Status: Active~

Marionette

"Before you agree to stay, I'd like to make it clear what you are here for. You are here for my pleasure. Consider yourself a puppet, a marionette if you will, something I've bought to entertain me. I use you then put you in the closet for another day. You no longer have to stay when I am done with you, it's then you can make the decision of staying or leaving, but you must remember, A Master can't love his puppet, and a puppet can't love her master. Understood?" I think for a second, before I turn from his possessions and nod.

Sam~ An 18 year old waitress at a diner. Beautiful, but shy. It's not very often you can pass her and not notice how pretty she is. Something about her attracts guys, and she feels most comfortable and confident when taking orders. A surprise to many she's a virgin. The main thing people notice is her grey eyes and blonde hair. Standing at 5'4" she's not much a threat, but she still never speaks much unless she has to or has a question coming off desirable to strangers. It often makes her a target of curiosity among other.

Elliott~ A 22 year old lawyer and son of judge, but make no mistake of it. He busted his ass to make it this far, big house, nice car, but no one to share it with. Maybe it's how cold he can be, or that he doesn't know quite what love and family are. Women instantly notice his height and confidence. He's 6'5 and muscular. He can be a flirt and often out going. Not easily tied down, but secretly wishing for something he can have to himself. He won't keep the truth from you and doesn't like mistakes. Something that makes him almost every woman's target and perfect man is his money and intelligence, but his real talents is being able to take you down with just his eyes and being able to clean up nice, but look like an average person in a crowd. His only flaw is he can't let anyone in, but Samantha might change that.