My Brain Surgery

Waking Up

I opened my eyes to blurry hospital room.
When my vision recovered, a doctor walked into my room. He was very pale, with solid black eyes, and a stitched mouth. I imedately panicked and tried to pull out my needles. He quickly ran to my bed and held my hands down.
I looked up to see my attacker's face, and a grin began to appear, ripping a few of his stitches. I began hyperventalating, fighting as hard as I could. I had dreamed about something like this before. Because of my condition, I had night terrors my whole life.
Fighting for what I thought was my life, I somehow managed to get out of bed. The room started spinning, and I fell on the floor. I looked towards the door, only to see nurses rushing in. One had missing skin in her face. I could see the raw muscle that would have been under. I pushed her as hard as I could against a wall, and ran about 3 feet down the hallway, only to end up restrained by my father.
"Baby, it's okay!" He tried to console me but I was far too gone. I couldn't stand of the thought of my father trying to have me killed. As I fought against him an got loose, I ran a little more down the hallway. The lights were so bright. I felt like I was in a horror film, or in survival mode. It was a huge adrenaline rush. The next thing I know, I woke up in the same bed, with my family sitting beside me. They explained that I had hallucinated everything. I have been scarred ever since.