Status: Active~

Marionette

"You have no idea how much I really care.."

~Sam.~
Things were peaceful and surprisingly clean. I sang softly as I took Elliott's dinner off the stove placing it in its proper bowl.

"Alright, now homework." I skip a few steps, but make my way upstairs to my room grabbing my laptop and headphones. I hum the music in my head once more from my tablet as I turn on the computer. The second it's on I get a Skype call from Victoria.

"Hey there stranger." she gives her usual smile causing me to smile in return.

"Hey there, what's up? I miss you catch me up."

"Well everyone at work misses you, the guys miss your sweet smile. Um, that's it.

"Oh how will you ever go on?"

"I don't know Sammy, but how is it there? I sure wish a rich guy would come in and pick me."

"Well, it's not horrible, we argue but he takes good care of me, and I cook, clean, and keep him happy. It's sort of like a normal life, but with a job and a huge room. How's grandma?"

"Grandma is grandma being crazier then ever, she forced to me eat pie the other day."

"I can hear her now, eat my pie it's the only pie you'll ever get that you love."

"Shes funny."

"Yeah, well, I gotta get working on homework before he gets home, but I love you and I'll see you soon."
'
"See you soon I love you too. Oh and happy birthday." with that my older sister is off the screen, she looks nothing like me she's tall with short hair and green eyes, full lips, dimples, and she has more freckles as well as skin color. Always the prettier older sister by a minute! Worst twin ever. I look up from my work just as Elliott passes by, causing me to get up and follow. I loved watching him transform from lawyer to average, killing his fame. I hug him from behind and smile as he puts in his snake bites one done he kisses me on the forehead.

"Want to go out Sam?" I raise an eyebrow and bite my lip.

"Did you not like what I cooked?" I back up a little and remove his tie before wetting my hands to get his jell out.
"It's not that, I just thought why not go out?"

"Alright, I'll go get ready, casual or formal?"

"Casual sexy?" I see him smile slightly as he fixes his clean hair.

"I think I can do that." I make my way to my room pulling out a black sweater, white cami, navy jeans, and black wedges. I get dressed placing my hair in a ponytail with my bangs dropping over an eye before I do my makeup. Suddenly Elliott appears behind me and kisses my neck.

"You look nice." I smile and turn to him, arms snaking lightly around his torso.

"Thank you, we match," I look at him as my heart speeds up, why am I freaking out? Can he tell I'm freaking out? He places a softly quick kiss to my lips and we make our way to the garage, "the alarm Elliott."

"Right. Thank you." I nod with pride and get in the car, putting on a song. Once he gets in I smile and relax back.

"So where are we going?" I check myself in my mirror as he uses his to back out of the driveway.

"We're going to dinner. Kind of, it's hard to explain." I nod, flinching slightly when I feel his hand grab mine. I glance at him and he smiles at the road as our hands mix sweetly. I yawn softly as we arrive then I look at him.

"Elliott where are we?" I get out of the car, and take his hand, walking inside. Where every yells surprise with huge smiles on their face. I hide my face in Elliott's chest and smile. I feel him hug me tighter then ever.

~Elliott.~
"Happy birthday Marionette." I place a small kiss to her nose.
"How did you even plan this?" I go to reply but quickly find myself interrupted by my father.

"There you are birthday girl! Happy birthday, glad Elliott could manage to keep ya around." He give a me a nod as he kisses Sam's cheek and smiles. I rub her back and whisper in her ear that I'm gonna go get a drink. I make my way to the bar seeing Adam.

"Bartender another for my friend please." I sit and take the drink as well as one of his wings.

"Thanks, you hit the bar fast." I chuckle.

"Yeah well with a party like this, how could I not? Why did you even do this? No bullshit I know she isn't your girlfriend."

I shake my head and smile. "I really like her, it's really confusing and different."

"Did you tell her you like her more then this stupid agreement stands?"

"No, and I don't plan on it."

"Why the hell not?" I raise an eyebrow as does Adam before I take my shot and take it back.

"Because that leads to love and I can't hurt her by loving her wrong." I get up and pat his back before I go up to Sam, hugging her from behind as she eats a churro, talking to Victoria. It was almost amusing looking at Sam then at Victoria. One was short and pale and quiet, one was tall, tan, and loud.

"Oh, Victoria you remember Elliott. Elliott my sister you met at the diner."

"Right, hello Victoria."

"Hello Elliott."

"So Sam, I'm going to head to the bathroom before your cake comes, then maybe we'll head home?" I smile happily, and wave off Victoria as I make my way to the bathroom. I splash water in my face and sigh, putting my head down on the sink. I honestly didn't know what was going through my head. I feel arms wrap around me and I turn seeing Victoria.

"Cake time rich boy." I nod and turn trying to squirm away as she takes my hand and moves me from the bathroom. I snatch my hand away and move them to Sam's hips as the large cake appears infront of her. I kiss her cheek causing her to giggle as our voices abrupt in the room for her celebration. It's when she blows out her candles that I feel her heart racing.

"God Elliott, thank you so much, um where's my grandma?" I see her turn going through the crowd before she apparently finds her and makes her way back to me, taking me outside to a field with a radio. I raise an eyebrow with my arms crossed.

"Arent you supp-" Sam takes my hands as a slower song plays. I shake my head and laugh slightly as she lays her head on my shoulder. Of course she wants to be alone, so sensitive I see, but I give in and wrap my arms around her with a smile. For a moment it feels as if we belong to one another and the whole world never existed. I kiss her forehead causing her to look at me.

"Thank you for this; I know you didn't have to."

"You're wrong, I did have to, but you're welcome," I earn a small smile as we continue dancing I rub her hair and mumble in her ear "You have no idea how much I really care."
♠ ♠ ♠
When your boyfriend tells you a chapter can wait...

Me: "YOUR FACE CAN WAIT!" -updates my story.-