Status: drip feed updates slower than an IV.

Master of Timing

hold it against me.

Monday nights in the ER were always busy but this was beyond stupid. The waiting room was standing room only, the triage rack full to bursting with charts of patients waiting to be pulled in and it seemed every 5 minutes Lyndsey was having to go to the window to answer questions aka be yelled at about wait times. The lady in the locked room was screaming non stop about something or other - she thought there might have been some Hail Mary's and John Lennon lyrics going on - and the phone kept ringing and all Lyndsey wanted to do was hide. 

Sadly she couldn't because she was in charge of this circus. By the time 12 hours was up she figured she'd be the craziest monkey of all. They had put Lyndsey on light duties - ER speak for paper pushing - for her first week back at work, since she was technically still healing. It had been fifteen days since her car accident. The cut around her eye and her hairline had practically healed, Scott doing a good enough job that only Lyndsey’s paranoia would be able to see the scar running into her eyebrow.

She found herself still short of breath every now and again, but Doctor Malcolm said that it would all be back to normal soon, she’d just have to be patient.

Just one of her many skills.

And of course Jackie, her work bestie and the one person keeping her sane, was MIA. She'd received a personal phone call at the front desk about twenty minutes before and had disappeared. She'd calmly said that she'd be right back after hanging up, which assured Lyndsey that it hadn't been anything serious, but then why hadn't she come back? And where had she gone? And why had Cassie also disappeared? She was partnered with Kaitlin, who told Lyndsey that she last seen her talking to Jackie, presumably after that mysterious phone call, and neither had been seen since. 

Damn strange. And inconvenient. 

"Hey."

Lyndsey looked up and stared at the devil herself, hands up as she exclaimed, "Where have you been? Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine." Jackie shrugged, looking almost awkward as she glanced between the chart rack and the computer screen. "Sorry."

Well okay then. If Jackie didn't want to talk about it, Lyndsey wouldn't push her. At least not until they could talk privately. 

"No problem. Let's go through these," she suggested, picking up two charts and handing one to Jackie. 

She needed come up with a plan to free up a couple beds in the general exam area, despite having literally no room to put anyone else, not even any hallway space. There was only one empty room in the whole department in the acute monitored area. She wanted to fill it but knew that she shouldn't because then she'd need it for an acutely ill patient and she'd be screwed. Murphy's Law was a bitch. 

She hated being charge, especially during shifts that always ended with a splitting headache and a need to eat away the stress with McDonald's breakfast. 

"I need your help for a minute."

"Okay." Good. Staring at the rack and all those charts was making her want to rip her hair out. She needed to step away for a minute. And maybe her friend needed to talk about that phone call, which was obviously bothering her, if the way she'd been fidgeting and shifting from foot to foot told Lyndsey anything. "Whats going on?"

"Just come with me to six." That was all Jackie said, her words rolling in to one another as she spoke quickly before taking off. 

Telling Kylie she'd be back and to page her overhead if she needed her, Lyndsey followed her friend away from the front desk and down the hall. 

Wait a minute.

Jackie said to follow her to Acute six which was the only room that hadn't yet been filled. Lyndsey knew there wasn't anyone in there. She'd passed through acute less than 20 minutes before and the room had been empty. She thought maybe Jackie was confused, maybe she really meant a different room and had said six by accident. 

"Jackie, wait." She caught up with the woman halfway through acute, stopping her in the middle of chaos and in front of the nursing desk where Cassie was standing like a deer in headlights. Lyndsey gave her a second look, was about to ask her what was wrong and just where she’d run off to before she remembered what she was doing and turned her frown on Jackie. "There's no one in six."

"Yes, there is."

"No, there isn't," Lyndsey insisted. "It's been empty all shift." Well, not all shift, only the last hour or so but that wasn't the point. She knew she hadn't put anyone in that room and Kylie wouldn't have done it without checking with her first. 

"It's-"

"It's not empty now," Jackie cut off Cassie's squeak, giving the young nurse a sharp look. 

"What?" Lyndsey frowned at both of them. "What's going on?"

Neither answered. Cassie pressed her lips together and sat down, looking like she was going to burst into hysterics any minute. Jackie just sighed and turned around, heading towards acute six. 

"Jackie," Lyndsey said loudly, refusing to move. "I'm telling you, there is no one in there."

"Yes, there is now move your butt."

