Status: Active~

Marionette

"Not yet..."

~Elliott.~

I yawn as I enter the house, suddenly an amazing smell draws me in. I shut the door and take my shoes off to place them in the usual place for the next morning, putting down the black brief case full of cases I've taken up.

"Where is that Marionette?" I mutter to myself before I go to the kitchen where I'm met with a large dish of Tuna casserole covered with a pan top. My favorite actually, which shocks me that she made something so good, how'd she know? I shuffle to the living room looking out to the pool, no sign of my doll. I sigh, making my way up to her room where she has to be. I open the doors. "Marione-," emptiness. She hadn't been out of this house in three days, and so suddenly she is gone? No, it didn't hit me right away that there was water running. I make my way out of her room, smiling at how clean it is, before the doors shut. Making my way down the hall I open the bathroom door and find myself faced with the silhouette of my small doll in the shower. I can't help but stare with the way her body is positioned, arms above her head, head tilted back, each curve exposed to anyone who's willing to observe. The door shuts silently for once as if it understands my desires. I undress, smiling as she sings, before I step in wrapping my arms around her.

"Help! Please stop!" I instantly retract from her as her body forces towards the wall teary eyed. I open my arms, and she comes close sniffling, allowing my arms to once again embrace her. "I'm sorry, I just.. thought."

"I shouldn't have snuck up like that, it's fine." I feel that racing feeling again and swallow it down. 'Master can't love his puppet.' Closing my eyes I turn our bodies, and consider what I'm about to do. With a virgin, but what if she says no. I begin to kiss her neck, and her body shifts up lifted by her toes on their very tips.

"E-Elliott what're you doing?" I don't respond, simply run my hands her thighs as my lips trail up to hers, I distract her with soft kisses as my hand forces her leg around my waist. I feel the sudden realization of what I'm about to do, but it's as if she reads my mind, it gives me chills. "Do it, I'm ready.." My hands run along her body, causing me to sigh. I zoned out, I've had a lot of sex, but now faced with a man's dream of being a girl's first, I can't do it? "Elliott!"

"W-what?"

"Elliott, I'm ready."

"Not yet." I kiss her head, after I place her down, stepping out the shower, I can feel her eyes burning in to my back causing my hands to fidget as the towel makes its way around my waist. I'm silently yelling at myself for not taking her as I walk out the bathroom. I flop down on my bed, not bothering to get dressed, but beginning to rub my face as my heart races, causing the ache I've come over hate, but can't make sense of. My arm eventually finds its way over my eyes. 'I hate this feeling.' is all I can think, but what also baffles me is how bad I want her in my bed.. sleeping.

~Samantha.~

I step out of the shower thinking of what just happened, he actually refused me. Was I not good enough? Does he have someone else in mind? I turn off the water and step out, lazily wrapping the towel around my body the switch allows my finger to flick it down, drowning the room in darkness. As I take the walk towards my room, my feet won't allow it, they want it. Him. Elliott's touch, my whole body wants it. Turning to venture towards his room my brain screams to run, but my heart is racing as if I've already been running. I bite my lip pushing the two doors the expose his room open. There he is, exposed in nothing but a towel. Fear of him being able to kick me out fades when his arm is over his eyes. Once again on my tippy toes my feet patter against his wood floor until I hit the carpet. I make my way on the memory foam bed, and place a daring kiss to her cheek followed by a small 'Elliott.' I soon realized my mouth never moved, but he was looking at me giving me the courage to kiss him softly on the lips, excited at the return. I felt his fingernails dig into my hips as his fingers pressed hard enough to leave bruises, this would leave bruises, but I didn't mind. It just felt good having him this close. Elliot pulled away and without warning I whined.

"What're you doing? Why'd you come in here?" He was breathy. The kiss taking air from his lungs that hadn't returned yet.

"I wanted to sleep with you.. in here, please don't make me leave." I could see him looking me up and down as if trying to figure out whether or not to let me stay.

"Just tonight, okay?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe.."

"Maybe? Marionette y-" I cut him off with my lips as I press mine to his. Again his hands find my hips adding the bruising pressure. He pulled away again. "We can't keep doing this, you are my object, and men don't sleep with dolls at night."

Out came the question, like vomit.. it was so fast and I couldn't swallow it.

"Is it because I'm a virgin?" Elliott's eyes burn in to me, and I look down, but I still feel them.

"What?"

"You want someone else, because I'm a virgin?" He sighs and pulls me closer, laying my head on his chest. I can hear his heart racing like mine.

"A brand new doll from the store is better then a used one, by the way I like your tattoo."

"My tatt-?"

"Yes the heart one."

"Oh." I nod slowly feeling drained by his heat. As I fall asleep I swear I hear Elliott mutter something, or was that in my head too? Elliott squeezed my body to his forcing me to awaken slightly.

"You'll stay here forever, my doll. Even if we can't feel anything." My eyes closed at the sudden comfort that gave me, it was as if our hearts were suddenly calm, but I couldn't help the breaking feeling I got when hearing we couldn't feel anything for each other, but I knew from the beginning I wasn't here for love.

"Yes Master." I couldn't help but fall asleep now, it was as if Elliott really had control, he begin to thread his fingers through my hair, and before I knew it darkness took me away.
♠ ♠ ♠
This would've been up last night, but I fell asleep right at the part where Samantha was talking about their hearts calming.. I was pissed.. <\3