Status: I am not saying i am a perfect writer, but thanks for taking your time to read, and i hope you enjoy! Thanks!

All I Think About

Chapter 1

The sun radiated down on my face as I stared out the window of the bus, my bags surrounded me filled with clothing for all occasions. I was going on a holiday and I couldn't wait. Weeks and weeks I had been couldn't down and finally the day was here. The day I would spend the whole summer with some of my best friends. You might have heard of them, they are in a band called Asking Alexandria.

I stood looking around trying to find my bearings, in the distance you could hear music, live music and it was great, people bustled around me as I stood watching the world go by. The excitement consumed me and I grabbed all my bags trying to balance as many on my shoulders as I could without toppling over.

After finding my ways through gates and floods of people, I finally saw it, the massive black bus with white writing plastered across the side, a smile spread across my face. I brushed my honey blonde hair away from my face and picked up the pace to reach my home for the next few months, as I knocked on the door with a loud bang.

The door swung open. "Jess! You're here!" James smiled back at me and ushered me inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, hope you like it. Thanks for reading :)