"What is wrong with you?" Lyndsey raged, somewhere between amused and aggravated. Why did everyone keep fighting with her tonight? "You're telling me there's a patient in a room that I know is empty, you're both acting friggen weird and-"

"Lyndsey!" Jackie turned with the most stern look she'd ever seen and, using her mom voice, said, "Acute six. Now. Don't make me tell you again."

Feeling like a scolded child, Lyndsey ignored the snickers from her coworkers, the startled and interested stares from patients and visitors, and gave Cassie one last suspicious look before she followed Jackie around the corner. She found the woman standing outside acute six, where the light was on and the curtain had been pulled closed. 

Weird, she thought. She had opened the curtain when she'd last walked by. Something was going on and she wasn't sure she was ready to find out. 

"You know I hate when you use your mom voice on me. Stop it. And if this is a prank, I swear to you-“

"Oh for God's sake," Jackie huffed. 

Before Lyndsey could even come up with an argument she was being grabbed, a short "hey!" leaving her mouth as Jackie grabbed her by the arm with one hand, yanked the door open with the other and literally shoved her inside the small room. Lyndsey was caught off guard straight away; Jackie had literally been treating her with kid gloves the entire week she had been back, and she stumbled a little as she lost her balance, hitting her shoulder a little into the tray at eye level they used to keep a patient’s chart in.

“Ow, Jackie-” but the older nurse just slammed the door shut in her face.

“What an entrance.”

Lyndsey jumped, turning to face the voice in the room, then letting out a scream before she managed to slap her hands over her mouth.

Sidney was just casually sitting against the bed, arms crossed softly across his chest making his game suit shirt pull unfairly tight across his biceps, wearing her favourite shit-eating grin.

“What are you doing here?” Lyndsey breathed, seemingly frozen to the spot. Her heart was pounding. She thought for sure that she wouldn’t be seeing him until May. And there he was. Two months early. “What’re- Oh my God.”

He chuckled, standing up properly off the bed and holding his hand out for her. “Surprise.”

For someone who was closer to 30 than 20, the teenage girl like squeal should not have come out of her mouth but something had clearly taken over her maturity levels. Enough to have her closing the distance between the both of them as fast as she possibly could, jumping up into his open arms for a hug; the feeling of his muscles holding her leaving her warm all over.

He smelled unfairly good. She wasn’t sure if it was his cologne or deodorant or hair product or laundry detergent but he always smelled amazing to her; something cool, yet hints of spice and something unnamable but clearly said ‘manly’. She didn’t give him a chance to say anything else, because once he tightened his arms around her waist to hold her up, she moved her hands to his face, holding it to hers while she kissed him, over and over and over again, the both of them breaking out into laughter before it could really carry on to something more.

“How?” She breathed, resting her forehead against his, moving her legs up to around his waist as he sat back down again on the bed, her shoes resting on the blanket but at the moment she couldn’t care less. His hands held her tightly to him while she sat on his thighs, her hands playing with his hair at the base of his neck. It curled around her fingers slightly, a sign of how far along in the hockey season it was.

“Sully gave us the day off to celebrate,” He grinned, the pride he had for his team clinching their playoff spot against the game that night against the Islanders radiating from his face. She had managed to check the score during a bathroom break and had done a little dance in his honour. Sidney shrugged when Lyndsey giggled. “I might’ve pre-empted that we’d have a good game and already got my plane ticket before we got to the arena tonight.”

Lyndsey gasped in faux shock, smirking a little when she chastised him for breaking his superstitious habits.

“I mean, I can leave…” He threatened, but Lyndsey figured he got her message loud and clear with the way her legs tightened their hold around his hips, her fingers pulling a little on his hair in protest.

“Don’t even think about it,” She muttered, pulling him towards her to kiss him again. God, she didn’t even realise how much she’d missed it; the way he tasted, how he’d always let out a gentle groan when their tongues first met, or how his fingers would tighten their hold wherever he’d rested them.

They were in the middle of the emergency department, but Lyndsey couldn’t have cared less. His kiss was like a breath of fresh air, rain after a ridiculously hot summers day. There was chaos outside their little bubble, but all she could concentrate on was the feeling of hard muscle underneath and all around her, the wet slide of their mouths against each other, his quick intake of breath when she’d rolled her hips to get as close as she could to him.

