Status: Active~

Marionette

"Mhm."

°.Elliott.°
Staring out the window I close my eyes with my head against it.

"Mmn."

Feeling two arms wrap around me, I open my eyes to Sam looking at me.

"You feelin' alright?"

Clearing my throat I nod.

"Headache." Shaking her head she gives my hand a small squeeze and gestures towards our bed.

"You're not suppose to be moving a lot yet Ells."

"I know, but the bed is boring. I have a big house and can't use it."

Turning towards Sam I smirked at her bright eyes and glowing body.

"What's the look?"

I sigh softly and rub my temples.

"Just wondering what we're going to name our little creature."

Letting out the soft giggle that always made me feel anxiously happy she rubs her small stomach.

"Alesana or Nickoli, they're both so different and surprising."

"Hm," Sitting down I take her hand and sit her down on my lap keeping my arms around her. "I was thinking Gerard or Maroon."

"Maroon is a color Elliott, not a name." she says scrunching up her nose as her hair finds it's place behind her ears.

"I'm fully aware." I hum out lightly, kissing her ear. The giggle that slips out makes my hands slip in the oversized pajama pants she's wearing.

"Elli-mmph." My lips meet hers as I slowly rub her through her panties. I smile crosses my face as small noises make an escape from her mouth as it molds to mine.

"Yes princess?" I ask as I slip my hand in her panties and prod softly at her pussy with my fingers.

"Don't t-ease me." She bites her lip, and I put her on the bed pushing my fingers deep inside her to free a breathy gasp.

"There it is." I feel myself grow harder as her moans fill my room. Her hands choking my wrist as I pick up the speed lightly brushing her spot with the tips of my fingers.

"Elliott oh my god I missed you!" I pull my hand out and suck on my fingers.

"Pants off." I stand and slip my shirt off, my clothes and her beginning to pile on top of one another's.

"Come here." Pulling me on top of her our lips smash together in a painfully pationate way. Blindly lining my cock up I find my way and push into her tight heat with a moan.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I begin to move slowly and her nails find my back; urging me to go faster. I pull out leaving just the head and ram back in, making her scream. "Mmn."

"Hgn.."

A little faster.

"Jesus Sam.."

And deeper than before.

"I love you. I love you."

Our bodies press together as she arches, grabbing the sheets as a silent beg.

"I'm gonna."

"No." Holding on to me her hips buck up to meet mine and force me deeper. "Wanna feel you longer."

"Absolutely adoreable." I give her a quick sloppy kiss as my hips hit hers with a force strong enough to leave us bruised. With her hand in mine over her head it begins to tilt back.

"Nmm."

"My princess about to cum?"

Nodding quickly she whimpers.

"Y-yeah."

Pushing into her deep she moans as she cums around me and I fill her. Nothing but her ass and head on the mattress.

°.Adam.°

I tap my fingers against my teeth as I wait for Elliott to answer his phone. Getting a voicemail I assume he's fine anyway or Sam would call.

"Hey!" I continue walking through the parking lot, and yawn with a friend hand over my mouth. "Mr. Tortelli!"

Catching up to me, my assistant Henry catches up to me.

"I have a cellphone," I smile wiggling it at him, "Could've just called Henry."

"I didn't think of that, but anyway someone is in the office for you, I told them to hold on so I could catch you."

I chuckle as he huffs and puffs with his hands on his knees.

"Okay, who is it?"

"Shit, I mean shoot okay," I laugh more as he tries to get the paper out of his pocket, "Tyler Kirby. That's his name."

"Okay, and do I have an appointment with Mr. Kirby that you forgot to write down or mention?" I ask as I open my car door and throw my brief case in it, before shutting it to lean against it.

"Nope."

"Then why are you chasing me down?" I say suddenly intrigued.
"He said something about the hospital and you guys needing to talk."

Blinking at him I walk back towards the office before I turn back to him.

"Henry!"

"Yes Mr. Tortelli?"

"Get me some chai tea, and actually scratch that. Get yourself some food then go home immediately, no you're not fired you just look tired, have a good weekend."

He smiles tiredly and I continue to walk as I text Elliott.

"You alright? You better not be moving too much, you took a blow to the head.. I know how you can be thinking you're super human and heal over night. No extra hard work, alright?"

Sending it I walk in the office and stop seeing the taller man.

"Nice office Mr. Tortelli."

"Mr. Kirby." I say slowly as his brown eyes meet mine.

"Mhm."
♠ ♠ ♠
i was mosty for Halloween. {Catch them all.} What was your dashing costume?