." He smiled at her. "I want you to wait for me outside. I'm tearing this place apart and I don't want you to be in this castle when it falls," Dark told her as he held her by the shoulders.

"I will," she said. She looked into his eyes and saw the love there once more.

"Good. Now off with you. It's going to get bloody," he said as he pushed her towards the door.

"I'm going, I'm going," she said as she walked down the stairs.

Dark stood there. Nothing was going to get her since he had cleared the hallways. He was the one they were focused on. All the destruction he had caused had them worried more about him than the woman walking past them. He saw a black cloak on a chair and he grabbed it and pulled the hood over his head. He could concentrate more in pure darkness and the darkness this hood gave him was perfect. He walked downstairs and went towards the throne room where he knew he was going to face the skull kid with Majora's mask. He knew of Majora's mask. This was going to be a tough battle.