“Wait, wait,” He panted, pulling away quickly, tilting her head down to rest his lips against her forehead, the both of them taking quick - but deep - breaths to calm themselves down.

Jesus, she had to go back out there and act normal. Being worked up and horny and a giggling uncontrolled mess was not going to help her in life-saving situations.

“Sorry, I just-”

“I know,” He cut in, speaking into her skin before moving her back to look her in the eye. “Believe me, I know.”

The sad smile he gave her made her groan, slumping forward to hit her head against his covered collarbone, her arms sliding underneath his to clutch at his back. “And I’m here for like…” Her watch face was showing it just after one AM, “Ugh, another 6 hours,” She whined.

“That’s okay,” He chuckled, kissing her cheek.

“When do you leave?”

“I have all day. My flight is about this time tomorrow back to Pittsburgh.”

She leant back from his chest, their eyes meeting. He was wearing a soft smile, his finger coming up to brush some of her bangs out of her face, brushing his thumb against her bottom lip gently before cupping her cheek, kissing her softly. She felt warm all over.

“I don’t have to work tomorrow night,” She whispered against his lips, biting gently when he pulled back.

“Good,” He gave her a quick peck. “Because I don’t plan on letting you out of my bed once you’re finished here,” He stated matter of fact, stilling her with a look that she’d only ever really seen on TV over the face off dot.

It made her shiver and run hot at the same time.

“Okay,” She gulped, fighting with everything in her to keep the grin off her face. Something about his eyes shining told her that she might’ve been failing.

The gentle knock on the door drew them both out of their little world, Lyndsey sighing as Sidney petted her hip, standing up to let her legs slide down to the floor to stand on her own two feet. “Duty calls,” He said quietly, sliding one hand into his jeans pocket, squeezing the other and kissing her forehead at the same time before he stepped away. Lyndsey sighed and straightened her stethoscope, fixing her scrubs to some kind of order before she walked over to the door.

“How did you get in here?”

He grinned, shrugging a little sheepishly. “I might’ve called ahead and asked to speak to Jackie. From what you’ve said about her, I figured she’d be the least freaked out.” He frowned a little, looking at the window as if it was open. “Someone else saw me though - she looked a little bit like she’d seen a ghost.”

That would explain the look on Casey’s face then.

Lyndsey opened the door a little, smiling at Jackie who took a second to look her over, before walking away with a cackling laugh away from the door to give them a little privacy. She sighed, turning back to the room. “How will you get out?”

He shrugged again. “Might have to charm another nurse to get me back to the parking lot,” He replied, grinning at Lyndsey as she glared back.

“Don’t you dare go around charming anyone else. One nurse is enough for you, I think.”

He held his hands up in surrender. “Yes ma’am.”

Lyndsey sighed, checking her watch. She couldn’t stand there any longer. “I’ll call you one I’m done?”

Sidney nodded once, stepping over to her to reach around her shoulders for the door handle, leaning forward to kiss her forehead and whisper into her hair, “I’ll be at the Sheraton.”

She opened her eyes in time to see him slide his hotel room key into her pocket, before he moved around her and out the door, nodding at Jackie who was leaning against the opposite wall, her arms crossed and a big smirk on her face. Lyndsey felt her face go red, sliding her fingers around the plastic card and biting her lip to try and contain her happiness.

“Not a word,” She muttered, ignoring the slow clap Jackie had started. “Not a single word.”

“Holy shit, Lynds.” Jackie giggled, hiding her mouth behind her hand, her eyes as wide as dinner plates. Lyndsey knew the feeling. “I mean, I knew it was real - but now its like really real. Sidn-”

“Ssh! Shut up,” Lyndsey rushed, looking each direction down the hallway and stepping closer so that no one would try to interrupt if they walked past. “Can you please do me a favour and do that thing where you freak out on the inside and we go back to doing what we’re supposed to be doing and you also help distract me from how long I have until this shift is over?”

The desperation must have been all over her face. Jackie didn’t even protest, miming zipping her lips closed before she stepped back and put her hands into the pockets of her scrubs, nodding once defiantly.

Lyndsey sighed. “Thank you.” She looked down to check her watch, but was suddenly swept up in a hug, caught off guard with a face full of stethoscope.

“I know this is such a stupid thing to say, but I’m so proud of you,” Jackie whispered in her ear, letting Lyndsey wrap her arms around the other lady with a quick laugh. “You deserve him, Lynds.”

