Status: Active~

Marionette

"That's not what I'm here for Mr.Carter."

~Elliott.~

I lay with Sam's head on my chest as she sleeps soundly. The poor girl was extremely sick, and pale I swear the nonstop throwing up was getting to her, I told her to stay in bed but she insist on doing her chores anyway, so all I could do was spend my days off with her. I hear my phone vibrate before I blindly reach for and answer it.

" Elliott! "

"Yes?"

" How is Sam feeling? " I sigh to my sister and rub the bridge of my nose carefully.

"Finally asleep, but hey let me call you back she's moving."

"Elliott?" A small yawn follows as she opens her eyes slowly.

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry."

I smile at the small pout and make my way downstairs and grab nutella and gummy bears, making my way back upstairs where he practically rips them out of my hands.

"You're amazing!"

I smiled smally as Sam wiggled her feet on the edge of the bed, eating chocolate covered gummy bears or hazelnut spread gummy bears as she constantly argued. Finally able to get her content after her thro Oh wing up. I pull out my black suit as well as a blue tie and a gray stripped tie.

"Pick it out Marionette?" I hold them up as she examines them before her fingers lightly run along the gray one.

"That one, that's the best one, I have to pee and get dressed." I nod and make my way into the bathroom allowing Sam to go her own way. I push my hair back neatly after getting dressed, I carefully knock on the door and open it where I'm met with Sam's face in the toilet. Grabbing a towel and mouth wash, I sit next to her rubbing her back as I whisper small reassuring words. Once she finishes I sit her on the toilet and wipe her mouth carefully.

"That better hun?" I earn a small nod and tap her nose before I go to my bathroom and get dressed, making my way downstairs after. Sitting at the island Sam gives me a small smile her hair falling in her face as she moves around the kitchen.

"I hope a strawberry omlette on toast with sausage is okay."

"You must want me to marry you." I bite my tongue softly and she blushes and pushes her hair behind her ears as she cooks. It's a habit she has that I've come to love.

"That's not what I'm here for Mr.Carter." A plate slides in front of me as she leans over and smiles at me.

"I know, so what're you doing today?"

Again her hair finds itself trapped back behind her ear.

"I'm going out with Lea to shop and do girl stuff." I nod my head as I take swift bites and stand up allowing her to take my plate.

"Well have fun, and here's my credit card." I place it on the table and make my way out the door, giving her a kiss before I go.

~Sam.~

I smile when the bell rings causing me to run downstairs with no shirt and open the door for Lea.

"Sammy!"

"Lele!"

"Hey girl, where's my brother? At work?" I nod as we go upstairs and I finish getting ready so we can go. "Hurry up!"

"I'm ready I'm ready!" I grab my shoes and set the alarm, following her out the door to the car.

"So where are we going?" I shrug and she looks me over.

"You're not use to bring a rich bitch are you?"

"I'm not rich..Elliott is rich."

"No, honey our whole family is. Hair and nails, then the mall." I nod and sit back, before Lea pulls me along the mall, pointing at stores with our newly done nails and hair.

"Can we go in there?" I point to the sign hovering over our heads as I bite my lip.

"Um sure, whatever you want. I love babies anyway." I walk around adoringly at the baby clothing and tuck my hair behind my ear with a smile.

"Everything is so little and cute." I squat down to admire clothing.

"Yeah, makes me want a baby." Lea smiles at me as she holds something up to get a better look. My hand finds its way to my stomach and I sigh.

"Let's go get food, Elliott is buying." I giggle as she grins and we make our way out the store, bumping into a guy which causes me to cover my stomach as I fall flat onto my back.

"God Sammy are you okay?" I nod, and grab the hand I'm offered as I stand. "Yeah, let's go get food." I continue walking before she stops in front of Cinnabon.

"You've gotta be kidding Lee."

"Please Sam?" I give into the puppy dog eyes before we pass Haggen-das on our way out.

"I got you Cinnabon you're driving." I throw the keys at her and she catches them in her hand, shoving a piece of food in her mouth as we get in and make our journey. "You have to take me out more, you're such a fun time."

"Fine, but I want some of your icecream," I feed her as she drives and she makes a face "brain freeze, brain freeze!" I laugh at her antics as I eat.

"See, should've just kept eating your food."

"Touche so, how're you and Elliott?" I choke on my icecream a bit.

"I'd say we're okay. Why?"

Giving a small shrug she begins to speak.

"You really changed him, I haven't seen him so loyal to anything since before mom died."

"Really?"

"Hell yeah Sam, he's giving himself to you in a way so feel special." I look down and spoon at the icecream.

"I really care about him."

"I know and I'm sure he feels the same even if he doesn't say it or truly act like it."

"I'd sure hope so..." I feel my throat close as I tense, and bite my lip attracting her attention.

"Sam are you okay?" I look at her with genuine fear.

"Don't say anything okay?" I earn a nod as the car comes to a stop in the driveway. "I think I'm pregnant Lea."

"Oh my god Sam, he doesn't know does he?"

I shake my head before Lea hugs me tight.

"I should get inside, thanks again."

"Anytime, and hey.. Call me later tonight, okay?"

"I will." I hug her quickly and grab my bags, going inside where I'm met with the smell of chicken parm. I place everything down on the couch and feel small kisses along my neck as well as hands up my sides.

"Hey, did you have fun today?" I nod and turn, giving Elliott a smile.

"How was work?"

"Pretty good, but I missed you, I need you."

"For?"

"Let me show you."

With that I'm lifted up to wrap my legs around him, his lips pressed against mine as he takes me upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
No comments? Sad face.. Well here's the chapter, sorry its late.