Status: Active~

Marionette

"Somebody better be ***ing dying.."

°.Samantha.°

"I'm fat and everyone is ignoring it." I begin to complain as I brush my messy hair excessively; Elliot wrapping his arms around my waist with a kiss of my cheek.
"It's called 8 months pregnant, not fat, now please get back in bed." Turning to him, he earns a smack with the brush and rubs his chest.

"Go to fucking work. Go." With a shake of his head he turns away and mumbles as I follow him, and demand he speak louder.

"You are a moody mess Sam! I love you, but glad Caroline will be here soon." With a roll of my eyes I grab his briefcase and keys placing them in his hands with a huff. "Eat and cheer up." is all he leaves me with after a 'sorry you're pregnant' kiss. I shut the door, setting the alarm with a grin of adoration as my husband walks out the door. Sure it was a courthouse wedding, but it was a wedding. I skip-waddle to the kitchen; making myself a tall glass of orange juice as my phone vibrates.
Adds: Your fucking husband better bring donuts.
Sam: I have no control over this, call him yourself.
Adds: I can't I'm skipping work for Tyler, he'll know I put my case on him for bullshit.
Sam: Not my issue! Ly, bye. ♥!

Shaking my head I make a quick breakfast and indulge in it, rubbing my stomach impatiently. "Love you little girl, when are you coming?" I say as I scroll through various social media, and tuck pieces of egg in my mouth contently. Before heading up the steps with my juice I'm sure to wash the dishes. I drop my glass, sitting down on a step as I feel wet and cramp up.
"S-shit, now?!" I put my phone to my ear, crying and taking deep breaths.
"Let me guess, nutella?" Leah says with sarcasm as I hear her music in the background.
"Baby! Baby now! Please?" I let out a cry as the comfort and pain grows slightly.
"Sit still, I'm coming! I'm coming!" Panic waves over her voice, as I rub my stomach and try to breathe.
"Please call fucking Elliot!" I say through pained breaths. I hang up and let out a sigh of discomfort and excitment as I sit and wait. I couldn't believe this was happing right now, no longer would I have to wait.
°.Elliot.°

Hearing my phone buzz back to back was pissing me off in all honesty. I was in court, so someone better be fucking dead. My father stared at me as it vibrated, and I shrugged embarrassed at him and my cliet. I looked down at my text 'Your fucking baby ain't gonna wait on court you dick!' ,and my eyes went wide, causing me to quickly stand and clear my throat.
"Excuse me your honor, may I ask for a recess?" I say with slight discomfort in my voice.
"Might I ask under what pretences?" My father asked professionaly with a raise of his eyebrow and disappointment that I was putting my phone before court.
"My wife is on the way to the hospital to deliver her baby." My fathers eyes go wide, and he looks at me mouthing the words, 'My fucking grandkid is on the way?' I let out a nod, and he whispers to the baliff, before banging his gabel and clearing his throat.
"I'm ordering a continuence, May 20th. You jump bail, I'm setting it to $10,000, no parole. Clear? Great, court adjurned." He bangs his gabel and I pull off my tie as I head out the courtroom, he jumps up just as fast. I open my trunk and grab the baby bag, throwing it in the passengers seat as I got in, and pushed to start. I hit the gas, and loosen my tie, and my hair, rolling my sleeves up, and fumbling my buttons to my work shirt as I drive; and try to get it together to call Adam.
°.Adam.°