She whispered her thanks again, tucking her hair back behind her ears, even though her face was about as red as a lobster.

She felt weird walking back to the front desk of the ER, with everyone none the wiser to what just happened in one of the triage rooms. Jackie only bumper her shoulder gently before picking up a chart and calling out the next patients' name.

"I'm not going to say anything," came a rushed whisper behind her ear and when Lyndsey turned to face Casey, she raised an eyebrow. The poor girl was about as red as a tomato. "But if that's really who I think it was and you.. I-wow."

"Case..."

The younger nurse shook her head, holding up her hands. "No, no it's fine, I won't-" she trailed off, waving her hands in a gesture that Lyndsey was going to interpret as 'screaming from the rooftops'. "Is that who your 'it's complicated' is with?"

Lyndsey let out a short laugh, brushing her hair back and tying it up. She couldn't remember ever having a conversation about her and Sidney- but she had a sudden feeling she was going to kill Jackie. She was starting to get hot. She could feel her face flushing red.

"When did we ever talk about my relationships status?"

That seemed to be enough of an answer for Casey, who immediately grinned and jumped up and down on the spot, eyes shining with an emotion Lyndsey usually associated someone with seeing Santa.

"That's a yes."

"What?"

"Oh, it's totally a yes. Holy shit,” Casey giggled, reaching around Lyndsey to pick up a file just like Jackie had. "I'm so proud to be Canadian and in your presence," she hushed, before taking a cue out of the other nurse's book and finding a patient to distract herself with.

Lyndsey took stock of the emergency department she was still in semi-charge of for the next few hours. Someone had managed to fix things so that at least everyone in the waiting room seemed to have a seat. She could see two beds being wheeled out down the hall and towards the elevators- the team doing what it could to get beds empty as soon as possible. A quick scan of the board on the wall to her right hand side caught her up to speed, letting her know where she was needed most.

Just as she held her hand up to reach for a file, a man came running up to the desk- eyes wide and his face covered in sweat and generally looking frantic. Lyndsey braced for the worst.

"Please help! My wife- she's- a baby! In the car," he pleaded, taking half a second to take a deep breath before he took off again in the direction from which he came, giving Lyndsey only a couple of seconds to process the information.

She reached for a new pair of gloves instead of a file and joined two other nurses to run outside.

*


"Morn-"

She didn't even get to finish the word before Sidney grabbed her arm and pulled her inside, pressing their lips together as he stepped her back against the wall.

There was a soft thud as her bag hit the carpet, the sound of their mouths parting and meeting together again filling the space, one of his legs sliding in between hers. Lyndsey slid her hands up from where they had gripped his elbows in surprise, burying them in his hair like she had done earlier, pulling a little harder than she normally would when the emotions running through her got the better of her.

His groan vibrated against her tongue as she slipped it into his mouth, letting out a gasp that ended in a moan when his hands left her ribcage and slid down to her ass, pulling her into him when he rolled his hips down.

He was only wearing sweats.

She could feel everything.

"Fuck, Sid," she panted into his mouth, turning away at the very last second so that she could catch her breath, biting her lip as he sank his teeth into the skin of her neck. His skin was cool to touch, even though the heating was on in the room, making Lyndsey feel like she was in a furnace with all the layers she had on.

"God you smell so good," he whispered, taking a deep breath as she felt him skim his nose against the side of her neck and back to up behind her ear, causing a little 'oh' of surprise when he bit down on her lobe gently. That wasn't something she even realised she liked.

She was determined to somehow make him do it again.

"I smell like a hospital," she argued with a giggle, moving her arms up when he reached his hands down further than her butt to tuck her legs up around his waist, walking her backwards into the room.

"No, you smell like heaven," he grinned, looking at her for the first time since she knocked on his hotel door. Lyndsey rolled her eyes but tightened her arms around his neck, letting out a shriek when he tilted forward so that they would both fall onto the bed. "I've got you, don't worry," he assured her, bending down to kiss her mouth again, using a strength Lyndsey hoped would never leave to shift her further up the mattress so that he could lie down completely, rolling his hips down into hers, pulling his mouth away to curse into the shoulder of her jacket.

"Sid."

