Status: Active~

Marionette

"what are you wearing?"

~.Sam.~
I look at myself in the mirror as I pushed my breast up in the maids outfit, before I turned to see how far up it went showing my butt. Curling piece by piece I place my hair in a messy bun before putting on the small maids headband.

"Geez Sam, what're you doing?" I mumble to myself softly as I bring red lipstick along my mouth to finish off my face. I make my way downstairs heels in hand. -because stairs in heels? Fuck that.- Making my way to the kitchen I place the heels on, taking Elliott's dinner out of the oven. Carefully I place it on the oven, taking out two plates and glasses. "Hmm." I grab a book and wine, sitting at the counter with my legs crossed as I pour two glasses and flip through the pages. My eyes make their way to the clock as I blankly convince myself I'm reading, but my body knows the truth I'm just waiting for Elliott to come home. At about 5 exactly I hear the jingle of the lock along with the clearing of his throat as he kicks off his shoes.

"Marion...ette," I smile softly, standing before him, my master. I can tell his eyes are roaming my body and I feel my face heat up. My God I forgot to breathe. I bite my lip as he speaks once more, "what are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing a servant outfit master, come sit have dinner." I remove the book and begin to put food on the two plates. He makes his way to the table and I follow once again crossing my legs as I allow my heel to balance on the end of my foot daring to drop. I feel his eyes on me, he has questions but he's not sure how to word them, he's doing some fast thinking. I feel my heart speed up in anticipation.

"You look nice, how was your day?" Elliott smile lightly as he places more bites in his mouth and I follow.

"It was alright, yours?" I give a small smile back and sip my wine allowing my lips to stain the glass bloody red. I place one arm over the other, adoring him.

"It was amazing actually. I won a huge case for a man accused of battery. So, this was your choice of outfit?" He yawns softly into his hand, giving me a love filled look? No, not love. Rules, we have rules.

"Yeah, so about me leaving," I sip more wine as I eat. I speak again when he raises an eyebrow; it's now that I know I've truly surprised him. "I was wondering when that would be." I look down as he drops his fork, parting his lips slightly in thought.

"Probably not for a while, I'd say you've grown on me almost like-"

"A girlfriend?" I cut in with a grin.

"Um, well..sure," He shrugs in discomfort before returning his attention to the food before him. "I mean, I don't really do girlfriends any more."

"Oh." I take the bottle and fill his empty glass returning a smile he gives me.

"What even made you ask?" I shrug and we continue to eat.
"I forgot to mention my father asked about you." I take our plates to the sink and begin washing them with a intrigued face.

"Why'd he say?"

"He just asked how our relationship was going and school for you, and to pass on a hello." Elliott kisses my cheek while talking as he brings our glasses to the sink gently placing them in.

~.Elliott.~
I make my way to my room with only a single word running through my mind.

girlfriend

I shake my head as I take off my tie. Sam wasn't my girlfriend she just lived with me and cooked and cleaned and used my cars, and bought groceries. I use her for what I wanted, it was sex and that was okay with both of us. So why did she wants to leave? I slip into sweatpants, turning around where I'm met with Sam.

"You okay Elliott?" I feel the temptation again, her lips daring to curve, hip poked out, the tip of her left foot being abused as her hand holds on to the wall. No longer wearing the maids outfit, just the undergarments.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Come here." With a nod she stops the foot abuse and steps towards me in motions all too slow her hips swaying in a punishing way. Why was I so anxious to get her? I sit on the bed which she easily takes the cue to straddle and kiss me. My hands slip down to her hips, giving them a tight squeeze as I release her lower half from her too sexy lingerie.

"Heels on or off?" I stare at the red shoes and kiss her neck, whispering softly.

"Oh god, on please." She complies as my fingers roughly pull on her hair. The sweetest moan escapes her lips.

"Elliott.." I quickly flip us over, kissing her neck then down to her breast. Knowing how sensitive she is I squeeze hard and bite down on her nipple causing her to moan in desperation before letting out a giggle as my hand runs down her side. I give her a curious look to which she answers. "It just felt tingly sorry." I nod and kiss down her body, tucking my face snug between her legs. I press my tongue lightly to her warmth and push inside her causing her to cry out and squirm. Once Sam's hands grip the sheets I use my hands to keep her legs still as she unravels at the small form of delicious affection. I come up and kiss her, caught by surprise when she traps my tongue with hers. We stay that way until we can't breathe, my cock pressed against her with her legs wrapped around my waist. I smack her as I push my fingers deep inside her, and she bites her lip.

"You're mine aren't you?" Arching slightly she nods, but it's not enough, I want an actual answer. I smack her once more. "Say it."

"I'm yours and only yours, please, I need you." I pull my fingers out, pushing them in her mouth as I thrust into her.

"So. Fucking. Gorgeous. Sam." I press my lips to hers, digging my nails into her hips as she moans for me and only for me.
"Elliott I fucking love it." I smile at the collar on her neck, thrusting into her harder as she sucks every inch of my cock in. Her body arches against mine as my hands find her lower back and my lips find the curve of her sexy torso. Each thrust growing sloppier, but hotter and twice as wet. I bite down softly on her collarbone mumbling.

"I'm going to cum." She moans and I feel her toes curl telling me I found her special spot. I know she's about to cum when she bites her lip hard and her hands pull at the sheets.

"God Elliott!" I throw my head back as does she as we reach an ultimate high. I breathe heavily and roll us over her head finding my shoulder as she pants. I rub her lower back softly.

"My God, please dress like that more often." She gives a breathy chuckle as do I before she looks at me.

"I will, so your dad seems to like me." I nod and yawn softly into my free hand.

"He says you're a keeper." I smile at the memory and kiss her hair.

"Does he now?" I nod once more as she smiles and kisses my chest. "Pretty good for a puppet being controlled by her master."

"You're just not a puppet anymore, you've basically turned this into something completely different." I meet her eyes.

"Relationship?" She raises an eyebrow with an amused smirk.

"Not quite." I rub her back.

"Not yet."

"Not likely."

"Still a chance."

"Samantha."

"Elliott."

"Kimberly."

"Augustus."

"Smartass."

"Asshole."

"Touché."

"Kiss me." I bring my lips to hers and smile.