Status: Active~

Marionette

"Jesus Sam.."

~Elliott.~

I walk up to the house and knock on the door, smiling as Adam opens the door with my bag in hand.

"You ready?" He gives me the usual grin and I shake my head giving him a punch.

"Can't go out looking like a lawyer you goofball."

"Ah yes, come on my boy. Get into your true self." I walk in and head to the bathroom, pulling out a skeleton hoodie, bring me the horizon shirt, black jeans, hightop converse, skeleton liprings, and asking Alexandria belt. I strip down and begin putting on my clothes and my liprings in before I look at myself in the mirror while zipping my sweatshirt half way up. I walk out and Adam gives me a look.

"Do I look alright?"

"Better than alright, now can we go?"

"Yeah, let's do it." He gives me another goofy grin before tapping my back as we walk out the door.

••••••• ••••••• ••••••• •••••••

Walking in the club I feel the lights hit me hard. My mind racing as the music hits. I take a deep breath and look at Adam.

"Hey, remember Sam doesn't matter anymore." I shake my head and make my way to the bar as he disappears to the dance floor.

"'Cuse me. Scotch, neat." I earn a smile from the woman behind the counter.

"Nice taste, here have a shot too."

"What for?" I take it and shoot it back, scrunching my nose.

"Look like you need it."

"Well thanks, um.."

"Margie." I nod my head at her as I get up with my drink, bring met with a girl I almost spill my drink on.

"Whoa, hey sorry didn't see you there." She smiles softly and takes my hand.

"That's okay, would you like to dance?"

"Suuure." I take my drink back before being dragged to the dance floor where the music becomes twice as alerting.

"So, tell me your name." I grab her hips with an amused smile.

"Elliott." I see her face contemplating.

"Nice name, I'm Jessica." Her body twirls against mine as she grinds down and I bite my lip, feeling her bend over. I turn seeing Adam laughing at me as a girl kisses his neck. The longer we dance the more drinks we drop back, and the less I can think or feel. There's no thought of my goriwng baby at home, or the girl carrying it, just Jessica and the throbbing in my pants.

"You're kinda cute Jessica." I earn a smile as she comes up and grabs my hand.

"Good, let's go." I hiccup and trail closely behind her with my hand on her hip as she leads me to the girls bathroom, I press the power button my phone and look at the time. Eleven thirty four, fuck was o even considering going home tonight?

"Wouldn't be my first trip in here." I give a small chuckle.

"Oh yeah?" Her lips curve sweetly, but I'm not fooled by that face there's nothing innocent about her.

"Yeah."

"You're Elliott Carter, so I'm not surprised." I shake my head as we make our way in the stall and she kisses my neck, pulling at my belt buckle.

"So you do know who I am?"

"Of (kiss) course (kiss) every girl would kill to have you."

"Good to know, on your knees." I push her head down and she gladly wraps her mouth around my cock with a grin. I run my fingers through her hair, shoving it further into her mouth. I hear a small moan and push her head against the stall wall, thrust into her mouth quickly before pulling out as I grow closer.

"Holy shit, you're amazing."

"Mhm." I'm not even paying attention now, I'm just more focused on the condom going along my erection and ramming into her, I bend her over and push myself in, thrusting against her as she pushes back showing me what she can really do.

"God Elliott, mmmn."

"Jesus Sam.."

"Who's- ah!" I keep myself deep inside as I cum before I pull out and tale the condom off discarding it, in a bag and deep into the trashcan. Can't trust every girl.

"Thanks for the fun, um.. Jessica." I earn a nod make my way out the bathroom where Adam comes up to me.

"Hey man, totally lost you, ready to go?"

"Yeah, I gotta get home dude, what time is it?" I rub my head as we make our way out the door, and I cringe at my phone brightness.

"One thirty two am."

"Yeah, fuck dude, I'll see you." I go to my car, and move my shit out the way before I get in and start the car, saluting Adam as I drive off before him.

~Sam.~

I stare at the clock as I once again wait to see if Elliott will come back home. I figured after a few days he'd be back, but he wasn't. I didn't mean to hurt him. I close my eyes for a second, and suddenly I'm being carried.

"E-elliott?"

"Yeah, Shhh you need rest."

"I'm fine, just let me down, I'll make something." I feel my feet touch the floor and he turns on the lights much to my disdain.

"Fuck, sorry I bet that hurt."

"Yeah, like hell thanks," I go to the fridge walking on my tippy toes since my feet are killing me, "hot pockets?"

"Yeah those work." He takes a seat and watches me as I move. I can't help but notice as his words slur.

"Where have you been?"

"Hotel, and clubs with Adam."

I freeze for a second before I begin shaking the juice carton as I wait for our food to warm up.

"I could've went to hotels you know, this is your house." I earn a shake of the head as he he puts his head down.

"You're pregnant, or did you already?" I shake my head.

"I didn't." He smiles for a second, but groans and places his head down in a position so I can't see his face.

"Did you fuck anyone or meet anyone?"

"I uh."

"You fucked someone.." I look down as he nods, and slide him juice, "protection?" Once against a nod, "good."

"Thanks." He takes the juice, sipping it as he hiccups.

"So," I hand him, his food and a knife and fork since it's hot as I blow on mine, "Let's discuss this baby."

"What about it?" He rest his head on his hand as he stuffs some of the pocket in his mouth.

"You really think you want to do this?"

"Why not? I mean you don't use your room anymore so there's a nursery and I have money Sam, look at this fucking house, but you," I hear a small crack in his voice as he chokes, "you just want to get rid of our baby like it's nothing."

"Elliott, it's not that. I just, this isn't a part of the plan, and babies are huge you know?"

"Will, you just think about it? Please Sam?" I sigh as our eyes meet and bite my lip.

"Yeah, I'll think about it, alright?"

"Yeah." I smile as he does and go over to him, hugging him to me.

"Let's go to bed."

"Sounds good, I'm tired.. And drunk." I laugh, and go upstairs with him, crawling in bed. Him going to the bathroom before he lays in bed with me and pulls me close, not letting go all night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can you ship the name Sam and Elliott? Meh, I dunno.