Status: Active~

Marionette

"I'd like to take you home."

~Elliot.~

I nodded my head to the sweet sound of Austin Carlile screaming and growling through my speakers. I'm starving ,and I smile thinking of my true goal tonight. I park in the diner parking lot, and step out the car seeing two women flash me a smile. I knew it was because of the car, but hey when you have a blue and black Lamborghini Veneno like mine you're going to want to take it for a drive. The taller of the two came up to me first, she smiled and I laughed inside because she had lipstick on her teeth.

"Hey there, is that your car?" I couldn't stop staring at the lipstick on her teeth, but I did manage to let my eyes skim her body as I spoke.

"Yeah, it's mine, why? You interested?" I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms, she looks bad. Her denim skirt is too short and her shirt is see through. Cheetah is tacky and everyone knows that. She places a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, willing to take me for a ride?" I take her hand and remove it from my arm where she managed to slide it while, "Flirting." More like trying to gold dig in my opinion, I see her pout, but I really don't give a fuck. I left the house with four fucks and still have four.

"I'd rather not, excuse me." I push past her and her friend, then laugh, pushing my hands in my pockets as I walk up to the doors and she yells back to me.

"Whatever loser! To think I thought you were cute! Fuck you!" I open the door and shake my head, taking off my beanie. I'm the loser with the Lamborghini. I grab a seat and check out the ladies behind the counter as I wait to be served. I stop as my eyes skim a young girl, smiling and writing on her notepad. Her hair is in a ponytail going down her back, and a guy is talking to her. It's only when he touches her hand, she shakes her head and pulls away, moving down the counter. I tap my hand to get another woman's attention and I pull out two hundred dollar bills.

"Oh, I'm sorry, what can I get you?" She brings over water with her and a straw. I hold up the two hundreds and her eyes widen, causing her to lean over the counter with a look of seduction. I shook my head, as my eyes looked back to the girl.

"You can get me her." I point slightly, not caring if the blonde girl notices. I see the smile on the woman's face quickly fade.

"W-what..?" She sits up a little straighter now and I see her name tag. 'Victoria.' I roll my eyes at the sudden face of disappointment.

"Victoria," I drag out the a, "I'm sure you heard me. I want that girl, bring me her." With a sigh she takes the money I offer her, and walks over whispering to the girl as she points to me. I see the girl look at me then shake her head before Victoria frowns, and says something else causing her to submit. I smile and stir my straw in my water as she walks over.

"Hello, you wanted me?" I look at her nametag and her eyes. They have a hint of innocence in them. It was almost killer. I liked it. I also noticed that although it was forced her smile was beautiful. I rest my head on my arm.

"Can you cook Sam?" I see a sudden flush, and look of surprise in her face.

"Y-Yes, why?" I see her hands tremble, but she keeps that smile as well as the pen in place. I'm sure she thinks I'm buying it.

"Who's your boss Sam? I'd like to take you home, and have you cook for me. Go get your boss, go on." I use my free hand to wave her off, and she smiles before nodding.

"Of course." I see her go over to the all wonderful Victoria who then points to the back towards the kitchen. I see Sam disappear, and reappear with a short chubby man.

"You want to take my waitress home..? Is what I'm hearing true?" I nod and take out a few hundred dollar, handing them to him. He looks at them as he accepts them. I see Sam's eyes widen in surprise, and that beautiful smile disappear. "Can you have her back by tomorrow.. On time?"

"Well, how about the day after tomorrow, you dock her pay and I'll make up to her whatever you pay her all together for the hours she works."

The man nods, and turns to Sam. " Sounds good to me, go check out, see you Wednesday." They both turn away from me and Sam once again disappears, but soon reappears in a sweatshirt.

"Ready to go?" I don't get much, but a nod and I accept that. I figured she was shy, she looks like the type. We walk out to my car, and I open her door. I see her questioning it. I nudge her slightly, making her get in then I get in and start the car, pulling out of my spot, and to the street. Sam rest her head on her arm, before I hand her my iPod and tell her to pick a song. Reluctantly she takes it, but I see a small smirk form before Princeton Ave comes on. Who would've thought the girl liked the band Issues. I nod my head, and I see her tap her fingers on her leg to the beat. It's only that Sam sits up when we reach my house, and she sees how nice it is. I pull into the drive way with my other cars, then I turn the car off, grabbing my iPod as I get out and start walking into the house. She follows.

