Status: I am not saying i am a perfect writer, but thanks for taking your time to read, and i hope you enjoy! Thanks!

All I Think About

Chapter 3

I had gone to get changed and had chosen to wear simply skinny jeans and grey top made out of some sort of silk material. I had bought it especially for this occasion. I had loosely curled my hair as it looked a bit of a mess after all the travelling. I was ready to party! The guys had given me the back room to get changed and outside I could hear the people screaming and singing to some cheesy ass song from the 80's. I made my though the madness, saying hi to people that I hadn't
seen in ages, it was like a little reunion.

I poured myself some vodka and lemonade, which is what you would usually find me drinking. Ben came beside me to grab himself some more whiskey. He slung one arm over my shoulder, "Jess I have missed you. You know that, I missed your laugh, and those pretty pretty blue eyes!" He smiled at me.
I laughed "Are you drunk babe?"
"No I am just telling my best friend that I missed her company." he slurred.
"Oh well, thank you sweetie, I am flattered". I laughed with him as we both walked across to Danny, and two guys from on mice and men, Austin and Alan. We sat there and laughed and drank as more and more people arrived until it became near impossible to move. Ben went to the toilet and Danny and Austin went to get refills and shots.
"So Jess, how long you here then?" Alan asked intrigued
"A few months, I decided I needed a break." I laughed.
"Too right, it must be exhausting being that attractive."
I giggled at his cheesy line "And how many girls ahs that line worked on then?"
" Quite a few, and is it working on you?"
Ben was coming back from the bathroom, as I placed my hand on his knee "Nah you will need to work harder than that I'm afraid."

** BEN'S POV**
I stood in the bathroom with a stupid smile across my face, that I couldn't wipe off even if I wanted to. I was so happy that she was here, I was starting to forget how blue her eyes really were, how soft her hair really was. Excitement for the next few months flooded over me as I made my way back to the party. That's when I saw Alan leering over here, probably delivering some cheesy as fuck line to try and get her to leave with him. I tried to forget it, anyways Jess had more class than that to fall for some one liner. I pasted on another smile and sat beside Jess as I handed her some more Vodka and tried to ignore the weird feeling of jealously that I felt.