Status: Complete.

One of Those Nights

1/1

“Oh god. Fuck..” The whisperes was quited down by him biting his own arm. The images of him slapping his hips quick and hard into the bassist’s hottness made the small man squeak and shiver.
Tightening his hold around his well endowed cock, he smeared the pree-cum slopplily around his member, squeezing. “Oh man, gnhh..”
Jerking off to the picture of him on the inside of his eyelids had become a routine for the smaller man now that he was finally single again.

Doing girls for the hell of it had been fun experiences. But nothing could compare to his true desire during so many years, that he had lost the count.

Johnny Seward bit his lip hard, milking his cock for more cum as the wifebeater stuck to his skin because of all the sweat.
His black mohawk lay sloppily on his head, slightly sweat by the roots that one too.

Narrowing his golden hazel eyes, he began thinking he probably smelled sex for everyone to smell in the morning.

So after he had panted himself out of the orgasm, he quickly dressed up in a pair of basketball shorts and did a quick cat wash in the bathroom. Using as little water as possible.

Being on tour was refreshing, but it also stressed him out, trying to act somewhat normal aroud the love of your life is a though task. Luckily he didn’t come off as totally ridiculous.. all the time.

Thinking this might be another sleepless night on a hard mattress, Johnny carefully pulled a window open, sneaking a sig form one of Syn’s jackets. Taking a long drag, he puffed the smoke out in small

circles. Swallowing hard, as he rubbed his temple. Damn it.

Speaking of the angel. There he suddenly stood, his eyes full of sleep as he walked out into the livingroom/kitchen area towards the bathroom. “Hi, Jay.” He whispered. “Not gettin’ any sleep are ya?”

Johnny simply shrugs, but can’t avoid looking at Jimmy standing there.. in nothing but his boxershorts.

The lean tattooed stomach is pale as snow, the fiction letters standing out beautifully in full contrast to the rest.
Jimmy’s wild black hair is hanging lose, in a slight mess around his cheeks. The peircing blue eyes are musing a little since he can’t see too well without glasses or contacts on.
The labret he had under his cupid bowed lips shone brightly in the moonshine that came through the window Johnny had opened to let the smoke out.

“Nah, got huh, little thoughtful..” He gives in, letting the words out in a faint coff, making Jimmy frown slightly before shrugging it off.
“I gotta take a piss.” He states, opens the bathroom door and dissapears.

“Crap.” Johnny sighes, throwing his cig out the window. “Badass.” Jimmy chuckles silently, straddling Johnny who was lost in all the scenarios he would want to happen when Jimmy comes out the bathroom door.

“You kind of freaked me out for a second there.” He smiles bashfully, looking somewhat lovingly at Jimmy, knowing he’d hide it all still. “Yeah, sorry Jay.”

“I kind of like that nickname..” Johnny suddenly says dreamingly. “Yeah?” Jimmy yawns, scratching his eyebrow while doing so.

“You came up with it.” He doesn’t realize the way he said that before Jimmy suddenly gives him a curious but weird look. “Okay…”

“Mhm.. It has a nice ring to it.” Johnny smacks his lips, as if tasting something really good.

Jimmy’s eyes get’s a darker look when he heard these sounds, drawing the drummer closer to the other side of the table, sitting down slightly nervous.

“Uh.. yeah, I came up with it because.. uh the fact that I think it kinda suits you ya know.. it’s kinda uh.. cute..” Jimmy fiddles nervously with his hair, he knows this is a huge risk to take, but he just can’t help it.

“Oh.” Johnny is speachless, never thought in a million years that he’d hear Jimmy say this sentence about him in the middle of the night on tour, or anywhere else for that matter.

“T-thank you, Jam. I uh, think you are quite cute too.. uh I mean I..” Johnny turns beet red, the flush spreads all over his cheeks and neck, feeling really embarrased, but there’s no turning back now.
“You know.. heh.. you look really good in that wifebeater of yours.” Jimmy smirk, suddenly he found all his confidence again, reaching a hand out to pinch the fabric of the tanktop slightly.
Making Johnny sigh to the contact of Jimmy’s hand stroking over his body.