~Samantha.~
I follow him in the house, and he takes his shoes off. I mock this action, before he takes them while shaking his head and places them by the door. I walk further with my hands in my pockets and admire everything. I run my fingers along his couch almost afraid to break anything. How could a man that looks like him own all of this? I suddenly realize he's talking. I keep looking, but nod to let him know I'm listening.

"How would you like to live with me Sam?" I freeze where I am, my eyes still skim the living room. I'm not even sure when I got near the big bookcase, but my eyes are reading the title of each book.

"Why would I do that..?" I swallow hard, and repeat myself because for some reason my voice didn't make it out.

"Because I want you to cook for me, a big house all to myself gets boring." I stay silent, there has to be a catch, but I don't mind, the catch doesn't sound bad, So, I nod.

"Before you agree to stay, I'd like to make it clear what you are here for. You are here for my pleasure. Consider yourself a puppet, a marionette if you will, something I've bought to entertain me. I use you then put you in the closet for another day. You no longer have to stay when I am done with you, it's then you can make the decision of staying or leaving, but you must remember, A Master can't love his puppet, and a puppet can't love her master. Understood?" I think for a second, before I turn from his possessions and nod. I know I'll come to regret this, but I want to take a risk. Even if it hurts and steals something from me. I can handle sex when it comes. I just need to try and avoid it.
"Good." I see him begin to walk before he turns to me. "Follow, unless you plan on sleeping on the couch." I follow and we come to a door. He pushes the doors open, and I smile. It's honestly beautiful. The big bed and pictures. My favorite is the Marilyn Monroe picture that says. "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutely boring." I smile and run my finger along a desk with a laptop on it. I completely forget the man standing at the door watching me. I go to the closet and open it. There are a few outfits, but no regular clothes, mostly sexual. I turn to him and he smiles placing his phone back in his pack he looks at me as if he read my mind. "We're going shopping tomorrow, I even called in a favor, people are getting clothes from your home as we speak, and having them washed." I nod.

"Thank you." I try to look comfortable and I remove my sweatshirt and hang it up on of my the many bars. I bite my lip, and suddenly can't help, but match his smile.

"You're welcome, now let's go get some food." I nod and follow him out of the room, closing the door behind us. He points out a few more important rooms including his as we make our way down the hall, to the stairs. "Oh and there's a pool, with a hot tub in the back, no worries it's heated." I smile and not, before I settle in the kitchen and begin pulling out ingredients, then I make my way to finding pots and pans. Meanwhile he sits and watches me before finally speaking. "Tell me about you. You a virgin?"

I freeze in front of the stove as I turn it on and I bite my lip.
"Yeah..I am, and in 18, my full name is Samantha Kimberly Bellucci. I go the college, and like the color black." I put the bacon on the stove to cook, before I turn and see a look of confusing and heavy thinking on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Are you really a virgin?" I nod. "Never done anything sexual?" I nod again, then return to mixing strawberries and blueberries into the pancakes. He gets up and stands behind me, grasping my hips softly, but in a territorial way.

"What's your name?" I have to know, I probably should've asked before I agreed to stay, but whatever. I can feel his breath on my neck as he lays his head on my shoulder and watches me cook. I'm sure its something insane such as Sebastian or Emmanuel with a house like this.

"Elliott. My name is Elliott Augustus Carter." I stop mixing, instantly wanting to hit myself for not knowing who he was sooner. The Elliott Carter, the city's best lawyer. Son of famous judge Quincy Carter. Holy crap. I turn and look at him, his hands still never moving my hips even when he nods at my sudden realization. He just looks different, no suit, or combed back hair. He has a lipring in for God sake he doesn't wear that in the lawyer pictures in the newspaper. Elliott looks completely different. I remove his hands and begin to our the pancakes into the pan, before I turn over the bacon and go to the fridge.

