Status: Active~

Marionette

"Sam, don't I even get any ***ing say in this?"

~Sam.~
Here I found myself again, face in the toilet. Of course Elliott was by my side, holding my hand and rubbing my back.

"God Sam, again? Are you sure you're okay?"

"Y-yeah," I sit on the toilet allowing him to clean my mouth as I smile from the form of affection. "Lea is coming over today to hang out, that okay?"

"Yeah of course she's my sister, hey I'm gonna be late for court so I have to go, but if you need me just call me. Adore you." A kiss to the head makes me blush as Elliott makes a swift exit. I get up grab the pregnancy test, making my way downstairs where I toss it on the counter as I grab a glass and pour myself orange juice. I can only stare at the test before my thoughts are broken as Lea walks in.

"Hey bunny!" I smile and grab another glass as my hair falls in my face.

"Bunny? That's a new one."

"Well, I like to keep you guessing." I hand her the glass which barely makes it to her lips before she picks up my pregnancy test.

"Oh, that's just.. Well, I.."

"Are you actually going to take them?" She holds her drink to her chest as she examines the box.

"I was considering it."

"No, let's do it now. Come on." With that my drink is taken from my hand and I'm whisped away upstairs to the nearest bathroom.

"Lea, I really don't want to do this."

"Sam, don't you want to know if there's a small human growing inside of you right now?"

"Yeah bu—"

"But nothing, I'll be waiting outside." I nod as she leaves the bathroom and I do my business before beginning to pace. I step out the bathroom and give a small smile, pushing my hair back with my fingers.

"Can you..look at it for me?" I begin to pick at my nails and look down.

"Yeah." I can hear the concern in her voice for the first time since this situation.

"Thanks.." I bite my nails as she comes out staring at it.

"Sam, you're... Pregnant." A small smile crosses her face, and my hand shoots to my stomach as I suddenly feel the urge to vomit.

"I-I can't be.." I sit down and bite my lip as tears form.

"Hey, hey bunny how about I put you into bed and call Elliott home?"

I shake my head stubbornly.

"He's in court, I'm not disturbing him."

I see Lea give me the 'you won't win' look and I sigh, standing up as I make my way to Elliott's room and lay down. Suddenly I remember I need something, but I find myself pushed back down.

"What do you need?"

"Lea I—"

"What do you need?"

I sigh in defeat. "My laptop, and juice."

"Gotcha," I sit up as she leaves the room ,and bite down on my lip as I think. "Here ya go, and Elliott is on his way home."

"Thank you." I open my laptop and pull up Netflix, giving her leeway to kiss my forehead.

"It'll be okay bunny, see you later okay?" I nod as she gives me a sympathetic smile. I pull up another tab and type the words I prayed to never need.

Abortion and or adoption plans?

I sigh as I stare at the screen scrolling through the options as my eyes tear up, before I shut my laptop and toss it to the floor, closing my eyes tight.

~Elliott.~

"Sam?" I kick my shoes off and make my way upstairs assuming she's in my room. "Sammy?" I open my door to see her curled up and teary eyed. Sitting up only when I'm in her eye sight and close enough for her to hug.

"Elliott.." She sniffles slightly and tucks her face in my shoulder as my arms squeeze around her.

"Sorry I took so long, the fucking jury came back, but I won." I place a soft kiss to her head, and smile.

"It's not that Elliott." I lift her head to face mine as the tears begin to stain it an even brighter red.

"Tell me what it is then, I think we've reached a point where we can tell each other things."

"I..I can't..you'll leave me. You'll Hate me." I gently place my fingers under her chin, kissing her on the lips.

"It can't be that bad." For the first time her eyes meet mine.

"Elliott, we're having a baby." I freeze for a moment before speaking.

"Are you sure?" I feel cold as she leaves my embrace to reach in the nightstand. There in her hands are three positive pregnancy test, I shake my head and huff slightly.

"Don't worry, I'm not keeping the baby."

"What?"

"My laptop." I look around for a second before going over and retrieving it. I open it and instantly look away.

"Can't we keep it?"

"No, Elliott don't be stupid I've already decided that that can't happen."

"Sam, don't I even get any fucking say in this?"

"There's nothing to say Elliott, I'm going with one of these decisions and that's just that."

"It's not just that! It's my baby too!"

"That's not why I'm here! That's not what this agreement was!"

"Screw the fucking agreement! Our whole time spent together has gone against that stupid agreement!"

"Elliott stop arguing with me, I'm carrying the baby not you!"

I suddenly realize how much worse this is getting as our voices try to top one another's.

"Without me you wouldn't be carrying one!"

"Elliott we don't need a fucking baby! You don't need one you're young and you have your fucking career right now!"

"God damn it Sam, that's not what matters to me!"

"What part of I don't want a fucking baby with you are you not getting!? This isn't what matters to you! This isn't important! Let me fucking handle it!"

"Why does the agreement even matter!? It was dumb! I shouldn't have made it!

"But you did! And that's all that matters, so fucking deal with it!

"You have no idea what matters to me! You don't know what I need!"

"What do you need then Elliott!? Tell me! Tell me so we can fucking drop this!"

I grab my keys and stand up, pointing at her as my voice goes even higher.

"You! I fucking need you! The woman carrying my fucking child right now!"

"Ell—"

"No! Shut up Sam!

I see her face fade to sadness before I turn and walk out the room, slamming the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pft, there's gonna be make up sex coming on soon. ;)