Untitled

Chapter 7

Dark Link walked down the stair case fueling his rage. There were random openings on the side of the tower where it looked like something forced its way inside. The wind blew his newly acquired cloak. The hood covered his head and all that was visible of his face was the glowing red eyes. If he hadn't come when he did, he wondered what they would have done to Zelda. Or have they already done something to her? It took him awhile before he finally arrived; he closed his eyes, afraid of what they might have done to her. What was the purpose in kidnapping her? He decided that he needed to know before he killed Majora.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs he noticed that the bodies that he had cut down were missing. Where did they go? He looked around and saw nothing but the blood stains. He decided to deal with it after he took Majora down. He walked through the hallways, the room being the same as the room he had come out of. All the bodies were missing; he gripped his sword tighter, waiting for a surprise attack. He came to a huge door that towered a good twenty feet; something, or someone, was on the other side, laughing and talking. Dark pushed the door open and walked inside, standing in the doorway and looking around. There, sitting on a throne, was a skull kid with Majora's mask, and to his right was a cage suspended in the air. What was in the cage made Dark's stomach turn in regret. She was sitting down leaning against the cage holding her stomach. Blood was on the floor below her.

"ZELDA!" Dark screamed in horror. She turned her head towards him.

'H-help m-me..." she breathed.

How could he have left her alone? He became angry with himself for thinking she would be safe. He had never made a mistake like this, but now this may have cost Zelda her life.

Majora stood on the seat of the throne, dancing like a child. "Do you see Dark, if you had came to me first this could have been avoided! Now look at her, she is in pain and is bleeding. Poor thing. Hehaha!" He laughed. It made Dark want to rip his throat out. He took a step forward and Majora held up a hand.

"Hold on now, don't you wonder why I kidnapped Zelda? At first I kidnapped her in hopes of using her to bring you to my side. But now that you have killed my dragon, it made me realize that you are more powerful than I can handle. So now I decided to kill you." Majora jumped off the throne and came after Dark.

"Bring your head to my sword so that I may separate it from your shoulders," Dark said in a deadly tone. Majora jumped into the air and came down on top of Dark. Dark raised his shield and blocked Majora's punch which erupted in lighting. If his shield was made of metal through and through it would have been the end of Dark's life. Dark pushed Majora off of his shield and came in swinging his sword towards his head. Majora barely dodged it and came in with a low kick, knocking Dark off of his feet. Dark caught himself from falling and did a backflip to distance himself from his opponent. Majora was powerful indeed. Majora came at him again but only to meet Dark's heel in the stomach, sending him away. He held his stomach, bent over trying to catch his breath that he had just lost.

"You are truly powerful Dark, it seems I underestimated you. Uh-oh it seems Hylia is getting tired. You don't have much..." Majora was caught off gaurd with Dark's knee to the mask.

"Then that means I don't have time to talk to you. I will end this quikly!'' Dark said as he grabbed Majora by the neck and threw him into the wall. Majora hit the wall with his feet and came jumping back towards him. Dark swung his sword but Majora disappeared and reappeared behind him, kicking Dark in the back. Dark was sent tumbling forward but he caught his footing. He turned, slashing, and almost cut Majora in half if he hadn't jumped backwards in time. Majora landed and looked down; his clothes were cut open and had blood on it.

"Amazing! I have never saw my own blood! No one has ever made me bleed like this in all my years of being alive! Yet I had hoped to never have someone make me bleed. It sort of angers me. I will make you wish you never did that," Majora said as he rattled his mask. He grew taller and more lanky. But it seemed the taller he grew, the more powerful he became. He grew to a good twelve feet tall. He then kicked Dark across the room. He hit the wall with a crash, sending debris in every direction. Dark laid on the floor for a couple of seconds; he got up and smirked.

"Pathetic," he said to himself. He held up his hand and on it glowed the Triforce of Hatred.

"Do you even know who I am? I am death incarnated! I am what lurks in the shadows! I am the one that you have nightmares of! I am what you fear!" Dark laughed. He took off at a running start then disappeared, becoming one with the shadows. He reappeared behind Majora. "This day, you die," Dark said as he slashed. Majora's head went flying and landed on the throne and his body went limp and fell to the ground with a crash. Dark stood over the lifeless body and smiled at his kill. Then he remembered Zelda. He looked up and what he saw made him confused. There, standing in the cage, stood a woman that looked like Zelda yet had white hair. She had red eyes that looked like his, and she stood in the cage with a menacing smile on her face.

''My my Dark, that was a lovely kill. And all for me?" she said in Zelda's voice.

"Who are you and where is Zelda?" Dark said as he stepped towards the woman.

"I am Zelda silly. Can't you tell? Or has Majora blinded you?" she said with a hurt expression.

"Then what happened to your hair? Why is it white and why has you eye color changed?" Dark questioned her.

"Ah yes. Well when I got captured Majora did something to me. He pierced me with his hair or what looked like his hair anyways. The pain was terrible. It made me want to die. He injected something into me and here I am. You going to let me out?" she said shaking the cage door. Dark cut the lock and the door opened. She jumped out and came face to face with the tip of Dark's blade at her throat.

"Forgive me for being suspicious," Dark said as he looked her over.

"Do you remember when we first met? You tied me to a chair, you were supposed to kill me but instead let me go. You then kissed me." She giggled.

Dark lowered his blade. "It seems your mentality has changed," Dark said still a little hesitant. This woman is Zelda, but what exactly had changed about her, he was not sure. Did Majora turn her to his side? Or did he just change her looks and mentality? It seemed like she had the mentality of a darkling. But only time could tell him what all was changed.

"Are you with me or against me?" Dark asked. She walked seductively towards him and leaned against his chest.

"I'm with you until you no longer desire me," she said, looking up to him with a smile that made him want to kiss her. He turned and started to walk towards the exit. Maybe something good did come out of this, he thought to himself smirking.