Status: Active~

Marionette

"Oh, I'm so sorry.. I have to go Sam"

~Elliott.~
I watch as my new assistant walks in my office, legs and bust clearly begging for attention. Hailey slowly locks the door before running her hand down her ponytail. I put my eyes back on my work.

"Sir, may I be forward?" I raise an eyebrow and keep reading the case.

"I'm listening Hailey." I glace up at her and she blushes, clearing her throat.

"I think you're stressed." Her legs cross causing her skirt to rise. I let my eyes follow her legs.

"Oh yeah?" She nods before speaking.

"Maybe I can help?" I roll away from my desk, and raise an eyebrow.

"What do you have in mind?" Hailey stands up and gets on her knees, allowing my fingers to run through her hair as she pulls down my zipper.

"You're the most attractive man I've ever seen Mr.Carter." Her pink lips wrap around my cock, and I tilt my head back.

"Mm-hm.. I bet." I move her head, making her suck faster. I groan softly as she works me with her mouth, my eyes encouraging her more as I watch.

"Am I doing okay?" I chuckle slightly and sigh.

"Not as good as my girlfriend, but sure." I see her determination as she continues, sending waves of chills through every nerve. I pull her head down as I cum in her throat and she swallows.

"Better Sir?" She stands and smiles at my, fixing her smeared lipstick.

"Mmhm." I tilt back in my chair as she once again takes her seat, boobs popping out the top of her blouse.

"Anything I can do for you?" I clear my throat.

"Coffee, and make sure that edible arrangement has made it to my girlfriend." She gives me a sad baffled look as I go back to reading my cases.

"Yes sir." As she walks out she's met with my father who puts a folder on my desk, and smiles.

"How's the assistant?" I shrug, licking at my lipring as I read. My dad pokes at it with a curious look. "You never leave those in at work."

"I do when I'm in my office." I look at him.

"You look nice with them, why not out side the office? You're already the best lawyer around." I collect my papers and shake my head, smiling.

"Most people don't like the thought of a professional with jewlery dad." He chuckles and leans hack with a groan.

"I guess that's right, well I came to see if you want lunch." I nod and get up, walking out my office.

"Hailey?" I look at my seated assistant.

"Yes Sir?" She looks up at me.

"Going to lunch with my father, take messages."

"Yes Sir." I turn to walk away with my dad before turning back to her, and pointing to the corner of my lip.

"Still got your lunch on your lip Hailey." She blushes, and licks her lips as I walk away and my dad laughs, shaking his head.

"She's interesting." I look at him as the doors shut.

"You're telling me.."

~Sam.~

I hear a knock at the door and the bell. I quickly shuffle out of bed and scamper downstairs, pressing the door button.

"Who is it?"

"People who want to rob you. Just kidding, it's me Ben."

I open the door and smile, hugging him.

"Sorry, I'm suppose to check if I don't expect anyone."

"You're fine." He hands me a teddy bear, and I smile taking it. I walk to the kitchen and take a seat at the counter. He leans against it.

"Elliott leaves you alone?"

"Nah, sometimes people come over or I go out. You hungry?" I put my hand on my belly as I walk to the fridge.

"Anything I can do for you?" I shake my head as the door rings.

"Well, actually you can go get that." He nods and my eyes widen as he comes back with an edible arrangement.

"Someone loooves you." He chuckles and looks it over.

"Yeah, let's see who." I giggle softly as I take the card.

"Sam, I got you some yummy foods to enjoy while you're trying to feed our growing baby. Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl, BTW.. Don't be wearing pants when I get home. Love Elliott."

I smile and Ben stands up, looking at me with a smile as his phone buzzes.

"Hey I gotta go, but call me okay?" He smiles as he writes his number down and I walk him to the door letting him out. I nod and hug him, rubbing my belly as I go back to bed with my chocolate covered strawberries and turn on mean girls.

"You go Glenn coco!" The phone rings and I huff "fuck, I mean dang." I rub my swollen belly and get up waddling to the phone. "Hel-"

"Elliott? I need you.. Earlier today in your office was great. Meet up later or maybe tomorrow? You didn't answer your phone.. So I thought I'd call this one." I clear my throat as tears burn my eyes.

"Excuse me?" I ask softly, I'm scared I'm scared of how quiet I am.

"Oh, I'm sorry, who's this?" She says in a nervously sweet tone.

"Sam, his girlfriend." I put my hand on my stomach and rub.

"Oh, I'm so sorry.. I have to go Sam."

"N-no wait!" A simple click and she's gone. I crawl back in bed and cover myself with the blanket as tears fall. Once Elliott comes home he greets me with a large grin.

"Guess who won a case!" He kisses me head and I flinch.

"Guess who found out her boyfriend fucked his secretary." I do a small woo motion with my hand keeping my eyes on the tv.

"What'd you just say?" He drops his briefcase.

"Guess who's already set it up so her and her baby can leave." I sit up and sigh.

"Sam.." I put up my hand to stop him.

"Shut up Elliott." I get up and go to the closet, beginning to pack my stuff.

"Sam I didn't." I just shake my head, and shrug his hand off my shoulder. "Sam! Samantha!" I hear the door button and stand up, going past him as if he's air.

"Hey bunny." I earn a small hug from Leah and she follows me upstairs, staring at Elliott.

"You're my sister! How can you just let her leave me?" She sighs at his question quietly and picks up my bags.

"The same way you could just cheat on her. Come on bunny." I make my way downstairs and to her car. Elliott stands by the door and looks at me as we drive off, I just stare at the realization of giving up all I've come to know. Only then does the pain hit.