Status: This is the first time I'm doing something like this, please don't judge. Hope you like it!

Toxic Love

Hypnotic Taking Over Me

*Alarm rings*

Great, another day to start my boring life. Another day of Glee Club practice, astronomy club, and Algebra II tutoring. And let's not forget getting slushied by the football jocks. As you can see, I, Finn Hudson, am part of the lower class of McKinley High School. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I'm not part of a crowd that mostly consists of knuckleheads. Yet I'm still their number one target on their hit list. Crap, I gotta get out of bed before my mom starts coming in here and yelling at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull up in the parking lot in my 1967 Ford 1500. That was the last my dad gave me before he died. I had to fix it up a bit but it works pretty good. As I'm getting out of the car, I see my best friend Sam Evans. He's in the same boat as me yet he's never gotten slushied.

"Hey Hudson, you hear there's a new girl in town?"

"New girl? Why on earth would anyone want to come to Lima?"

"Beats me, everyone keeps saying she moved here cause supposedly she got in lots of fights so her parents came here."

"Still don't know why they would come here. There's nothing exciting to do here." And right when I said that I turn my head and see the most beautiful girl walk into the doors of McKinley.
"Sam, is that her?"

"Holy crap it is! Dang, are you looking at her outfit?"

Yes I was very much. She was wearing these black leather boots and a black leather skirt that made her legs go on for miles. Then she was wearing this purple crop top that stops to show her belly button ring. And she had her hair in soft curls and her make up was very light. I could watch her all day if I wanted to but then I remembered I had US History first period and I do not want to get yelled at by Mr. Shue.
"Well Sam, I'll see you at Glee Club practice later."

"Alright dude see you later."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it seems like a short chapter. I really wanted to give you a bit of Finn Hudson and want he's like. I'll try to update soon, and please subscribe and recommend I'll really appreciate it :)