Status: Active~

Marionette

"I just want to shut that pretty little mouth of yours."

~Sam.~
I woke up in Elliott's bed for the fifth time this week, only difference was he wasn't gone, but in the shower. I send and got up, running to the bathroom. I bite my lip, taking off what little clothes I had on as I made my way to the bathroom. I stepped in the shower and hugged him from behind making him jump.

"Oh hey you sneaky little puppet, my bed now my showers?" I nod and get on my knees, pushing him against the shower wall as I grin up at him, his fingers find my hair and I smile. "Don't do it, I'll fuck you today, I mean it."

"Gonna do it anyway." I bring his cock to my lips allowing them to wrap around the head and down the shaft. Elliott's head tilts back, and suddenly I feel his grip on my hair tighten. I begin to suck faster, taking as much of him in as I can with each suck. I smile inside hearing his moans above me.

"S-Samantha.." Elliott looks down at me with lustful eyes, but they begged me not to at the same time.

"Oh, were using my name now Elliott?" He pulls me up by my hair careful not to hurt me then smashes his lips to mine. I smile and bite his lip, grinning as my back hits the wall.

"I just want to shut that pretty little mouth of yours." He gives me a cocky grin, it's my favorite smile of his. It fits Elliott so well, letting you know that he has and is what you want to be.

"Do it." I run my fingers through his hair and pull, I'm ready for this, I know what I'm getting myself in to, but something about him makes it okay. Elliott shakes his head.

"I don't think-" I cover his mouth and give him a serious look before moving my hand away and kissing him, but that's when I feel it. Elliott begging to get inside. For the first time ever he's gentle with me, he whispers softly in my ear. "Might hurt a little." I nod and bite down in his shoulder as he pulls down his length forcing his way inside. I can't help but let out a small scream.

"E-Elliott, this is it, isn't it?" He nods then turns my face to his and kisses me, moving ever so slowly. For a second I swear he cares, but just remind myself what I'm here for. The thought makes me shudder, but he grabs my thighs, lifting them slightly. I follow through, lifting up to wrap my legs around his waist as he moves inside me I can't hand but moan. The water slides between our bodies and our lips lock making my whole body warm up. I pull away and moan again, but louder feeling better then before, this is odd. I give Elliott a curious look. He smiles at me and does it again, causing the same reaction as before.

"I hit that beautiful little sweet spot, didn't I? Feel good?"

I nod and try to catch my breath as his pace speeds up. "Y-yes!" Elliott moans softly and my nails dig into his back. Once again we're going to be scratched and bruised, but this time it got twice as personal. I bite at his shoulder leaving him leeway to bite and suck softly at my neck. I turn my head and do the same, grinning at the mark I make, but that's quickly shaken from my thoughts when I begin to tense and tremble.

"I'm close too, just.. mmn I gotta, hold on."

"N-no, inside, we'll be fine." Elliott gives one last nod before pressing his body against mine and ramming into me. I swear I felt myself pass out when he and I came, my nails were deep in his arm and his fingers were back at my hips, covering and recreating the previous bruises. We stayed that way for a while, nothing but the sound of water and panting filling the air.

"Are you okay..?" I nodded and smiles as he put me down.

"I'm perfect." Elliot turns off the water and steps out the shower, wrapping his waist then me in towels."

"Guessing you want to wear my pajamas while you eat breakfast?" I grin and nod shuffling to his room, I liked his days off. It's when he as relaxed and nice, compared to what I thought this puppet thing might be. I feel clothing hit my face as Elliott smiles once more. He leaves the room before me, so I dress quickly and patter after him. "Take a seat." I sit and turn on the television letting it distract me as he comes over and rubs my neck softly with his finger, I already know he's admiring my mark as I admired his. I turn and look up at him as he walks back to the stove.

"What're today's plans?"

~Elliott.~
I turn to Sam holding two glasses, as I slide them in the table she catches them it's some weird waitress skill.

"We have lunch with my family." I smile and look over my shoulder at the cooking bacon then back to her.

"We? As I have to go?" Her eyes look as if about to pop out of her head as I nod.

"Uh, Yes? You'll be presented as my girlfriend, but no wrong ideas Marionette, it's to impress my father, okay?" she nods and turns her attention back got television. I return to cooking, carefully turning over our pancakes so they don't splatter. After I finish I plate it and sit next to her. "Are we going to discuss this morning?"

"What about it?" Sam cuts her pancakes in small squares, actually she does it with everything and I've never asked why, but now she's looking at me.

"I took your virginity.." My words come out choked when air say virginity.

"Okay, so what did you want to discuss?" Now her body is completely turned, showing that she has her full attention in me as if waiting for a magic word.

"Just making sure you're okay." She nods and her attention goes back to her plate as she gets up to put the empty dish in the sink.

"I'm going to wear the black and red dress with the matching heels, hair down or up?" I look at her hair as I shove pancake in m mouth.

"Down."

"Curly, wavy, or straight?"

"Curly." I keep eating and stare at the television as she makes her way upstairs. After five minutes I make my at to my own room, putting on a suit and taking my lip ring out. I made my way to my bathroom and combed my hair back, I wanted to know why Sam was so calm, but my thoughts became ignored when she opened my bathroom door and smiles.

"I'm ready Elliott." I can't help, but stare at her as she stands there. The dress hugs her hips, red in the front, but surrounded by black. For once I realize how long her legs are and the heels give her height. I take her hand and walk her out the door, locking it behind us.

"You look good Marionette."

"Like a doll?" She grins as she gets in the car. I try not to smile, but her's is contagious. I get in the car and begin to pull out, driving nervously.

"Want to know who you're meeting?"

"Oh, sure."

"Well of course my father, my brother Wesley, and my sisters Ryan and Lea." I saw her smile and rest her head on her hand, staring out the window.

"Can't wait."