Gerard: The Explorer 3.0

A Distortion In Regular Broadcasting.

Okay, so it seems that Gerard: The Explorer has crashed my Cell Phone Answering Message, just for you: The readers!

This week Gerard has crashed my answering machine (it's totally not me pretending to be Gerard--totally not---yeah maybe, I'm not that rich!)

Call mah cell phone--I'm not giving you my home phone, because that's in the phonebook, with addresses and stuff like that.... but my cell phone isn't--cause it's pre-paid, not contract! My number is 1-870-270-6428, it's a cingular number. I won't answer it...because I want you to see the message---because that's the point.

Now, I wouldn't suggest you do this unless you live in the United States or have free calls to the US of A, because of course I live in the US. But even though I'm in the US I don't believe it's a problem if you're calling from a Cell phone and not landlines.

Sorry my phone's not a toll free number, it'd be pretty cool if it was so that this could effect all my readers. But for those of you who can call me, you'll get to hear how my voice sounds! Woo! And for those of you who call me from the connected United States, I may even call you back from my house phone...which I will give you individually...so give me your state and your Mibba name when you call.

Wow, this has been a hell of an Author's note, I sure thought it would be shorter. Also for those of you who can't call my cell phone because you live out of the US or, you don't have long distance don't worry I can always tell you what the messages say.

Next weeks message will be Dora, but I won't change it till next Sunday, so you have all the time in the world to hear it, or one week!

Also, there should be a real chapter up by tomorrow afternoon! Yay!