He pushed himself up onto his knees, walking himself forward slightly before he started to pull her jacket off, eyes determined as he pushed it away and off her shoulders as far as it could go while she was still lying down.

"Help me," he pouted, pausing his actions for a couple of seconds until she laughed at the face he was pulling, shrugging the offending item of clothing off. Sidney tossed it behind him to the floor.

"Anything else?" She murmured, watching him as his eyes left hers to trail down her neck, her chest, to where their bodies were touching near her knees. She still had her shoes on, for Gods' sake.

He smiled softly, one of her favourites, before he began to lightly walk his finger tips across the waistband of her scrubs, reaching up with both hands to slide his fingers underneath to brush against the sensitive skin of her stomach. It made her breath hitch, and she felt powerless to fight back as he pushed her scrubs and t-shirt up over her bra, letting her hands moving towards the pillows so that he could pull them both off, leaving her in a bra.

She began to feel hot for a completely different reason as Sidney met her eyes briefly, before he bent down and began to leave the faintest of kisses across her chest, distracting her enough that it was only after he'd made her gasp and arch her back that he'd actually unclipped her underwear and was sliding it away to join the rest of her clothes on the floor so far.

"Sidney," she whispered again. She felt more than half naked under his stare. She felt like that moment was worth much more than what was clearly about to happen. And she could feel herself becoming overwhelmed with it. "C'mon," she tried, working her feet under him so that she could at least toe her shoes off.

The two thuds against the floor broke the admiration he had with the skin above her ribs, letting out the softest of 'yeah's before he worked her pants down, grinning up at her quickly at the sight of her Scooby Doo socked feet.

"That's cute-"

"Shut up. Right now." She was stopping that before it could get anywhere.

Sidney moved up against her slowly, the drag of his tongue against the skin of her stomach to her neck alight with tingles, goosebumps raising on her arms, making her nipples harden against his chest.

He was much warmer now than just five minutes earlier.

"Oh, God," she moaned suddenly, realising with a start that his sweatpants had somehow gone, too. He rolled their hips together again, the hardness of his erection moving gently along her wet folds, causing her toes to begin to curl on the bedspread.

Jesus. They hadn't even started yet.

"You have absolutely no idea," he started, sliding a hand between the both, his thumb brushing her clit at first before his fingers slid just where his cock had been, "How hard it was to walk out of that room and not come back here and get off," he groaned, licking his tongue from one nipple up to her neck.

When had he pinned her wrists above he head with just one hand? When had that happened?

"I don't..." she gasped when he closed his mouth around her other nipple, sliding one finger then two into her quickly, but taking his time to move them in and out, pressing up hard into her g-spot just enough that her legs would begin to shake.

She felt his teeth around her nipple and she let out a whimper before he could even really bite- the anticipation making her clit throb, her entire stomach feeling like jello.

"How hard it is to go to bed every night without behind able to wrap myself around you," he continued, sliding the hand that was on her wrists up to link her ten fingers with just five of his somehow, pressing their lips together as he sunk two fingers from his other hand back into her.

"I fucking miss you," he growled, swallowing the cry she let out as he used his wet hand to pull one leg around his waist, holding his cock steady while he slid into her warm heat, filling her in ways that she'd never even imagined.

"I miss you too," she panted, only it came out more like a whine when he grunted and slid his hips as far forward as he could; his hands like a vice grip around her fingers and her knee. "I hate not being with you."

"God damn it," he groaned, shifting so that both of her legs were around his waist, and one of her breast was held roughly under his palm. It was unlike any sex she'd ever had before- it wasn't angry, it wasn't hateful or revengeful or anything else that could be misconstrued as negative, but she felt as if they were taking out their frustrations with their situation out on each other. Lyndsey felt for sure that there would be bruises on her legs from where he had been gripping her so hard, so she wriggled an arm free just to be able to reach for his back, digging her nails in and scratching up towards his hair.

If the moan he let out near her ear was anything to go by, she was pretty confident that he enjoyed it. Enough to let her other hand go so she had two to work with, while he gripped the bed sheets beside her hair and changed his angle, pounding his hips against hers again and again and again, the sound of skin on skin and their harsh breathing filling the room.

She could feel his thrusts all the way up to her throat. Every so often he would grind down against her clit, or move a hand to tangle in her hair so he could lick and suck at her throat, or slide that hand down to grab her breast, holding it tight in his hand while they both lost control with each other.