“You’re kind of sweaty..” Jimmy muses, trying to see Johnny’s face better.

“Uh, hehe.” Johnny laughs, his mind in a haze because Jimmy’s still trailing his fingers sensually over Johnny’s shoulder and collarbone. “I was kind of jerking off..” He giggles.

Moving over to Johnny’s side of the table Jimmy can’t help but laugh silently with anticipation.

“Naughty boy!” Jimmy grinns seductivly, leaning in to whisper in Johnny’s ear. “May I ask what you where thinking of while doing so?” Poor Johnny didn’t stand a chance to guard himself.

He felt the blood rush up his cheeks and down to his lower regions, in record speed, and at the same time he couldn’t help but answer Jimmy’s naughty quesion with a badly hidden moan. “Ghh..”

“What do you think,” He closed his eyes for a second, still finding Jimmy’s immense presence a little too much to breath normally.

“I think you fancy me..” Jimmy snickkers in a british accent. Johnny can’t help it, he giggles like a school girl in love, his bubbling giggles making Jimmy blush slightly.

“I do fancy you, James.” Johnny look up at Jimmy, all the hidden feelings swimming in his hazel golden eyes, making Jimmy squirm in his seat as he stares back just as intense.

All the emotion that’s bulid up in those piercing blue irises makes Johnny’s mouth fall slightly agape. Oh how he wished someone like Jimmy would look at him that way.
It’s quite surreal that he actually does. And that someone is Jimmy.

“You’re serious about this, yeah?” Jimmy breaths, the emotion tick in his voice. Johnny nods hard, making his already hazy mind even hazier. “Yeah.”

“Good. Cause then you’re not stopping me when I do this.” Jimmy says hotly, diving in to kiss Johnny’s agape mouth lustfully. All though the kiss is hot, the love that shines through is priceless.

“Oh… Jam.” Johnny pants hard when Jimmy stick his tounge into the hot cave of Johnny’s mouth, starting an intense tounge battle that’s making Johnny feel it from his toes and out into his fingerspisses.

Hastily, Jimmy starts rubbing the bulge in Johnny’s shorts, making Johnny moan steadily.

“Ya know you still smell like sex, right? That’s hot. Make those sounds you make when you think of me touching you while wanking off, will ya? Please..” Jimmy cockily breaths into Johnny’s earshell,
earning exactly such moan that he wanted to hear.

Jimmy’s boxershorts are barely holding his member back, the black fabrick is stretched out around the bulge, and Johnny whimpers when Jimmy bring his hand down to let him touch it.
“Shit! You’re fuckin’ huge.”

“So are you, baby boy.” Snickering, Jimmy removes Johnny’s shorts, then with his warm hand, he starts pumping Johnny steadily.

“Fuck, your hand feel so good, Jam. Ohhh..” Johnny gritts his teeth slightly as he feel the immesense pleasure that Jimmy’s the cause of build up in the pit of his stomach. “Don’t ya cum yet.”

“Wasn’t planning on it.” Johnny grinns wide as he rubs Jimmy’s hard on, feeling and hearing the hot panting sounds from Jimmy as he attacks his earshell with kisses and licks.

The whole thing so sexy for Johnny, he barely manage to move himself into Jimmy’s lap when Jimmy hints on it.

Their hips crash bumpingly into eachother, and their mouths are caught in a intense make out season. The moans stream out of their lips, falling natural and easy. It’s like their skin is glowing in the darkness of the night.

Their sweat bodies are soon exposed completely, hands feeling everywhere.

It’s when Johnny starts to kiss every letter of Jimmy’s fiction tattoo that Jimmy can’t take it anymore. “Please, let me make love to you.. god! I’ve loved you for so long, and I really wanna show you properly.”

They make their way into the spare bunkroom that’s the smallest one, in the other end of the bus, clashing their limbs together in a tangled mess.

Still making out they move themselves into some kind of comfortable position, Jimmy starts to slowly prepare Johnny while stroking his cock fast and pleasurable.
Johnny winches slightly at the stretching, the pain bareable, not worse than he can take.

