Status: Active~

Marionette

"Yeah, I planned on it."

°.Adam.°

"Adam? What just happened?" Standing there frozen I attempted to stay calm.

"Nothing, let me call you back.." Running down the hill I start to panic.

"Adam where's-"

"Just let me call you back!" Hanging up his phone I throw it down and begin to sprint.

"Elliott!" I begin to walk in the heavy current and rub my eyes as the rain and rush of the current force me back. Going under the water I search quickly then up for air. Under again I begin to panic before coming back up. I search blindly before seeing something white and black.

"Fuck! Elliott." Pushing through the current I make my way down and pull him towards the other side. "You crazy fuck." Once he's flat I run back to his phone and dial 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" Sitting down I push my hair out of my face, and run my hand along my lips in an attempt to catch air.

"My friend, has just had an accident, he's not responsive, but breathing."

"Oh, okay Sir what's your friends name?"

"Carter, Elliott Augustus Carter, look can I just have some help at the old woodland cliff right by the water ridge?"

"Officers and an ambulance has been dispatched." With a soft sigh I thank her and put the phone down, looking at my best friend.

"For fuck sake Elliott." My breathing begins to slow with time and I move his hair out of his face. I pick up the phone and dial Leah's number.

"Elliott?!"

"No," I say slowly "Adam."

"Where's my brother?" She says with a hint of panic.

"Get Sam to the hospital, we'll be meeting you there."

"What happened?" She says softly.

"Sirens I have to go." Hanging up I dial one more number.

"Son? What the hell everyon-"

"It's me, Mr.Carter, you know where Elliott and I use to go? Well I need you to pick our cars up from there. We're going to the hospital. I don't have time to explain now, but I will. Bye." Standing up I move to the side and allow paramedics to access him.

"You're his bestfriend so you're coming along right?" A tall sexy ginger man with brown eyes stands before me.

"Yeah, I planned on it."

"Good good, let's get him on and you can hop on." I stare a little more my face heating up before I smile.

"Alright, cool thanks." I stood to the side watching them carrying my best friend. Even when we were younger Elliott was a crazy cute sleeper, his family, and my mother felt that way too and he always got his way if he played sleep. He was just asleep, nothing else. He wasn't hurt or dying, and as I got in and they shut the doors behind us. I repeated the word in my head over and over. Sleep.

°.Sam.°(About two hours later.)

Curled up in the waiting room, I sat and waited. Leah was sleeping, and Adam was on his phone contently.

"Sam you hungry?" I shake my head.

"Thirsty?" He ask once more.

"Yeah, chocolate milk would be perfect." I give him a weak smile.

"I'm on it." Jogging over to a nice nurse he's directed to the right and as he disappeared, a sigh fell from my lips.

"Hey Sam, what're you doing here?"

"No, what're you doing here? You broke Elliott and I up." I stare at Hailey coldly.

"Sam it was-"

"Then what was it like?!" I ask as I slowly stand and rub my small bump.

"Calm down.."

"Calm down? Oh okay let me be calm while I'm carrying the baby of the man who cheated with the woman in front of me in this hospital for only god knows what reason." I huff and rub my forehead sitting back down.

"Sam-." As Adam returns she grows embarrassingly silent.

"Here is your chocolate milk."

"Thanks." I open the carton and fake a few sips before placing the carton down.

"Mrs.Carter?" I stand and push my hair behind my ear, and Leah, Adam, and Hailey stand as well. I can't help, but glare at Hailey. "Are you Samantha Kimberly Carter?"

I blush and look down. "Not yet, but almost. Is he alright?" I smile slightly.

"Yeah he's breathing. He took quite a tumble, but things look positive." He rubs my shoulder and walks in the other direction. Walking towards Elliott's room I leave the others behind. Tears fill my eyes as he lays there.

"Elliott.." I mumble softly as if waiting for him to move. My finger tips brush his and I back away holding my stomach as I feel a stomach turning surge up my body. Turning away I meet with Leah and Adam.

"You alright Sam?" Adam rest his hand on my shoulder and I sigh.

"I just want to stay here, with him." I mumble quietly.

"Alright well, call me if you need anything hun." Leah says gently before her and Adam make their way to the door. I return to Elliott's room and sit down next to the bed.

"I'm sorry I left, it was dumb. I was just hurt.. I love you so much.." Rest my head on his arm I let out a soft whimpers, and play with his fingers.
♠ ♠ ♠
That moment when Adam has a pov..and I have a cold.