Soft groans escape my lips as Tyler holds my wrist above my head and thrust into me, my teeth sinking into his shoulder. I had no problem skipping work if it meant I get to have a hot thick paramedic in my ass everyday. Letting my wrist go, he lifts my legs and pushes in deeper causing me to gasp and moan.
"Like that, don't you?" I let out a soft pant and nod, my nails dug into his arms as he slams into me; causing the wettest, and sexiest slapping noise. He grips my face, and gives me a stern look, "Say it."
"I-I like it." With small whines, I bite my lip and he strokes my cock, between thrust making my stomach turn in excitement. My phone continues to vibrate and ping, and sing, but now was not the time. I didn't care if a house was on fire I needed to cum. Tyler kept up his pace, his lips attacking mine and pulling. With a final bite and thrust, I was spurting on our stomachs and being filled. My ass was on fire, and my adrenaline was drunk with desire, and lust. My phone started to play W.F.F. by Ghost Town, and I let out a huff grabbing it as I put it to my ear with pants. "You BETTER be dying Elliot Agustus Carter!"
"No, but your niece is coming." I sit up groaning slightly at the movement inside me, and tap Tylers chest so he'll pull out.
"Shit, I am on my way!" I get up and rush to put on clothes leaving Tyler extremely confused and rubbing the back of his neck. I shuffle on jeans and a jacket, giving him a quick peck, "I gotta go, but we'll meet up again soon Mr.Kirby." I rush out my door, before slamming it back open and grabbing roses out of my vase by the door. I put them in my lap, soaking my legs and rush to the hospital. I may have ran a light or two, but it was whatever at the moment, besides I got paid to fight cases. Fucking sue me. As I pull into the parkinglot. I enter right behind Elliot, who was holding a blue duffle and looked a mess. His tie was loose, and his hair was all over, his top two buttons weren't even buttoned. Not that I could judge, I had sex hair, no shirt, just a jacket, and unzipped pants with slippers. We walk in and stop at the desk.
"Samantha Carter!" The nurse gives us a smile and a chuckle.
"Room A46 Mr.Carter." He taps my shoulder, and I hold up flowers, and rush down the hall with him laughing as we race to Sams room.
°.Elliot.°
"Where is he Leah?!" I hear Sam whimper as she holds my sisters hand, and she gives her a sympathetic look, biting her lip before smiling up at me. Sam sits up as much as her discomfort will allow and smiles as I drop the bag, and take her hand. "Baby, you made it."
"Yeah, I did.. I wouldn't miss it for anything." I say, kissing her head.
"I wouldn't miss it for sex." Adam adds with a chuckle, and I let out a huff and glare at him, I knew he had skipped worked for his doctor boyfriend. I hold Sam, and she takes deep breaths. A doctor and nurse enter giving me what I need to prepare, before they get Sam in position. A squeeze of my hand and she is pushing, screaming, but pushing.
"Elliot I can't do this!" She lets out tears, and squeezes tighter, pushing with all the power she can.
" Sam, you're almost there..just.." And before I can finish I hear a cry louder than Sams ever could be. There she was, our little Caroline. Sam released my hand, allowing me to cut the cord before, sitting down again. I kissed her lips, and Leah cleared her of sweat. Once she was clean, the nurse bought her to us, and Sam smiled at me. I ran my thumb across our daughters lip, and smiled, biting my lip. "Hello, beautiful."
Adam and Leah came closer to see the baby, and gush slightly.
"She has your hair Ell.." Leah says in almost a whisper, I smile up at her, and bite my lip. My dad walking in behind me.
"Caroline better be here, I don't just give out continuences." He says with a laugh, before Sam holds her out to him. My dad lets out a soft aw, and cuddles his grandaughter close to him. "You're just the light of my life already.. I'm gonna buy you a house." I shake my head and Adam laughs. Sam looks up at me, and I look back in adoration. I honestly just loved looking at her face. I pushed her hair out of her face, and she let a weak smile grow on her face.
"Did we do it?" She ask me, her eyes glowing brighter than before.
I give her a soft nod, and squeeze her hand. "We did it doll.. Our little girl is here." Her eyes closed softly exhaustion setting in. I watch as the nurses get her cleaned up and she lays still, her breathing steady. I just run my hand through her hair, and smile. My family talking over the baby, and my two girls finally filling my life up, I can't help, but rub the picture of my mother in my pocket, thinking silently to myself how proud she would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I skipped forward a bit, only fair. Sorry I was gone so long. I love you guys, I'm sorry. School is out though; so I have writing time. Sex next chapter. Love you Lady.V! -Alexis.