"Milk, Orange, or Apple?" I try to even out my breathing as I speak.

"Surprise me." He's sitting again, but with two plates out as well as glasses. I grab the Milk, and hold the gallon in one hand as I neatly flip the fruity pancakes, and turn the bacon again with the other. "Where's you learn to be so quick?" I pour the glasses of milk and rip off paper towel, placing it on another plate out of the two I took down to put the food on. I put the milk away, and take the bacon off the pan, along with the pancakes, putting each on their own plate. I see him staring in amazement as if he's never seen a midclass person move so quick in the kitchen.

"I work at a diner and live alone, remember?" He nods, smiling then I pull out the butter, tilting my head in question as he takes out a remote. Only am I startled when I realize there's a tv behind two cabinets. Elliott motions me over to sit. I follow through, both of us starting out our plates together and eat. "Shoot I forgot the whip cream." I go to get up, but he places his hand on mine quickly ripping it off as if I bit him.

"I got it." He grabs it from the fridge quickly, placing it down after a shake. "Ladies first." I spray it on my waffles along with strawberry syrup, before I wiggle my nose at his choice of blueberry. "So, a virgin, that throws off my plan."

I choke slightly, and sip from my glass. "I'm sorry." I now fiddle at my food, feeling guilty.

"Don't be, everything happens for a reason. I'll just have to move slow with you." I shudder slightly and finish up my food.

"Should I wash the dishes?" He shakes his head, and puts everything in the sink. I turn off the television, before we both head upstairs. "Can I shower."

I see the shock in his face at how comfortable I seem to be suddenly, but it's true.. I am.

"Of course, there's a big cupboard with all you'll need. You can't miss it." I nod, and go to the door I remember as the bathroom. First I admire it as I shut the door behind me. It's so much bigger then my bathroom I take my clothes off, and start the shower jumping in. I run my hands along my body and shampoo through my hair, embracing the heat. I still consider what I'm doing. Staying with Elliott Carter to be his puppet. Or Marionette as he liked to call me, I liked that better anyway. It sounded better. I get out and turn the shower off, wrapping up in a towel, but it doesn't hit me until I leave the bathroom that I don't have clothes. I go to knock on Elliott's door, but stop when I hear something. I open the door peeking in, not ready for what I see. There he lays on his bed, hands wrapped around his cock. Moaning with his head back, his eyes must be closed because his hair is all over his face. I swallow feeling a heat in in my core. I open the door a bit more, unsure of what I'm doing. I can't help how hard my nipples get when I see how big he is. Hand sliding up and down his shaft. A small part of me just wants to watch him until he finishes, but that's wrong. I squeak out slowly.

"Elliott?" I bite my lip, and close my eyes as he shoots up, his hand instantly springing off his hard cock.

"Shit, yeah.. hold on. You can turn back around." I turn back around to face him, and open my eyes as well. He has a big grin on his face, I know my face is red. It feels as if someone set fire to it. More like his eyes, they seem to have a hold on me. An unbearable hold. "What'd you need?"

"Pajamas.." I look down, the connection between our eyes is too much. I see him get up, and he shuffles to his closet. He pulls out a work shirt of his, and I can't help the smile on my face. I always wanted to wear a man's work shirt, made me feel like a wife, but the smile faded. I wasn't a wife, I was a toy. I took it and dropped the towel. I saw the surprise on his face as I slipped on his shirt, and began to button it. I smiled. "Thank you." I took my towel, stepping out of the room and to my own smelling it on my way out, it smelled amazing like him. I felt his eyes watching me as I left. I pulled on a pair of red panties with the word Pink on the back, plus cute little bows on the front. I squealed as I felt two hands turn me around. It was Elliott who smashed his lips to my in a kiss, before pulling away.

"Goodnight Sam." He turned and began to leave.

"Goodnight Elliott." I crawled in bed, my heart racing as he shut the door. I put my cellphone on the nightstand a got under the blanket, closing my eyes. I knew sleep would take over. It was always the enemy of my day.