“I don’t wanna hurt you baby boy… “ Jimmy whispers, stroking and massaging Johnny’s ass while carefully scissoring his fingers.

“You’re not gonna hurt me, James. J-just hurry the fuck up!” Johnny whimpers, the slight preassure Jimmy’s fingers gave to his prostate once in a while has made him rock hard. He needs Jimmy so baad!

“Do ya have any condom?”

“Yeah, in my wallet. It’s in my bunkroom.”

“Screw it.”

“Johnny.”

“Fine. Get it!”

Jimmy sprints out and is back two seconds later, snatching the condom open before he nervously stretch it out over his hard member.

“Relax James. It’s just me and you, don’t worry.” Hazel eyes meets piercing blue, and no sight has ever calmed Jimmy down like Johnny’s.

“Don’t stop, just dig in.” Johnny smirks a last cocky smirk before Jimmy takes over with a “Kay.” Digging in just as he was told.

“Holy. Fuckin. Shit.” The pressure and the feeling of being completely filled up, is almost unbearable.
The pleasure is tick behind Johnny’s clenched eyelids, his mind white as a blitz.

“Yeah!” Manly as ever, Jimmy fasten his speed, snatching Johnny’s prostate dead on several times.
Smirking widely when Johnny hollers out in pleasure, holding Jimmy tightly to his body as he can’t stay still for longer than a few seconds.

“Damn, it! James! Fuck you’re so good! Ohhh!” All the nervousness from earlier is now gone to the world for Jimmy.

He’s in control and he sets everything he has into his movements, making Johnny scream out again and again.
“Oh my god! I’m soon there ooooh J-Jam!” Johnny squeaked as he came hard with long white sprouts all over the bedsheets.
“Holy fuck, Jay! Ah!” Jimmy grunted as he came sloppily against Johnny’s walls, bounching a few more times as he sighed in pure pleasure.

“Good damn it, Johnny. That was fantastic.” Jimmy smiled as he cradled the worn out bassist in his slender, strong arms, holding him tightly to his chest as he closed his eyes and kissed Johnny’s sweat mohawk.

“I love you, Jam.” Johnny whispered before he passed out with a smile on his baby face features.

“I love you too.” Jimmy muttered, scratching his chin with a wide grin, laying down to sleep with his new found lover.

xoxox

Brian poured hot coffee into one of the paper cups that lay around in the bus’s kitchen. Yawning and scratching his bare stomach, he sat down with a sigh.
At that time, Jimmy came out from the extra bunk room, a gibberish smile playing on his face.
“Someone is happy this morning.” Brian stated, sipping his coffee carefully, burning his thin lip just the slightest.

“Uh, yeah.” Jimmy couldn’t hide the happiness in those words, almost bouncing over to fix himself a cup of coffee too. “
Well, I can see why, since I didn’t get that much sleep tonight. You see, I heard ya pretty damn good.” He didn’t sound teaseful, he didn’t even look up.

It was like he talked about the weather or soundcheck or something. “W-what? You did what?” Jimmy clenched his coffee cup, spilling some on the floor, cursing.

“Yeah, I heard.” Syn smriked, arching an eyebrow at the shocked look at Jimmy’s face. “About damn time.” He added, playfully wiggling his eyebrows up and down, in his synister way.
“Oh fuck you, Brian. You fuckin’ freaked me out a bit here! Such an evil best friend.”
Jimmy poked the laughing guitarists tattooed arm as he couldn’t stop making kissing sounds at Jimmy, making the drummer’s cheek become red tinted with a suitable blush.

“Was he any good?”

“Oh shut up Brian.”

“He was!” Johnny grinned as he smirkngly enters the kitchen, walking confident steps over to Jimmy kissing his cheek.

“What’s going on here?” Matt’s grunting was not to be mistaken by, the buff man scratching his neck as he looked weirdly at the drummer and his new boyfriend. “You saw that kiss yeah?”

“Yeah, what’s that about?” Matt furrowed his brows, not quite understanding.
“Oh shit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
finished. Hope you like!! :D
Love you alll!
So sorry for not being here more. :c Hope this makes up for it!! :D