Her orgasm snuck up on her all of a sudden. She moaned his name and gripped his hair tight, her legs straightening out a little as he rolled against her, muttering in her ear about how good she felt around him, how he'd missed her under him, how he could feel her tighten up on him- enough to have him stop thrusting for a few moments, just grinding in and in and in while she tried to catch her breath.

"That felt so good," he mumbled, the words muffled against her skin. "So good, baby."

The weak laughter that escaped her lips was enough to have him pull back to rest on his elbows and look at her. When she opened her eyes, she felt her heart skip a beat at the warmth in his eyes, the way his hair had started to curl on his forehead from exertion, the same way it did during a game. Lyndsey pushed it back gently, watching his eyes flutter closed while he rocked his hips again, taking her deep breath as a sign he could keep moving.

She wanted him to feel as good as he'd made her feel.

She tightened the muscles between her legs a little, grinning to herself as he swore again, dropping his forehead to her collarbone as he started to move faster, pulling her leg up so that he could grind in harder, deeper.

Lyndsey would be feeling this for days.

She tightened up again, moving her chin to the side as Sid raised his head in an instant, using a hand to guide her lips to hide to claim them in a bruising kiss. "You're gonna make me come," he spoke into her mouth, answering her moan with another of his own. "You're gonna make..."

"I want you to. I want to feel it," She rushed, tucking her face into his neck and digging her nails into the muscles of his back again, satisfied that she would be leaving little half crescent shapes to fade in his skin as he thrust against urgently, a muted cry near her ears a tell tale sign of the pleasure he was experiencing, the roll of his hips slowly to a gentle stop as he panted into her skin, sliding his torso just to the side so he wouldn't be crushing her completely.

Not that she would've minded. He could have passed out immediately on her and she wouldn't even find it in herself to be mad, still reeling from the fact that she had him that close in the first place.

"Fuck, you killed me," he exclaimed on an exhale, the skin of their expanding stomachs where they were gulping in air sticking together ever so slightly from the sweat between them.

They were still completely on top of the covers.

That small fact caused her to start giggling, pulling the arm Sidney had across her chest up so that she could tuck herself down and hide away under him. He tried to lean back to look at her but she refused, trying to ignore the loss of fullness she felt as his spent dick slipped out of her.

"What's so funny?" He inquired, dancing his fingers across her hips and around to her ass, sliding a palm over it in circles, warming it slightly. It made the rest of her shiver.

"You," she responded, kissing the expanse of pale white skin she had in front of her, tiny biting kisses all across his left pec and up to his face, slowly down some when she caught his lips with hers, relishing on how full and wet and warm they were as they enveloped her own. She smiled into their kiss, and managed to let out a 'you're funny' before she shivered violently, the temperature of the room not enough to keep her warm. Even if she was curled up against Sidney's chest.

She kept smiling as he wrapped both arms around her, leaving a kiss against her forehead as they lay back down on the bed, legs entangled with each other. Lyndsey could still feel her heart racing, not to mention the pounding of Sidney's underneath her palm where she was resting a hand on his chest.

“C’mon," he grunted when she had another full body shiver, moving out from underneath her to slide to the edge of the bed and standing up. "A shower will warm you up," he stated, reaching down with a hand to wrap around her ankle.

Lyndsey shrieked with laughter as he tugged her down to the edge of the bed, giggling uncontrollably when he pulled her to her feet, holding her steady as she found her footing. Which was difficult considering he'd just fucked her boneless only minutes before.

"Okay," she assured him once she had two feet firmly on the carpet, closing her eyes to a kiss as he bent down and joined their mouths gently, taking slow licks of her lips as they still caught their breath. It all felt so perfect. She almost wanted to cry.

But she held it together. And when Sidney slid a hand down to tangle his fingers with hers to pull them towards the ensuite, she went willingly, basking in the post orgasmic glow while her boyfriend took care of her, one water droplet at a time.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so the way the second half of this chapter came about is actually hilarious but slightly higher than a PG rating so just thank who it was yourselves that it happened and we'll all move along, yeah?

thank you dallas for winning a game on the road. well done. now, if the hockey gods could bless the fine specimen that is patrick sharp with some healthiness, it would be greatly appreciated.

no guarantees there'll be something else in the next 20 days, but who knows. god speed, if thats the case.

ciao! x